Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos (2339 Views)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / The Search For Face Of Oriflame Sweden( Nigeria ) Model - 2020 Is On! / Meet Adewunmi, Biography, Kwen Mayè Discovered International Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by modelssphere(f): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Queen Edidiong Umoh, the newly Crowned Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 releases stunning New Year photos to celebrate the new year and reveal her plans for the 1year pageant platform.

The Lagos based fast rising International Model hails from Ibiono Ibom in Akwa Ibom State. Although the young and intelligent Queen holds a BSc. Degree in Pure Chemistry from the University of Calabar, her passion and natural talent for modeling has brought her many opportunities in the industry.

Before now, she was Crowned as the first Academic Beauty Queen Nigeria in 2017 and the Face of Val Classic in 2016.

Edidiong Umoh is not just a Beauty Queen, she's a change agent and a passionate Child's Rights Advocate with focus on Health and Education.

On her project for the year, Edidiong revealed her plans to use her new office to affect children, especially girls.

"As the Next Rated International Model 2020, I have carefully planned to collaborate with NGOs to further strengthen my advocacy work and impact large community of women and girls to empower them to thrive, raise over 20 Beauty Queens while also working with top brands as a creative commercial model, " she said.

According to the Queen, the theme for her project this year is 'THE RELEVANCE OF HEALTH AND EDUCATION FOR A THRIVING SOCIETY' .

Nigerian beauty queens have over the years contributed largely in the area of humanitarian, Edidiong no doubt has successfully added her name in this list of influencers. It will be impressive to see how her one year reign pans out.

http://modelsnaija.com/edidiong-umoh-newly-crowned-miss-next-rated-international-model-2020-releases-stunning-new-year-pictures/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by modelssphere(f): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
More photos

Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by heniford2: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
oh Nairaland cheesy
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by Freestainworld(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
So This one also follow for beauty pageant, nawaoo
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by holyman101: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
So This one also follow for beauty pageant, nawaoo

Beauty is not just by appearance, for me a woman that's intelligent enough and can look decent in public is beautiful.
Let's stop making modern and outlandish dressing a sign of beauty.

In this age and time, a woman with just good look and zero quality upstairs is UGLY!
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by Michaeljames22: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Beautiful.... Am most attracted to intelligent women
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by amazingamaka: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Black is the definition of beauty. Igbo Amaka
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by Taiwoa990: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by SaintBishop: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2021
fine she is not.
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by Cynthiacute25: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fair enough, she's beautiful and the fact that she chose only value adding pageants is what interests me most.

All the best
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by SURElee(f): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
amazingamaka:
Black is the definition of beauty. Igbo Amaka

A name Edidiong Umoh from Akwa ibom state is Igbo Amaka. Edidiong is also ibo now?
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by bobman22: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Beauty and intelligent.. A rare combination.
All the best Eddidiong
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by unofficialmadman: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
SURElee:

A name Edidiong Umoh from Akwa ibom state is Igbo Amaka. Edidiong is also ibo now?

You dey mind am. Everyone from East or South South are easily tagged as igbo.

1 Like

Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by unofficialmadman: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
By the way she's mostly active in pageant that test women IQ unlike some pageant I can't find any real information while the winner was selected
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by bobman22: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
unofficialmadman:
By the way she's mostly active in pageant that test women IQ unlike some pageant I can't find any real information while the winner was selected

Exactly my point too.
I don't usually find pageantry interesting cos I mostly question the value it adds to the society.
However, few ladies have seen lately are making me believe there could still be real ones out there
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by modelssphere(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
bobman22:

Exactly my point too.
I don't usually find pageantry interesting cos I mostly question the value it adds to the society.
However, few ladies have seen lately are making me believe there could still be real ones out there

Thanks
Re: Edidiong Umoh, Miss Next Rated International Model 2020 Stunning New Year Photos by Easternblood: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Ugly

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Amina Muaddi? The Hottie Behind Asap Rocky And Rihanna’s Split / Most Beautiful Actress In High School Magical Series / Sad! Happie Boys Deported From Cyprus And Currently Under Arr£st In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.