Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Akeredolu Didn’t Win In 2016, The Poll Was Manipulated- Immediate Past SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Didn’t Win In 2016, The Poll Was Manipulated- Immediate Past SSG (152 Views)

Lagos State Presidential Election Result Before It Was Manipulated (picture) / Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Election, We Rigged Him Into Power – Former SSG / Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Didn’t Win In 2016, The Poll Was Manipulated- Immediate Past SSG by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Ex-Secretary to Ondo State Government, Ifedayo Abegunde who resigned yesterday has made a shocking statement, alleging that Akeredolu’s victory in 2016 was manipulated.
Speaking on a radio programme monitored in Akure, the former SSG said he regretted working under Akeredolu in the last three and half years, saying he was exposed to hardship.
He said there was a cold war between him and the governor, adding that he quit the administration due to maltreatment.
Abegunde said he was unable to cater for the needs of his followers because the governor refused to release grant to his office.
He said: “Akeredolu didn’t win the election in 2016, but we made it possible for him to become governor. We were the pillars behind him and we will not support him again. He will lose this time around.”
Reacting to the allegation that he got N5 million monthly as grant, Abegunde, who disagreed with the governor, demanded for evidence.
His words: “I was suffering in his administration because he didn’t release any fund for my office grants. He has been telling lies that he was giving me N5 million every month even when he knew he didn’t give me such money..................

http://www.politico.ng/akeredolu-didnt-win-in-2016-the-poll-was-manipulated-immediate-past-ssg/

Re: Akeredolu Didn’t Win In 2016, The Poll Was Manipulated- Immediate Past SSG by Xscape1993(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Apc & manipulation are like 5 & 6. I knew he never won that election.

(1) (Reply)

100% Truth The Change Begins With Us Not Our Renegade Politicians. / Panel Probes Magu Over Alleged Ownership Of Dubai Properties / Mascot Uzor Kalu: Rallying Point For The Youth - By Ifeanyi Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.