Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land (2205 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plot To Destabilize North-Central Nigeria / IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by orisa37: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2020
1, THE MURIC- BY OGOGORO PROF. ISHAQ AKINTOLA

2, MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN.

3,. RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT. WE

4,. BOKOHARAMS PRISONERS OF WAR NOW RELEASED INTO ODUDUWA LAND.

5,. BUHARI'S PLAN TO RECRUIT 774000 JOBS, 1000 PER LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA WITHOUT INVOLVING THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNMENTS. AND

6,. SOME HIRED IPOB RECALCITRANTS.

IT'S ALL RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY MOTIVATED.

YORUBA. RONU. PLEASE BE AWARE.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN DISAFFECTION BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM IN YORUBA LAND SINCE I HAVE BEEN BORN MORE THAN 83 YEARS AGO. NEVER HEARD OF IT. NEVER SEEN IT. NEVER EXPERIENCED IT UNTIL THIS ISHAQ SURFACES.

ISHAQ, BODEJO &. CO WILL FAIL BY THE MIGHTY NAME AND POWER OF ODUDUWA AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

From Orunto27 : To Prof. BANJI AKINTOYE, GANI ADAMS AND AMOTEKUN.

ABOVE FYI please and watch the manoeuvrings of your Governors.

2 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Arrewa: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
When Will you people stop deceiving yourselves and face selfish politicians in your region??

You have all been fighting imaginary fulanization for over 20yrs now...

You formed Amoketun just to push herdsmen away from your region.

We've watch several videos where Amotekun are driving fulani herders away...calling them terrorists.

I know we have herdsmen who engage in robbery and kidnapping... But don't generalize and stereotype all

That doesn't give anyone the right to stereotype all herdsmen as criminals.

They have the right to herd their cows in every part of this country.

Your politicians are busy causing confusion in your region and using the herdsmen to cover up for political gains.

Every robbery or killings in every part of the country is now being subject to Fulaniherdsmen.

OP your post is trash!!

I find it difficult to even believe you're a Yoruba man... You post like an average ipob miscreants on Nairaland.

We are not Islamizing anybody!!

We don't even know if you exist!!

We are not in the period of conquest!!

We are more focuse on developing our region and educating our people!!

Face your region...

We should focuse on development and well being of our people!!

Fulanization or Islamization is a political scam!!

Used by your leaders to distract you and keep looting you hard while you are busy fighting imaginary fulanization and Islamization.

Wise up and face reality!!

I just pray for this country to divide!

We are deeply divided and I don't see things getting better in the next 20yrs... It will only keep getting worse

OP nobody will Islamize and force you into Islam...

Nobody Wil Fulanize you!!

You should be thinking about the Underdevelopment and the hardship that is hitting this country!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
grin this wailers again,Lagos is not Yoruba land it belongs to the aworis concentrate on your land and stop forcing yourself on awori people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by illicit(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Where can I buy a gun please

1 Like

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Coder2Client(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:
grin this wailers again,Lagos is not Yoruba land it belongs to the aworis concentrate on your land and stop forcing yourself on awori people.

Wow! Really?
Where are these aworis and which tribe do they belong? I wan learn

3 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by JonDon12: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Yorubas defend your land and work to create your independent republic. Nigeria has nothing for anybody.

6 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Wow! Really?
aworis are aworis ,they inhabit the coastal area of Lagos and badagry just like the egun people so I don't understand your question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by proeast(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Wow! Really?

Rubbish question. The Ikwerres bear Igbo names, speak Igbo and are related to Igbos in many other ways but we have granted them independence to be on their own as they wish. The Aworis have been subjugated by Invaders from other states. People come from other places to rule over them but you all shouldn't take their patience for foolery because one day they will rise and defend their lands.

That Aworis share similarities with their neighbors due to many years of interaction does not mean they should be subjugated in that manner. It's unfair!

5 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2020
proeast:

Rubbish question. The Ikwerres bear Igbo names, speak Igbo and are related to Igbos in many other ways but we have granted them independence to be on their own as they wish. The Aworis have been subjugated by Invaders from other states. People come from other places to rule over them but you all shouldn't take their patience for foolery because one day they will rise and defend their lands.

