Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation (357 Views)

Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by 9jatriot(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2020
With the recent arrest of Hushpuppi, the arrest of Magu will be another major dent on the fragile image of Nigeria. The words on the lips of everyone in the word would be that if the nation's number one agency for fighting frauds is being headed by someone found to also be corrupt, then that would mean that everyone will be perceived as guilty until proven innocent.
Do not forget that Invintus Obi was thought to be youth with a lot of promise and away from the norm. So even honest individuals will really need to prove themselves to be taken serious even then it would be with caution.
Is this corruption thing ingrained or the black race curse? So no clean person at all?
Re: The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by JosEast(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
h
Re: The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
9jatriot:
With the recent arrest of Hushpuppi, the arrest of Magu will be another major dent on the fragile image of Nigeria. The words on the lips of everyone in the word would be that if the nation's number one agency for fighting frauds is being headed by someone found to also be corrupt, then that would mean that everyone will be perceived as guilty until proven innocent.
Do not forget that Invintus Obi was thought to be youth with a lot of promise and away from the norm. So even honest individuals will really need to prove themselves to be taken serious even then it would be with caution.
Is this corruption thing ingrained or the black race curse? So no clean person at all?

You're not seeing this from the angle of '"Saint Nigeria Youths)

His arrest was planned by former yahoo boys and this will surely boost our GDP before the year ends
Re: The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by 9jatriot(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
The question is, are there no clean persons in Nigeria?
Re: The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by Cyberwhiz12(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
9jatriot:
OK continue...
Re: The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by ZooOga: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
I gave my opinion in another thread that this Magu situation could be the genesis of a major civil war but some m*d edited out my comment. I still stand by that thought.
Re: The Impact Of The Indictment Of Magu For The Nation by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
ZooOga:
I gave my opinion in another thread that this Magu situation could be the genesis of a major civil war but some m*d edited out my comment. I still stand by that thought.

Hmmm.

I doubt if Magu's wahala could lead to war. But the MOD shouldn't have done that. We don't do that on my forum.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me In This Decision / Oshiomhole Engages His Mouth More Than His Brain - Charles Idahosa / Wakeup Call!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.