Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (320 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS IS MY BETHESDA SEASON!.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOHN 5 : 1 -16

It was a battle between the multitude and one person! It was a day the MAKER of the RULE chose to CHANGE THE RULE for the sake of one man. Was it not the LORD who made the rule of the Sabbath? It was a season the Lord CHOSE to be PARTIAL! Yes!

Partial in the sense that He passed the multitude and looked at the direction of just one man. It was a day the nation had to wait for this man to get his miracle. It was a day JUDGMENT was suspended for MERCY to reign. Ah! That BETHESDA DAY was a day, when it was “loudly proclaimed” by the angel that troubled the water: “It is not of him that runneth or willeth, but God that sheweth mercy”(Romans 9:16).

It was a day God chose to be THE PARTIAL REFEREE in the game of life! He is sending me to announce to you that your BETHESDA SEASON has just started! All you have lost in your “38 years” shall be restored! The BETHESDA SEASON is a season when MIGHT loses the game to GRACE! Did the pool not have 5 porches? 5 represents GRACE in the Word! GRACE shall be your new name from this day and this season!

Fear not! All you lost in your wilderness years will be RESTORED 5-FOLD after the order of grace! The BETHESDA season is a season when you OVERTAKE your superiors because Jehovah lifts you up as an EAGLE to fly over the multitude! Ah! I see your lost glory coming back!

Those who mocked you will see your making! Yes! Many who told this man SORRY, began to suddenly CONGRATULATE HIM. Your BETHESDA season is a season where SORRY leads to SINGING and SECRET GOSSIP leads to PUBLIC CONGRATULATIONS! It is a season where PITY becomes your PARTY TIME and “DELAY street” leads to “DANCING AVENUE.”

Shout 7 Hallelujahs and begin to learn your new “BETHESDA DANCE STEPS” BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON DANCE in Jesus name! Oh! Lift up your hands now and begin to worship the LORD AS YOU PRAISE HIM for your new BETHESDA SEASON in this 14-day fasting programme and beyond! Amen!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take your best song of praise as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, thanks for my BETHESDA SEASON! Thank you LORD for suspending the rules for my sake.
3. Thank you LORD for lifting me to OVERTAKE.
Thank you LORD for RESTORING my wasted years.
4. Thank you LORD for turning my SORRY to SINGING.
5. Pray about today now! Still pray about any issue(s) affecting your peace and GIVE HIM PRAISE. Shout 7 Hallelujahs and begin to learn your new “BETHESDA DANCE STEPS” BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON DANCE in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: LORD, SEND THE WIND TONIGHT!.

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 14 : 15-28

When I was a child, each time there was a wind heralding a downpour of rain, we would run out to locate the nearest tree of orange, mango, avocado, etc, because we were so sure that some fruits would drop. Oh! Such was life in the village setup! But those fruits dropped as a result of the wind. Genesis 8: 1 says: “And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged.”

God ended the flood but He sent the WIND for practical life to begin (Genesis 8:1). THE WIND IS WHAT IS LACKING IF THERE IS A DELAY IN MANIFESTATION OF DESTINY! The WIND is God’s completion agent! Without the wind, your fasting and prayers may not manifest in the physical! It is the last action before that ELEVATION story! He also sent the WIND to provide MANNA for His people in the wilderness (see Exodus 16: 14-17).

Ah! He sent the wind to divide the Red Sea and delivered His people from the hands of Pharaoh (today’s scripture)! That RED SEA confronting you must divide in this 2 nd half of 2020 because THE WIND is coming during and on the last- day anointing service of this 14-day WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME. Get ready! THE WIND IS COMING! Exodus 10:13 says: “And Moses stretched forth his rod over the land of Egypt, and the LORD brought an east wind upon the land all that day, and all that night; and when it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts.”

The WIND will also judge your haters! Then Vs. 21 of today’s Word says: “And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.”

Wow! Did you get that? The same WIND that brought the Locusts that devastated Egypt was the wind that opened and dried up the Red Sea for God’s people! And that shall be the story and end of any demonic Pharaoh chasing your life.

God will send the WIND of death, calamity, demotion, tears, sorrow, pain and destruction to your haters, mockers and demonic taskmasters in Jesus name in this 2nd half of 2020. Pray now: “LORD, SEND THE WIND OF MANIFESTATION in this 2nd half of 2020 in Jesus name!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led.
2. LORD GOD of Noah, SEND THE WIND OF MANIFESTATION in this 2nd half of 2020 in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 3 days/3 nights)..
3. The WIND is God’s completion agent! O LORD, send Your wind of COMPLETION to perfect what You have started in my life, family and ministry (pray it seriously for 3 days/3 nights).
4. O DIVINE WIND, visit the headquarters of every demonic Pharaoh and waste them tonight in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 3 days/3nights).
5. Pray the above “War Against Haman – 15” (WAH- 15) prayer plan now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DAYS OF LOT: Identical Twins Plan To Get Pregnant Together - With Same Man! / Prayer Points For The New Week. / Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy On Lebanon, Protest Against Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.