Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today (351 Views)

Kwankwaso, Former Kano Governor Set To Rejoin APC. / Niger State Governor Set To Dump APC / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today by ashleyman(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2020
The Ondo State House of Assembly is currently heavily guided by Men of the Nigerian Police Force in a bud to impeach the Deputy Governor, Mr. Agboola Ajayi who defected to PDP to contest for the forthcoming election. Details coming shortly

Re: Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today by hisexcellency34: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2020
Impossicant..he controls the House of Assembly
Re: Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Impossicant..he controls the House of Assembly
Those house he controls may shift with Ghana Must go...

In Nigeria politics 9 has been greater than 14...

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2020
I’m not sure he can
Right now Aketi is such a joke
Nobody in Akure talks good about him any longer
So bad. All contracts are awarded to his son and family. His government is me and my family type of government

APC will lose if they present Aketi

Like it was envisage my Tinubu.
Let’s everybody start doing 4 terms
4 terms is enough
All these governors sef no Dey do anything
Re: Ondo State Deputy Governor Set To Be Impeached Today by VirginFinder: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Those house he controls may shift with Ghana Must gGo...

In Nigeria politics 9 has been greater than 14...

(1) (Reply)

DSS Appeals Judgement On Hanan Buhari SIM Card Case / Oshiomhole Engages His Mouth More Than His Brain - Charles Idahosa / Isa Pantami Reacts To NIPOST Registration Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.