Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot (66261 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Fedxwan(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Okay
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by UDUJ(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
There is nothing fascinating about a body that has undergone plastic surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by offset67(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:
To all the women with the flaws, know it's hard my darling
You wonder why you're lonely and your man's not calling
You keep falling victim cause you're insecure
And when I tell you that you're beautiful you can't be sure
Cause he don't seem to want you back and it's got you asking
So all you see is what you lacking, not what you packing
Take it from a man that loves what you got
And baby girl you're a star, don't let 'em tell you you're not
Now is it real? Eyebrows, fingernails, hair
Is it real? if it's not, girl you don't care
Cause what's real is something that the eyes can't see
That the hands can't touch, that them broads can't be, and that's you
Never let 'em see you frown
-- J. Cole(crooked smile)
You're a real nigga, #coleworld

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
This hoes don't know when to stop

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by InfinixMine: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
ZOOMED TO BILLIONS
[a long but worthwhile read]

Eric Yuan, am Chinese American that migrated to the US at the age of 27 in 1997 barely able to speak English.
He was born in 1970 in Tai’an, Shandong Province of China. As at 4th grade, he was collecting construction scraps to recycle copper for cash. He had his first degree in Applied Mathematics and his Masters in Engineering. He spent 4 years working in Japan until Bill Gates went there to speak in 1994.

He decided to move to California with the little English he knew but was denied visa 8 times before the future billionaire was allowed on the 9th application to fulfil his dream in 1997.

He was good at writing codes so she spent the first several years in the US writing codes. He first worked for Webex - a videoconferencing start up until it was acquired by Cisco Systems in 2007 when he became Vice President Engineering.

He was about 17 when the idea that eventually became ZOOM came to him. He was inspired to develop videotelephony software on a 10 hour train journey to see his girlfriend. He could only see her twice in a year and he wanted an easier way to “visit” her.
In 2011 while working with Cisco, he pitched a new smartphone friendly video conferencing system to Cisco Management but he was shot down. Cisco was hoping to compete with the FB social networking and his idea was out of place. They found out they made a huge mistake 3 years later.

Eric Yuan left Cisco to start ZOOM Video Communications in 2011. He laboured and received many rejections as he could not get any funding for the platform as they kept on telling him that ‘the market is too crowded’.
Even his wife initially questioned why he left his comfortable role in Cisco where he was already a top shot but he told her “I KNOW IT IS A LONG JOURNEY AND VERY HARD, BUT IF I DON’T TRY IT, I WILL REGRET IT’.
He changed his screensaver to “It can’t be done” in order to get provoked as he kept working.

Zoom kicked off in a crowded market but it cut a brand and a style for itself. As at 2017, Eric Yuan was everything in ZOOM. He was even in the Customer Service sending emails and receiving phone calls whilst also personally chasing after those who cancelled their subscription.
He is so popular with his own staff as the all gave him 99% approval rating with the outside one percent being his own self rating.

He reached the billion mark in April 2019 and was still remained unknown among the Forbes top richest people. He was not even near the top 500 richest as at December 2019.

Since the pandemic began, he has gatecrashed into the Forbes’ 500 richest humans landing at number 192. He is currently worth $10-11 billion dollars.
These billions were made on the back of lockdown with many organisations and companies signing up lucrative subscriptions. Some of them include Samsung, Uber, Walmart, Capital One and etc.

Many denominations and parishes that never knew of Eric Yuan signed up for his ZOOM platform in order to continue the gospel propagation and meeting the needs of their members. We at Hope Connections are one of them.
I hope you can read in-between the texts to take something home with you.

At age 17, an idea was sown in his heart whilst trying to solve the distance problem between him and his girlfriend. When I was at that age, girlfriend or boyfriend was a sin.
To now have time dedicated to solving distance problem between me and a girlfriend was definitely impossible. Mama Deji will tell you to face your future so you become a medical doctor.

I am not here to blame our parents. I am just here to remind someone that the idea you had to solve a problem years back can still be worked out. Just resurrect it.
Time hushpuppy and his gang spent on scamming the vulnerable one could have been diverted to writing codes.
It is a shame that with all the scamming, stealing and defrauding people, government patronage and etc, none of them is as rich as Eric Yuan with his idea!
Ideas rule the world but unfortunately, the church is not allowing her members to make use of the ideas given to them by God or inspired by the circumstances around them.

I am sorry I mentioned the church. I blame some of us for the state of poverty of the people we attend to when we continue to organise 9am to 12noon programmes for them during weekdays when they should be looking for work or meditating on proffering solutions to the numerous problems around them.

