Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu (1091 Views)

IPOB: Shooting Rocks Nnamdi Kanu’s House / Multi-billion Naira Financial Fraud Scandal Rocks NEMA - Saharareporters / Biafra: Little Boy Rocks Nnamdi Kanu's Fendi Dress In Total Solidarity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by sirchikero: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2020
IPOB member has accused Nnamdi Kanu of smiling to the bank with Biafra agitations and the killings of members.

The woman called , Akpangbo, who played key roles in IPOB movement in Biafra land was recently suspended while speaking to Chigozie who also just got suspended revealed dirty details about the group and its leaders .

She narrated how the funds members generate have been squandered and how Nnamdi Kanu makes huge money with IPOB agitations.

NAIJA NEWS NG brings you this delicious audio conversation . Read her words below :

“Nnennaya Anya called me to check finance, I checked and found we generate good money monthly like N30 million monthly. They suspended me for advising that they should use N20 million to solve their problems over there and use N10 million to sort coordinators should by giving stipends and financing every department in Biafra land to work . The leaders collect monthly Salary, Uche Mefor and a lot of them overdeas are paid monthly. The advise got me trouble , they asked me if it is what I said I said yes . They suspended me after demanding that I go to Arochukwu or they put me in a condition I won’t like.
Read more : https://www.naijanewsng.com/ipob-bombshell-another-shattering-scandal-rocks-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Slynation(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Ike gwuru....
Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by OruExpress: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2020
so the scandal is that they receive a salary from the organization they're in?

1 Like

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Randal: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Mazi Hushpuppi

5 Likes

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Blueorb: 1:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Ok
Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Goddyj(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Funny, empty useless topics everywhere on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by techmo(m): 3:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Watch them derail and deflect from the topic of the thread
Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Invictus Kanu grin
Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Sweeetheart(m): 3:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Igbo be like Afonja in ipob have come again. the Ibadan newspaper expressway want to split ipob but how?

how some people will be talking as if they lick gum every secs beat my imagination

2 Likes

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by LegendAnselm: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2020
No matter any angle u people ar comming from we still like and hail nnamdikanu. Not minding the cheap stratagies,u afanja ar making use of, am pretty sure that our belove leader will come out victoriously

1 Like

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by richie240: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2020
HushBingos everywhere!

cool

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by MetaPhysical: 3:34am On Jul 07, 2020
They told the girl to go to Arochukwu or they deal with her.

People are waiting to ambush her behind when she enter Arochukwu. If you are told to go to Abiriba, Ohafia or Arochuckwu, na dripping morsel be dat. grin

Can somebody please play me the Biafran national anthem while I relax with this bottle of Heineken..... grin

Nwannem! Nwannem!! Nwannem!!!
Umu Biafra, ka gbafue kpafu Kanu.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by curfew: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2020
Go and write about yarriba hushDaddy GOs stealing poor and ignorant nigger-ians dry in the name of God.

By the way, what did these criminal men of gods do for their poor members during this covid-19 lockdown.

1 Like

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB BOMBSHELL : Another Shattering Scandal Rocks Nnamdi Kanu by Kissiemu(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Nna men!

Make una leave Nnamdi Kanu. Everybody dey hustle. Even me I dey inside Alaba market dey do oso afia.

What can a niggah do?

(1) (Reply)

2023: No Amount Of Efforts Can Stop Tinubu As Next President ― Arewa Youths / Propaganda Taken Too Far: Obaseki Built 192 Hospitals In Each Ward In Edo? / Edo : You're Not A Democrat, Angry Nigerians Tell Tinubu Over Attack On Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.