Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tacha Grooves To “ginger Me” ; Rema Reacts (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Grooves To “ginger Me” ; Rema Reacts (video) (597 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club / Tekno Reveals His Big Cassava Has He Grooves To Wizkid Manya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Grooves To “ginger Me” ; Rema Reacts (video) by Valerie11: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Controversial socialite, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha seems to be a fan of sensational Nigerian singer, Rema, as she was recently been spotted having a good time while vibing to the latest release of the Mavin records recording artiste.

The ex-contestant of the fourth edition of the BBNaija reality TV show, shared a video of herself singing and vibing to Rema’s “Ginger me” and she hyped it by writing how interesting the track is.

The reality TV star, who was singing the song word for word in the video she shared also captioned it with,

“�Ginger me� @DONJAZZY @heisrema “GINGER me” is FYA!!!� #TachaTitans4Ever”

Then the young trending singer, who came across the video, replied using love emoji’s

“❤️❤️❤️ @Symply_Tacha

Watch video below;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/tacha-grooves-to-ginger-me-rema-reacts-video/

Re: Tacha Grooves To “ginger Me” ; Rema Reacts (video) by Kriss216: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2020
I can bet my left scrotum, Tacha would be better President than Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Davido P.A Aloma Dmw Welcomes Son, Names Him After Davido / Dorathy Captured Romancing Laycon As They Were Seen In The Same Bed / Two Times Popular Politicians Have Embarrassed Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.