Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

No Matter What You Do, Never Watch These Movies Alone Or Worse Still, At Night - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No Matter What You Do, Never Watch These Movies Alone Or Worse Still, At Night (401 Views)

Guess The Names Of These Movies. / How Many Of These Movies Did You See In 2018? / Link To Download These Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter What You Do, Never Watch These Movies Alone Or Worse Still, At Night by captainUzoJoe(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Everyone likes a good movie and most would rather watch by themselves, than with people. Reasons vary, and if you are like me, you would rather like to be able to pause the movie and scream or run off to get a snack or something. And for horror movie buffs, the silence is half the thrill. And while I like horror movies, I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch one completely without skipping scenes. The goosebumps and pictures in the dark are worth it, I think. But, there are quite a few movies that you should never watch alone. They will have even the most detached, horror movie veteran thinking twice about watching alone.

These movies are painfully realistic and will scare you to an inch of your life. And please do not watch them at night, whatever you do. We won’t be held responsible for the aftermath. Watch in the day, with the windows open and the curtains tied up, you don’t want to see your curtains moving in the middle of a movie. And if you really want to watch them at night, call a party of fellow horror movie veterans. You all can snuggle under the blanket on the couch and watch till your eyes are fried, lol. it will be fun to see their reactions.

Oh, and one more thing, do not fool anyone who isn’t a veteran into this movie marathon or night, otherwise, you’ll have to find a way for them to unsee what they will see.
see the movies here https://lifestylemetro.com/20-movies-you-should-never-watch-alone/

(1) (Reply)

Silent Billionaire Part 3 Download / . / Who Is The King Of Tiktok In Nigeria; Musician Don Jazzy Or Actor Kunle Remi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.