ZOOM has 300 million meetings DAILY. Eric Yuan owns 22%, and as a church, we are subscribed to a professional platform for 500 participants paying £40 a month. That means 22% of our subscription enriches Eric Yuan who may probably not believe in what we believe.

When you look at it from my perspective, you will ask questions that I ask. Why are the best ideas in life coming from people we believe have no part in our God? Why are the wealthiest people the ones outside of faith...they don’t pay tithes, they don’t give any sacrificial offerings in the church, they don’t ‘hear’ from God like we mostly say!
So sir, if you are church person with a medical background, I think it is high time we went back to God. We must be able to pray and heal or develop vaccines to cure some serious ailments.

If you are an engineer and you belong to the church, millions of ideas should be seriously buzzing in your heart now.
Seriously, if we practically follow the biblical principle, as we are discipling the nations, we should be lending to the nations also. Going by the way we ‘disturb’ God with our prayers, we should be the one with answers to the world problems.

Let us be the light!
*Copied. Written by Amos Ajewole, Pastor RCCG Hope Connections Huddersfield*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Openbusiness3: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
9ja Politicians food don done oh grin
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
What's stunning about an entrepreneur advertising her merchandise undecided
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just like she does every other day. Yawn. She has gone back to the TV show ‘My Housemates’. What luck. In about four years she’ll get fat just like steady Tinsel casts.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by stanliwise(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
englishmart:
Even a guy can't dress this naked. No reasonable man will pick a LovePeddler for a wife. Such ladies are play-toys
Mr Judge!!! It is enough to complain of someone nudeness in public but it is too much a bite to judge them and label them a LovePeddler, it is also bad to conclude they cannot be a good wife for a reasonable man. And they are play toy if they like to be. Learn to live and let live. Only God knows if you yourself would make a good husband.
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by LadySarah: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
yanabasee1:
Click like if you've been able to spot stretch marks!!

Is it a sin to have stretch marks? Foolish teens littered all over this forum typing gibberish.
Try using your penis to give birth then you'll understand how a females body prepares for childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by tellwisdom: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
What does this mean?
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by droidview: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
For those that intend to get a good skill, here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/5975860/dont-miss-take-advantage-now
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian reality star and former vixen, Venita Akpofure gladly flaunting her hot curves in a recent shots shared on her social space from a beach shoot in Venezuela.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVWVRRnS9j/?igshid=1wdd6ycyux8hn

Pls were are d curves? It seems d camera didn't capture them. If u set them, can u pls upload them?

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by yanabasee1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
LadySarah:

Is it a sin to have stretch marks? Foolish teens littered all over this forum typing gibberish.
Try using your penis to give birth then you'll understand how a females body prepares for childbirth.

You have stretch marks in your brain that is why you took the pains.....

If you can't handle stretch marks...How much can men handle when you call us all scums?

Grow a sense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
enedoboy:
Very spicy

How?
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Naijaarchive(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
She's a hot milf no doubt
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by stanliwise(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER AUDITION STYLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.
Abeg wake up. Day don break
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by sylve11: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
fieldinsight:
Ivyhairline  
Fcmb  

Whoever owns that bank account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March

Report am to FBI grin cool
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by sylve11: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Luvinghubby:
Is she from the Akpofure family in Delta State.

Of course. cool
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by chukswag(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
You're a real nigga, #coleworld
Cole is phenomenal. lyrics and flow master..have you listened to Lostones or Wetdreams. raw n precise.
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by sylve11: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
LadySarah:

You correct. cool
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Yale9(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This babe and Mother of 2 is beautiful and stunning. No wonder Frodd, Omashola and other Big Brother Naija He-goats can't keep their calm.

Me sef I am drooling just looking at those perky boobs... kiss
Omashola was the one who couldn't keep his cool, Frodd had his time with her as a man, and walked away when he was done. (I wouldn't use the word "dumped"wink.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Lovelyn451(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
I just like this lady sha...very matured
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by RPG2020(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Where is her bumbum darling

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Farki: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Rebuke: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Who ever decieved these ladies into believing that their half-naked pictures make sense must have really brainwashed them. Smh

Keep yhur privates to yhurself, even some mad women appear more sane than most of these gals today.

Hate it but that's the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by gbolswag(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Looks very good...no doubt
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by ovcwality(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Brenn594:
Is she emitting steam Where she cm hot :/
grin
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by akaza90(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Am disappointed
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by phemmyfour: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fake accent is all I see
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by cindyspice: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Someone7:
What single talent does she have?

Asking for a friend

Tell you friend she's an Actress. tongue
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by salbis(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
This clout chasing is rather huge. What a nonsense, after two kids!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.