Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery (2464 Views)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by muchroom(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2020
A Twitter user has called out a lady who refused to save the life another person after Nigerians contributed N6m to save her own child who needed N100k for treatment.

According to @bimbo_cash, the lady insisted that she has used the money contributed to save the life of her baby to buy a land and car, when they reached out to her to help save the life of another woman who needed to undergo a surgery.

She tweeted;

You needed help for your baby who had a home accident . Fortunately, she got more than enough . You got 6M naira whereas 100,000 naira was all you needed . The baby is fine . They pleaded with you to help another very sick woman from the money raised .You refused. What is this ?

Even if it's just 50k , help this woman . You insisted you have bought a car and a land immediately the money raised was sent to you . I don't know what to call this . This is just sad to hear . You didn't even save for the baby's future

The sick woman was discharged from the hospital due to lack of fund for her surgery. I still called you to beg you to help this woman with anything you can part with . Give back to humanity , no matter how small . I understand that the money is for the baby and raised for him

It is just morally right to give back any little you can and then open account for your baby but no , you bought car and land and you are saying the money is finished money raised from the public . I'm so sad

She said it's God that favored her and the money is for her baby . She's right though, that's what she used to silence me o. It's because the person that did fundraising was transparent and kind enough to transfer all the fund to her after leaving the hospital na

She's adamant . Even her husband fought to share from it and was given 1M . How on Earth you finish 6M in one month? Money she wasn't expecting before now

Source: https://twitter.com/bimbo_cash/status/1280080518604881920

Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by tillaman(m): 3:55am On Jul 07, 2020
C’est la vie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Blueorb: 3:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Typical
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by geesilver(m): 4:07am On Jul 07, 2020
such is life, the quest and insatiable nature of man atimes makes it difficult for people to render help to others, even as little as it may be.
who knows there may be two ends to this story, don't be too quick to pass judgement in the faces of challenges.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Braw(m): 4:11am On Jul 07, 2020
That is woman beans, they don't respect woman rice

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by eleko1: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2020
sad useless and ingrate one.She'll surely regret her action

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by punisha: 4:39am On Jul 07, 2020
When karma locates this one, it will definitely leave a good mark on her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by muchroom(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2020
If only she understands that the hand that gives is always on top. This wicked heart of hers landed her where she is in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Kobicove(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2020
I don't believe this story undecided
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by jeffizy(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Survival of the fittest. That's what they say here.
They forgot there's a divine force that makes the weak win and the strong loose sometimes.

She's really mean.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Zimri(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Why do I feel something like this is normal and typical?!
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2020
that's very bad from the lady.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by sorority11(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2020
I am trying to believe this story or should I rather say, I am trying to believe if this such wickedness exist. 5.9M should be donated back to charity, that is how charity works.
The white do it. I wonder if we blacks get sense at all
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by uniqueboi1(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2020
When dealing with most Nigerians you need to understand that there is no love in people's lives and most of them would do anything for sympathy.

Imagine someone that begged for 100k and got 6m yet she could not find the least 100k to give another that needed help

We get problem for this country walahi.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Vyzz: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2020
sad
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by saintsrow(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2020
tillaman:
C’est la vie
such is life o my brother
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by pretydiva(f): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Na wa. This life nor just balance
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by freshkpomo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
That's why I laugh when people insult our leaders, the truth of it all is that some of us are worst....

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by funstufz: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Well, the woman has agreed to give ₦300k out of the ₦700k that remains from the ₦6M.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by XXLMANDIGO: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
So pathetic...She didn't do well undecided
I have been depressed for too long. It's like a dark tunnel and you can't even see anyone ,not even one's own shadow to whisper to. I remember I had to sell everything I had to treat a life threatening infection early this year and had a surgery. I was admitted ,stayed in the hospital for well over 6 weeks and I could barely get any help anywhere. I got ill at a time when I thought I was slowly climbing up the ladder of struggle and I faltered again.

I have no one but God and I am still trying to pick up pieces of my life together. Spent hundreds of thousands and I am back to square one. Lost my Law office space and so many other things innumerable to mention. I have no one and I have been tempted to give it all up several times. It has gotten worse with the pandemic and I can only pray for God's grace to get back on my feet soon because deep inside of me I am slowing fading away. Sometimes I feel I have reached the threshold of my pain and can't persevere any longer but most times I just live the day as it comes ,hoping for a miracle but dying inside slowly. I wish to get assistance to get back to life and on my feet by getting an office official seal and other stationeries in the sleepy town where i presently reside. May God bring help my way and bless us all.....
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by Testimony1988(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
She didn't do well and people won't take her serious next time, she didn't even invest with the money, it shows that she's not wise.
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by muchroom(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2020
What some people would do if they were in Buhari's position
Re: Lady Who Got N6m Help Refuse To Help Another Woman Who Needed N100k For Surgery by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2020
The money she's hoarding that would still finish in the end. Nothing lasts forever

(1) (Reply)

Lady Removes Her Cloth To Dance Half N@ked On Public Road Spark Outrage / Bbnaija's Dorathy's Sisters Monalisa And Ada Both Have BIG Boobs / Popular Akwa Ibom Pastor, Rev Ntia Ntia, In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.