Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land (2210 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plot To Destabilize North-Central Nigeria / IS ODUDUWA LAND BECOMING FULANI NATION? - PHOTOS OF SARKIN LAGOS / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Arrewa: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Xavfra:

Ka Allah goziekwa gi.........

You're real good ........

I almost schooled in the North, but as it is said, he who pays the fees determines the school tongue

I jejely stayed back in the South.......

You're still in the South
no no... I'm in kano now...

But still do visit South

1 Like

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arrewa:
no no... I'm in kano now...

But still do visit South

You try alot....

If not for kidnapping and stuff's like that,I love long distance journeys......

Maybe sometime later, I'll come over that side.....

Or if you visit enugu, if I'm around, you're free to inform me
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Arrewa: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Xavfra:

You try alot....

If not for kidnapping and stuff's like that,I love long distance journeys......

Maybe sometime later, I'll come over that side.....

Or if you visit enugu, if I'm around, you're free to inform me
alright bro...kano is now one of the most safest state in the north...

But I will advice you not to come this year... Cos Kaduna road isn't 100% safe.

3 Likes

Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Arrewa:
alright bro...kano is now one of the most safest state in the north...

But I will advice you not to come this year... Cos Kaduna road isn't 100% safe.

Yeah....

I keep hearing horrific tales......

Thanks.....have a nice evening and good night rest inshallah
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by orisa37: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN
Re: They're Coming To Destabilize Oduduwa Land by Arrewa: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Xavfra:

Yeah....

I keep hearing horrific tales......

Thanks.....have a nice evening and good night rest inshallah
thank you man... Have a nice day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO / Anambra Progressive Hospital Is Set To Be Launched Convened By SEN.IFEANYI UBAH / Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.