Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself (298 Views)

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by kenzysmith: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
how did God came into existence i have not been able to get this answer have u ever imagine yourself how did u know u re u from birth, and sometimes if u came to realize you we die and face judgement u begin to ponder why were u giving birth to in d ist place when ever a baby is been aborted or die at d age of one something in me say those babies are free from life test it selfs. deep thought from an introvert and saddist.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by SirMichael1: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2020
God is not bound to the laws of nature, so he isn't bound to the time space continium. Therefore, he's existed before time, during time and after time. He created time that men would track their activities and he isn't bounded by his creation.

There's just some things you can't understand if you look at it from your minute intelligence compared to GOD'S.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by ThinkFreely: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
God is not bound to the laws of nature, so he isn't bound to the time space continium. Therefore, he's existed before time, during time and after time. He created time that men would track their activities and he isn't bounded by his creation.

There's just some things you can't understand if you look at it from your minute intelligence compared to GOD'S.
How did you know that god is not bound to laws of nature and where’s your evidence that he created time and space?

Let me guess, the Bible told you so and you cannot question what the Bible said.

1 Like

Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by ThinkFreely: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

Dont say there’s just some things we cannot understand. That statement is totally wrong and it kills critical thinking. That statement is a precursor for mental laziness. We don’t understand them today doesn’t mean we should leave them that way and never make attempt to understand them tomorrow.

If you don’t want to question what your Bible said, it’s your problem. Let other who want do it.
Everything including what the Bible has to be scrutinized and questioned, that’s the only way the truth can be revealed.

1 Like

Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by SirMichael1: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2020
ThinkFreely:
How did you know that god is not bound to laws of nature and where’s your evidence that he created time and space?

Let me guess, the Bible told you so and you cannot question what the Bible said.
Okay.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by SirMichael1: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Dont say there’s just some things we cannot understand. That statement is totally wrong and it kills critical thinking. That statement is a precursor for mental laziness. We don’t understand them today doesn’t mean we should leave them that way and never make attempt to understand them tomorrow.

If you don’t want to question what your Bible said, it’s your problem. Let other who want do it.
Everything including what the Bible has to be scrutinized and questioned, that’s the only way the truth can be revealed.
LOL.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by kingxsamz(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
What research have you put together to arrive at such?
And what's your evidence?
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by kingxsamz(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
kenzysmith:
how did God came into existence i have not been able to get this answer have u ever imagine yourself how did u know u re u from birth, and sometimes if u came to realize you we die and face judgement u begin to ponder why were u giving birth to in d ist place when ever a baby is been aborted or die at d age of one something in me say those babies are free from life test it selfs deeo words from an introvert and saddist.

A god never existed.
No one knows and will ever know how the universe came about.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
kenzysmith:
how did God came into existence i have not been able to get this answer have u ever imagine yourself how did u know u re u from birth, and sometimes if u came to realize you we die and face judgement u begin to ponder why were u giving birth to in d ist place when ever a baby is been aborted or die at d age of one something in me say those babies are free from life test it selfs. deep thought from an introvert and saddest.

@OP, do you think sometimes that you may be depressed? undecided There is a reason why I ask this.

About God, imagine a being that is not impacted by that which we consider dimensions of Time and space. He exists in time, at every point in time, nowhere in time, and outside of time, all at the same time; similar pattern when you consider dimension called space as well.

As far as what you think of babies and death, I kind of think that same way too. I believe those who were spared this existence we live in, lucky because there is a lot of suffering in the world we live in, a result of man's many decisions and ways.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
Yep! He is an entity that exists beyond the confines of our concepts of time and space. So it is an error to suggest that because all we know has a beginning and an end, He too must have a beginning and an end.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by SirMichael1: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yep! He is an entity that exists beyond the confines of our concepts of time and space. So it is an error to suggest that because all we know has a beginning and an end, He too must have a beginning and an end.
Good, now please tell this to the people quoting me up there, waiting for arguments.
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by ThinkFreely: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Evidence? And how you come to this conclusion?
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by Image123(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

A god never existed.
No one knows and will ever know how the universe came about.

God knows oh. You think the universe just happened right? Just like roads, airplanes and skyscrapers happen.

1 Like

Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by Image123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
What research have you put together to arrive at such?
And what's your evidence?

How else, in the lab? God says so. You have no answer but spend your lives trying to shut up those that have an answer and are content with it. You want to win people over to your never-ending searches? You have something better to offer than Jesus?

1 Like

Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by kingxsamz(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image123:

God knows oh. You think the universe just happened right? Just like roads, airplanes and skyscrapers happen.

How did God happen?
Tell me?
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by Image123(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

How did God happen?
Tell me?

i thought you would like to know how the universe happened? How do you think the universe happened? Oh i forgot you don't know, and don't want those that know to know.

1 Like

Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by kingxsamz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Image123:

i thought you would like to know how the universe happened? How do you think the universe happened? Oh i forgot you don't know, and don't want those that know to know.

I just want to know how God happened, that's all.
So answer the question.
How did God happen?
Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

I just want to know how God happened, that's all.
So answer the question.
How did God happen?

Lol, i understand you don't know how the universe happened and would embarass yourself greatly if you tried. Let me give you the boring version of how God happened. In God, all things consist, including the word 'happen' itself.

1 Like

Re: How Do Almighty Exists And This Thoughts Of Life Itself by kingxsamz(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Image123:

Lol, i understand you don't know how the universe happened and would embarass yourself greatly if you tried. Let me give you the boring version of how God happened. In God, all things consist, including the word 'happen' itself.

Lol...

(1) (Reply)

As A Former Catholic, Jesus Is The Way And Truth Not Mary / Signs That You're A Witch / Daddy Freeze:nollywood Actor Raphael Chiamaka Ajaere Blastpastor David Ibiyomei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.