Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? (556 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by immortalcrown(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
ANONYMOUS QUESTION:
Is it right for a girl to have a male child for her father before getting married?

MY RESPONSE:
No, it is not right. What will the child be to the children the girl will have in her marriage? Imagine a child having his or her maternal uncle as his or her sibling. Imagine a man having his in-law as his step child. Imagine a child having the mother's husband as an in-law. If the girl's father needs a male child, adopting a male child from an orphanage is an option.

No daughter has ever purposely gotten pregnant for the sake of giving her father a son. Girls that have given their fathers sons or daughters did it either because no man accepted the pregnancy and the children were growing into adults while the mothers were still single, or because the mothers found husbands when the children were still so tender but the husbands refused to become fathers to the children, or because the mothers do not want the husbands to know they are mothers already. People know it is not right. They know it is a shameful thing. That is why no girl has purposely gotten pregnant just to bear her father a son. That is why they do not disclose to the child who the real mother is. And that is why only wicked people that want to cause pain tell the child who the real mother is.

The girl's father accepting the child is less atrocious than abortion, and than the child being addressed as a bastard. But that doe not justify pregnancy outside wedlock.

Supporting a girl to bear her father a child means it is right for a girl to get pregnant outside wedlock. Also, saying it is right means it is right for the father to sleep with her. Nothing makes it right unless the tradition of the people supports incest. Amidst two evils, a lesser one is chosen. Therefore, let the man that will impregnate the girl impregnate another girl for the father that needs a son. Or must a girl be the one to give her own father a son? From supporting a girl to bear her father a male child when the father has no son, it will get to supporting the same child to marry the daughter of the girl when the daughter has no husband.
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by donbachi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Its all choice.not force.
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Satanic discussion

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by WoundedLamb: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jeez!!! The kind of stuff you guys do in Africa!
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by Sterope(f): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
21ST CENTURY BIKO
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by Kobojunkiee: 5:03am On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
ANONYMOUS QUESTION:
Is it right for a girl to have a male child for her father before getting married?
Is the girl to blame for the father not producing for himself a male child that she should have to shoulder such a meaningless burden when she ought to focus on living her own life and happiness? undecided

If he is desperate for a male heir, then it is on him to get himself a wife to help him with that, not burden his progeny with his shortcomings. undecided
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Only one male?
It should be 2 males and 1 female. angry

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by Pavore9: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2021
When some people bother to research on their ancestry, a lot of things will shock them.

I laughed when I read OP's "No daughter has ever purposely gotten pregnant for the sake of giving her father a son". There are communities where it was the norm, a daughter 'stayed behind" to have sons (no sexual relationship with her father, so no incest) that would bear her father's name and he/they would have 100% right to inherit the land owned by his/their grandfather and such sons are not regarded as bastards but legitimate sons of the soil by the community.
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by mfm04622: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Pavore9:
When some people bother to research on their ancestry, a lot of things will shock them.

I laughed when I read OP's "No daughter has ever purposely gotten pregnant for the sake of giving her father a son". There are communities where it was the norm, a daughter 'stayed behind" to have sons (no sexual relationship with her father, so no incest) that would bear her father's name and he/they would have 100% right to inherit the land owned by his/their grandfather and such sons are not regarded as bastards but legitimate sons of the soil by the community.

I served in Anambra and i know women who were passing through this then! That culture need to be abolished!
Re: Should A Girl Bear Her Father A Male Child? by Kobojunkiee: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
mfm04622:
I served in Anambra and i know women who were passing through this then! That culture need to be abolished!
Are the women idiots? Abolished because the women are helpless? undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife You Didn't Know / Does Everybody Have A Calling On Their Life? / First Address By Mrs Evelyn Joshua, The New Leader Of TB Joshua Church (SCOAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.