Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( (238 Views)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Nigerians Storm US Embassy; Demand Investigation Of Atiku Over Hushpuppi Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( by Serginho(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Some protesters on Monday July 6 stormed the US embassy in Abuja, demanding the arrest of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Timi Frank, Dino Melaye and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftains, and an investigation of their link to arrested suspected Nigerian fraudster, Raymond Abbas Igbalode a.k.a Hushpuppi.

The protesters said to be members of Concerned Citizens Forum (CCF) held up placards which read “Say No to fraud, Interpol act now”, Interpol act and arrest Dino Melaye”, “Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are”, “FBI should investigate Atiku Abubakar."....

MORE PHOTOS:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/hushpuppi-protesters-storm-us-embassy.html?m=1

Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( by NiklauseFred(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Are they bring paid to do this? If not,then it's all good.

Fraud has wreaked the name 'NIGERIA' abroad.
Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( by Seventy7kings: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2020
shocked
SDM my all time most vocal, vibrant, daring, aticulate in the red chamber but unfortunately a 'corrupt' nigga go don dey sweat like christmas goat. E sure me say hush don help am launder money before. grin

But as for Atiku, I believe say him no get skeleton for cupboard on top hush matter as per money laundering. E fit be for server hacking o
Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( by Afam4eva(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2020
APC sponsored.
Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( by majamajic(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2020
Wetin concern FBI with kogi allocations ? grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Magu's Arrest And Suspension: Why Nigerians Need To Stop Mocking Him But Cry / Tolulope Arotile's Father Opens Up About Her Death / Ruggedman Recounts How He Saved A Stranded Lady Who Was Being Assaulted By Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.