Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) (717 Views)

“startups Can Get Up To N10 Million Loan From Boi Without Collateral” / Loan Needed Urgently / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NLStalker: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Hi Nairalanders.

Is there any financial institution that can grant loan within the range of 2 million to 5 million naira?

There are housing collaterals

I'm using this to venture into a printing press business as the said is scarce in my area.
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by ThePropertyGuy: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Share more about it

NLStalker:
Hi Nairalanders.

Is there any financial institution that can grant loan within the range of 2 million to 5 million naira?

I'm using this to venture into a printing press business as the said is scarce in my area.
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NLStalker: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2020
@ThePropertyGuy Do you have access to any?
Chat me up
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
Share more about it

As your name suggests, you live property.
Hope your target is not to acquire his expensive house with 2milllion, as the rate of loan default is high in Nigeria??

If that's the case, let me also join the race.

Abeg, OP, can you show us a picture of the house?
If it makes sense, then, I'll pray you default in payment.
Acquiring a house @2million is nothing other than a miracle!

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NLStalker: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

As your name suggests, you live property.
Hope your target is not to acquire his expensive house with 2milllion, as the rate of loan default is high in Nigeria??

If that's the case, let me also join the race.

Abeg, OP, can you show us a picture of the house?
If it makes sense, then, I'll pray you default in payment.
Acquiring a house @2million is nothing other than a miracle!
lol. It's not a complete house. A 4 bedroom flat, all is in roofing level. But I've roofed 3 rooms already

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NairalandAngel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
NLStalker:
Hi Nairalanders.

Have you confirmed that there is actually a demand for services of a printing press in your area?

Have you ever been involved in the operations of a printing press?

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NLStalker: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Have you confirmed that there is actually a demand for services of a printing press in your area?

Have you ever been involved in the operations of a printing press?
sure. There's just one here and due to less competition, he doesn't even respect customers and his world aren't professional. I'm thinking of sharing the large market with him.
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NairalandAngel(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2020
NLStalker:
sure. There's just one here and due to less competition, he doesn't even respect customers and his world aren't professional. I'm thinking of sharing the large market with him.

Have you actually worked in a printing press before?

What is the total cost required to set up the printing press?

Do you have any idea how much turnover the guy who is currently in the business makes monthly?
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by NLStalker: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Do you have any idea how much turnover the guy who is currently in the business makes monthly?

Yes. I've worked there for almost 6vyrars now. I know lot about it as I ain't a novice in it.

Im not setting up a complete printing press. Just a shop with computers where you can create and print your ID cards, Di documents, flex, sav and the likes. So I'm getting a DI printer, Large format printer, I have an ID card printer already and I need to upgrade my computer systems.

Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by Prechy08(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
call 08064134851
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by paix(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
NairalandAngel:

Legit questions that need answers.
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by Indigbo: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
NLStalker:
Hi Nairalanders.

Where exactly is the location of the property?
What's the title document of the property?
Upload photos of the property?
Are you ready to sign legal agreement?
How much are you paying back as interest?
A Civil Servant as guarantor is a must.
Re: 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) by Erislogia: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Join Olympaid or Fundly if you need cash

(1) (Reply)

Are Gaa Investment Real / Problem:copy TRADING / All crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.