That Aworis share similarities with their neighbors due to many years of interaction does not mean they should be subjugated in that manner. It's unfair!
two full fledged aworis I met claim they are not Yorubas,honestly most of them are waiting for an opportunity to chase Yoruba's out of Lagos they did it once and the next time will be total,but the yorubas have refused to develop there land but we rather die in lagos.I wonder why

10 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Coder2Client(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:
aworis are aworis ,they inhabit the coastal area of Lagos and badagry just like the egun people so I don't understand your question
I thought the aworis are yorubas just like ijebu, egba, ijesha, oyo, ife, and others. I am just curious to know if they claim being yoruba or not.
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

I thought the aworis are yorubas just like ijebu, egba, ijesha, oyo, ife, and others. I am just curious to know if they claim being yoruba or not.
no they are not Yoruba, they have claimed such on many occasion and that's the reason Yoruba's created new Lagos to attach themselves to the aworis.aworis are like the egun people similar but different,even google tells you Lagos is not a Yoruba land.Yoruba's are suppressing and even inter-marrying with them to yorubanised them because without the aworis the other Yoruba tribes are not important.

5 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Coder2Client(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arrewa:
When Will you people stop deceiving yourselves and face selfish politicians in your region??

We've watch several videos where Amotekun are driving fulani herders away...calling them terrorists.

I know we have herdsmen who engage in robbery and kidnapping... But don't generalize and stereotype all

Your politicians are busy causing confusion in your region and using the herdsmen to cover up for political gains.

Every robbery or killings in every part of the country is now being subject to Fulaniherdsmen.

OP your post is trash!!

I find it difficult to even believe you're a Yoruba man... You post like an average ipob miscreants on Nairaland.

Face your region...

Used by your leaders to distract you and keep looting you hard while you are busy fighting imaginary fulanization and Islamization.

We are deeply divided and I don't see things getting better in the next 20yrs... It will only keep getting worse

You should be thinking our the Underdevelopment and the hardship that is hitting this country!
You are wrong, the amatekun chased the fulani miscreants and not the peace loving fulanis that go about their lawful herding and businesses.

And you think, your people would want Nigeria to divide?

1 Like

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arrewa:

OP your post is trash!!

Face your region...

You should be thinking our the Underdevelopment and the hardship that is hitting this country!
so you support disintegration too.

2 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Coder2Client(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:
no they are not Yoruba, they have claimed such on many occasion and that's the reason Yoruba's created new Lagos to attach themselves to the aworis.aworis are like the egun people similar but different,even google tells you Lagos is not a Yoruba land.Yoruba's are suppressing and even inter-marrying with them to yorubanised them because without the aworis the other Yoruba tribes are not important.
Are eguns claiming yoruba or still egun?

And the aworis, from the names you have shown here, it seems they bear yoruba names just like the okun in kogi that want to carved out of kogi to join west, don't have any solid history I could source for to read about them, do you have any good sources about their lineage?
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Are eguns claiming yoruba or still egun?

And the aworis, from the names you have shown here, it seems they bear yoruba names just like the okun in kogi that want to carved out of kogi to join west, don't have any solid history I could source for to read about them, do you have any good sources about their lineage?
egun people hate the Yoruba tag just like the aworis, is the Yoruba's that are forcing themselves on them.they bear similar name like the itshekiri but they are not Yoruba,so Yoruba's should stop forcing themselves on them it makes them look desperate.

6 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Coder2Client(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:
egun people hate the Yoruba tag just like the aworis, is the Yoruba's that are forcing themselves on them.they bear similar name like the itshekiri but they are not Yoruba,so Yoruba's should stop forcing themselves on them it makes them look desperate.

Where did the aworis originate from? At least, they should have source.

I don't think the yorubas are forcing themselves on them.
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Where did the aworis originate from? At least, they should have source.

I don't think the yorubas are forcing themselves on them.
I don't really know much about them,I never even knew the difference till I met some awori people that claim they are not Yoruba...the egun, aworis and itshekiris are similar to the Yoruba tribe but different.if you want an awori man in Lagos hate you tell him he behaves like a typical Yoruba man,they hate it like mad.
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by plessis: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
JonDon12:
Yorubas defend your land and work to create your independent republic. Nigeria has nothing for anybody.

They'll rather be slaves to tinubu.

