Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? (1188 Views)

Which Football Club Do You Support? Since When? / What Is Your Greatest Football Moment? / Which Football League Is The Best In The World- Epl Or La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by umtitibaba(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Mine happened 10th of April 2018 on a champions league match day between Barca and Roma in which Roma won 3 - 0.. my heart was broken that day that I didn't eat well throughout the week, I was just imagining it wasn't real (or the match will be replayed)... I was just sleeping , switched off my cell phone for about two days cos the trolls would be too much... nothing weak me reach that day. To cap it up, Ronaldo come score overhead kick and Madrid come win champions League back to back ... e pain me die

Ps: to all Barca fans , sorry for reopening the wound but this was the day my heart was broken the most.

so guys, Which football moment broke your heart the
most

2 Likes

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by AntiWailer: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Remember to add the main reason.

like how much you lost etc grin grin
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by nepapole(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2020
umtitibaba:
Mine happened 10th of April 2018 on a champions league match day between Barca and Roma in which Roma won 3 - 0.. my heart was broken that day that I didn't eat well throughout the week, I was just imagining it wasn't real (or the match will be replayed)... I was just sleeping , switched off my cell phone for about two days cos the trolls would be too much... nothing weak me reach that day. To cap it up, Ronaldo come score overhead kick and Madrid come win champions League back to back ... e pain me die

Ps: to all Barca fans , sorry for reopening the wound but this was the day my heart was broken the most.

so guys, Which football moment broke your heart the
most

You did not add the anfield humiliation....
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by umtitibaba(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2020
nepapole:

You did not add the anfield humiliation....
I said 'the most'
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by nero2face: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2020
that John Terry penalty miss...I lived with the pains till Drogba's header at Anzi Arena
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Elimon(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Mikel Obis Nigeria lost to Lionel Messis Argentina in under 20 World cup..2007 or so...I was so young that time but i really cried tears cos i really put my mind fr that game

1 Like

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Ibhamzah17: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Omo that Liverpool 4nill second leg win against FCB pain me die[b][/b]
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by paulolee(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
them too plenty abeg....barca fan don too suffer heartbreaks since pep left...
that Liverpool nightmare still fresh on ma mind and dt night really pained me and didnt sleep bt i think my personal worst was that roma debacle because i jus gave them no chance ans still cnt believe how fcb bottled dt match, it was my worst because it broke my heart and i lost better cash to a madrister in class....
i swear i miss class for one week saying my uncle called me for business deal in town because i know say guys and babes go finish me with banters and pity because i just too make mouth and over believe, i remember bettin d guy my 15k to him 8k..i really stupid..
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by DukeofMbaitoli: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mine has to be Gyan's penalty miss against Uruguay... I am not even Ghanaian and it hurt that much

2 Likes

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Tolulopefinest(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mahrez last minute free kick goal against Nigeria (2019 Afcon).
I watched the match live in Biobaku Hall Unilag. I was depressed throughout that week

1 Like

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Crystalmero: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:
Mine has to be Gyan's penalty miss against Uruguay... I am not even Ghanaian and it hurt that much
that was my favorite moment in 2010
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by DukeofMbaitoli: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Crystalmero:
that was my favorite moment in 2010
Really?...why? grin
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by joshjc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:
i was happy when he missed it
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Taguchi: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mine was Barca's 3-0 loss to Roma... friend and family trolled me...via calls, messages, email etc.. couldn't eat or sleep... but it made the loss to Liverpool bearable for me though...E be things oh
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by DukeofMbaitoli: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
joshjc:
i was happy when he missed it

You know him scoring would have taken an African team to the world cup semi finals for the first time?
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Kolossus20(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mine was England Vs Portugal WC 2006 quarter finals. I cried cuz England didn't win.
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by DemolaUnbias(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arsenal lost 2:1 to Barcelona in 2006 CL final

1 Like

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mine's two moments tied:

* Iniesta's late goal against Chelsea.. Champions League Semi-final 2009
* John Terry's penalty miss against Man United Champions League final 2008

Can't forget those moments.. cry

1 Like

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Merit123(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
This was mine

Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by kasim155: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
I can't really remember any for now because R.Madrid has been giving Joy since winning trophy upon trophy. I love Real Madrid
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
As a Barcelona fan... That Liverpool comeback kept in a depression for days, I still can't believe it anytime it flashes back to my memory....
The most painful aspect was that they won without their hitmen "M.Salah and R.Firmino" kai... Small boys just use my ego and confidence do yeye... In fact lemme stop here before i vex for Barca
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by OVA200(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Arsenal fans please stay clear of this thread

I'm warning you.
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Emax911: 12:23am On Jul 09, 2020
mine was 2015 when Madrid went trophyless despite challenging till d end and barca won d treble... all in a month Madrid lost 3 trophy's...

beaten in Copa dey by athletico Madrid (4-1)
Ronaldo lost penalty against Valencia playing 2-2 dropped point and lost
sadly, morata and juve eliminated us

that Valencia pain me die but it was redeemed with back to back to back champions league

HALA MADRID
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Ajstyles01(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Hv got 2 0

1. Is wen one oits team like that in japanese league last miniute goal(94) cut my ticket

2. King rashord penalty against psg

3. Pogba comeback vs mancity d match ended 3-2
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2020
kasim155:
I can't really remember any for now because R.Madrid has been giving Joy since winning trophy upon trophy. I love Real Madrid
Lol, you forget all the thrashing wey una don collect from Barca hand(5-1), worst of all you forget how teenagers(Ajax) thrash una from UCL last season
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by drips8(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
When Mario Gotze scored the winning goal in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. I really wanted Argentina and more importantly Messi to win.
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by kiddkash(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Man Utd vs AC Milan 2009.

kaka broke my heart.

well after the defeat, I became the greatest Manchester United fan
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Haywhymido(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
chelsea vs uefalona 2009, Iniesta's late goal after series of unfair and biased judgement from Tom Overbo. i doubt if i will ever forget and forgive him.
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Argentina late winning goal against Super Eagles at 2018 WC..
It was a very painful moment..
Five times I've watched us play and lose against Argentina in the WC and that loss was the most painful..

2002 Nations Cup Semi Final loss against Senegal. Oruma missed an extra time penalty,very late in the game that would have seen us level up..

I still can't bring myself to forgive him,the way he grabbed the ball with all confidence.. angry

After all the Aghahowa heroics to pull us level,late in regulation time..
Re: Which Football Moment Broke Your Heart The Most??? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Well.

Mine was when I was a Liverpool fan.

That 2014 Gerrard fall really pained me ehn undecided

My dad who also watched it felt very sad cry

But I'm glad Chelsea had repaid us sha wink

(1) (Reply)

5 Footballers Who No Longer Speak To Their Families / Liverpool Sign The "Messi Of Madrid" / This could be d 'promising' downfall of Chelsea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.