Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot (66241 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by slimmextony95(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:
To all the women with the flaws, know it's hard my darling
You wonder why you're lonely and your man's not calling
You keep falling victim cause you're insecure
And when I tell you that you're beautiful you can't be sure
Cause he don't seem to want you back and it's got you asking
So all you see is what you lacking, not what you packing
Take it from a man that loves what you got
And baby girl you're a star, don't let 'em tell you you're not
Now is it real? Eyebrows, fingernails, hair
Is it real? if it's not, girl you don't care
Cause what's real is something that the eyes can't see
That the hands can't touch, that them broads can't be, and that's you
Never let 'em see you frown
-- J. Cole(crooked smile)
real song by j.cole,he is the best
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by shestrong(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:
kissLove nd Light i wish u.
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Mykelhendriz: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:

Crooked Smile

Thanks bro.. downloaded
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Teebabs1vic(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
fieldinsight:
Ivyhairline  
Fcmb  

Whoever owns that bank account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
*How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed...* ‼️

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

It's a thread��
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by AWFCNAIJA: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian reality star and former vixen, Venita Akpofure gladly flaunting her hot curves in a recent shots shared on her social space from a beach shoot in Venezuela.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVWVRRnS9j/?igshid=1wdd6ycyux8hn

If I tell you this is not Venezuela, they will say I am hating.

The location of this shoot is at the beach houses on the island village of Ilashe, yes... Ilashe in Amuwo Odofin local government, Lagos.

The misrepresentation is what I don't understand. OP if you tell the truth about the location, would it take away from the shine of the images?
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by Ambber(f): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
TunezMediaTV:
Nigerian reality star and former vixen, Venita Akpofure gladly flaunting her hot curves in a recent shots shared on her social space from a beach shoot in Venezuela.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVWVRRnS9j/?igshid=1wdd6ycyux8hn
na before or after covid? How she take reach Venezuela? She get private jet? Lovely photos though. Babe la set
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by charlesazeh(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Paruz1015:

Not Island, Ilashe very close to badagry. Accessible by boat ride

That’s for the correction but I know it’s not Venezuela
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2020
kendrick9:
nice1 u hit d point down to d clit grin
Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by LEOSZ(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Nicee tongue tongue tongue

Re: Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot by zebjoe: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) / Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.