1 Like

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Coder2Client(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:
I don't really know much about them,I never even knew the difference till I met some awori people that claim they are not Yoruba...the egun, aworis and itshekiris are similar to the Yoruba tribe but different.if you want an awori man in Lagos hate you tell him he behaves like a typical Yoruba man,they hate it like mad.

Then I can conclude that Yorubas will never force themselves on awori rather the aworis would want to do familiarity with the Yorubas. Have you read about fulanis in Ilorin? Although, history has it that they conquered Afonja and claim ownership of Ilorin but what amazes me is, they bear Yoruba name in their names. Emir of Ilorin has Yoruba name in his names. So, I don't think aworis would ever want to make any move to say they want to chase the yorubas (land owners) out of Lagos having such huge similarities with the Yorubas. The indigenous people of Ilorin tried but failed, so why would aworis try that.
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by tamdun: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Then I can conclude that Yorubas will never force themselves on awori rather the aworis would want to do familiarity with the Yorubas. Have you read about fulanis in Ilorin? Although, history has it that they conquered Afonja and claim ownership of Ilorin but what amazes me is, they bear Yoruba name in their names. Emir of Ilorin has Yoruba name in his names. So, I don't think aworis would ever want to make any move to say they want to chase the yorubas (land owners) out of Lagos having such huge similarities with the Yorubas. The indigenous people of Ilorin tried but failed, so why would aworis try that.
U are very intelligent, I like the game u played with that fool

2 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by PharmD911: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
tamdun:

U are very intelligent, I like the game u played with that fool

Aswear, the guy is wise. He whine the fool before he dropped the bomb. This guys just say anything anyone like they know much about us than us, they don't mind their affair.
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Minsk24: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arrewa:

OP your post is trash!!

Face your region...

You should be thinking about the Underdevelopment and the hardship that is hitting this country!

Thunder faya you idiot...
Imagine the guts...

2 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Minsk24: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
JonDon12:

Well said,
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:

Awori are Yoruba from the SW have you seen any SE Awori?
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by plessis: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:

You see yorubas jumping on every ikwerre thread, mocking igbos for trying to land-grab ikwerreland but they've been leeching the aworis for decades.

This people are masters of treachery and projection. Everything they're guilty of, they project it on you and mock you.

9 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Christistruth00: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

Awori Yoruba History from the Awori themselves

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D885778861522036%26id%3D838450029588253&ved=2ahUKEwip1Jq-mbvqAhULUBUIHYFWCpoQFjAAegQIARAC&usg=AOvVaw3P8lAIqT68tbbo1QO8li-e
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by bigpriik: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

ijebus are not yorubas how many times will they tell you that, They are from sudan the awujales have told you times without numbers.

8 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
plessis:

You see yorubas jumping on every ikwerre thread, mocking igbos for trying to land-grab ikwerreland but they've been leeching the aworis for decades.

This people are masters of treachery and projection. Everything they're guilty of, they project it on you and mock you.
they are worst when it comes to land-grabbing.

5 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Coder2Client:

why will aworis force themselves on Yoruba's,they know that they are not Yoruba but due to there little numbers they are using Yorubas to keep other tribes away from there land,just wait till restructuring or disintegration comes,the aworis will never go with them Yoruba's have nothing to offer them.but why did yorubas create new Lagos to attach themselves to aworis,because without them they can't survive much.yorubas need aworis more than aworis need Yorubas.emir of Ilorin is a full Fulani man,they use that names to deceive there slaves,they did same thing to the Hausa people,never fall for that trick..you saw when Fulani's claimed Kwara is more Fulani than sokoto and no Yoruba man challenged them.

3 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by bigpriik: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fantasticcc:
they are worst when it comes to land-grabbing.

Yorubaland begins and end in oyo the rest are either Benin or Sudanese migrants .

8 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by ChoCho54(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
illicit:
Where can I buy a gun please
Wow! That's an illicit question.

OP should take courage, it's well with him. grin

3 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Fantasticcc: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
bigpriik:

ijebus are not yorubas how many times will they tell you that, They are from sudan the awujales have told you times without numbers.
I wonder why they claim everybody is Yoruba the ijebus I have met hate that Yoruba tag.all they do is edit wikipedia, but real aworis and ijebu not the online "we aworis" here claim that they are not Yoruba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Northern Nigeria Really More Populated Than Southern Nigeria? / The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here / Northern Consensus Movement Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted - Offer N100M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.