Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels (44209 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by xcelentattitude(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Which one is actress lala again bayi

Is our dear uncle lala an actress? grin

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by ursullalinda(f): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2020
quote author=martineverest post=91464143]shameless foo.ls...but they neglected ify onwuemene who is currently down with cancer[/quote]

As in eh!......but let's just assume she is not a registered member.......because if she is........then AGN is very wicked and insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2020
People who start their statement with "ordinarily we would not dignify such a comment with any response".. but go ahead and respond anyway.

Be more original naw grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Gabbriell: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Which La-la are we talking about...is it lala the snake worshiper or lala the money worshiper grin

Just joking or b4 "I to know (ITK)" them rise up against me grin
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nmezor(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Rubbish. How many of their members that burned childrens did they visited, but because this one that burned a children is married to a reach man they decided to go and visit him because they know that the husband must give them kola and transport money. Bunch of hungry people. Vickyrotex iya wa abi kini mo wi?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm
see as you dey moan like sey the thing don enter dey touch you for throat
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2020
flokii:
Na their way na.. money worshippers

Gone are the days of quality leadership in the movie industry when Yorubas held sway. Now it's nothing but nonsense full of money oriented tribalists.

You can cry us a river
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Decaf: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2020
They visited her because her Husband have money. Simple!!which one is the epistle there writing now. Them think say Nigerians no get sense abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2020
talk2aikay:
I have come to realize that most times when people complain, criticise and protest, it is not because they have nobler ideals or mean well. They’re only protesting their exclusion from those that would partake in an agenda. Give them a chance to be a part of it and they’ll sing a different song.
that's a lie

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nmezor(f): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
see as you dey moan like sey the thing don enter dey touch you for throat
U again?.Oga dey ur lane this morning abeg
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Torie8(f): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2020
post=91464097:
Actress Mercy Johnson gave birth to '1, 2, 3, 4 children' and there was no visit by these hungry lions at anytime to her and her family.

But Ned's youngest wife delivered,
they all gathered themselves like wolves to pay a visit......all for the crumbs.

See them justifying their foolishness.
Shamelessness at it's peak!

#WeStandWithKemi

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!
Where did you get the full picture of this man?
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Laple0541(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Bunch of hungry and jobless people, to make the matter worse they named the baby "nollywood baby of the year", a baby that was born in late june! So none of them gave birth from Jan.?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Person2person(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2020
noted
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by omooba969(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
martineverest:
shameless foo.ls...but they neglected ify onwuemene who is currently down with cancer

This is Nigeria!

Ify Onwuemene... so sad. cry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Bolosiye: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
post=91464097:
Actress Mercy Johnson gave birth to '1, 2, 3, 4 children' and there was no visit by these hungry lions at anytime to her and her family.

But Ned's youngest wife delivered,
they all gathered themselves like wolves to pay a visit......all for the crumbs.

See them justifying their foolishness.
Shamelessness at it's peak!

#WeStandWithKemi

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!
.........But it baffles me how non of his children had copied his original gene. The once i have seen all took a very drastic departue from this statue of a man. Who knows, it might be reginal's baby who will give his lineage the original of Ned.... baby i wish you speedy growth i wan see you...ned wowo cha but na him pocket him beauty dey grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Rolexjerry(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Which Lala are they referring to.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Liposure: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
"Though not a member." see casting
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by talk2aikay(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
that's a lie

Your opinion....I respect that
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by strangest(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
talk2aikay:
I have come to realize that most times when people complain, criticise and protest, it is not because they have nobler ideals or mean well. They’re only protesting their exclusion from those that would partake in an agenda. Give them a chance to be a part of it and they’ll sing a different song.

yeah, people don't talk when they are eating

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
They went to visit because the former senator will grease their palms.

Dazall.

Otherwise why would you show support to a 70-something year old man who married his granddaughter?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Liposure: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2020
ursullalinda:
quote author=martineverest post=91464143]shameless foo.ls...but they neglected ify onwuemene who is currently down with cancer

As in eh!......but let's just assume she is not a registered member.......because if she is........then AGN is very wicked and insensitive.
so sad ify is sick.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by omooba969(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
paulsaint975:
Good morning nairalanders, pls help me.
I lost my job in march since then I have been begging to survive.
I need 50,000 naira to start a business before I die of hunger.
I am currently dying of hunger and depression.
Pls help me.
See me as your brother and help me.
I will forward my account details if you are sincerely willing to help me live by starting a second hand shoe business.
Nothing is too small,pls help me.
I live in yaba,lagos state.
[/s]

Step out and look for work on any construction site or places where manual labour is required.

STOP BEGGING PLEASE coz it's never the way out.

There's dignity in labour.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by toprealman: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
This is why some people will choose to hush their puppy.
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Liposure: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Someone7:
People who start their statement with "ordinarily we would not dignify such a comment with any response".. but go ahead and respond anyway.

Be more original naw grin grin
its called formality

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Skyfornia(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2020
talk2aikay:

Order your brand of liquor. On the house!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Nmezor:
U again?.Oga dey ur lane this morning abeg
How I go dey my lane with this heavy traffic wey dey for road? If you no move I go jam you and nothing go happen cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Liposure: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm
say it
Re: Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Step out and look for work on any construction site or places where manual labour is required.

STOP BEGGING PLEASE coz it's never the way out.

There's dignity in labour.
There is no construction site near me.
I have look for jobs but nothing, they keep telling me that they are not fully resume.
Just pray not to be in my situation.
Do you think I am happy begging, I don't want it no more because it didn't help solve my problem that is the reason why I want to start a business so I can live well.
I need money from good hearted people to start this,I can't steal to live for it is never me.
Just understand the current situation of Nigeria and help us that want to live legally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” / A Visit To Majek Fashek Rehab Home/Press Briefing / Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.