Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment (24695 Views)

Castration As Punishment For Rapists In Kaduna Approved By House Of Assembly / Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by SuperStriker: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
ifytrik:
They should also cut off the hands of any politician found guilty of looting or divertion of public fund grin

Shut up your stinking mouth. This is about rapists not politicians or are you a rapist?
Bastard ape
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Comedian2019: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Elrufai should know that we are not in a Sharia country.
#saynoyorape
#saynotobarbarism
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Bekool(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
El rufai should thread with caution some of those rape cases are not real some jilted ladies just want to use it to deal with either their ex boyfriends or to a guy who refused their advances. If men are going to be surgically castrated what then happens to a woman that rapes a man or a little boy? El rufai should rather focus on initiating more harsher laws that will deal with fulaniherdsmen that are regularly committing genocide in southern kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by ifytrik(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
tongue
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Friend22(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Audio talk.

Audio huh?
It seems you don't know El Rufai.
He is the last governor to shiver when it comes to real issues.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by VickyRotex(f): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]Funjosh and eleko1 you better talk to your pricks. Vickyrotex o je ba awon ore so ohun to nje Otito oro. Olorun o ni yo oro epon kuro loro wa o[/s]

Person go think sey na something wey get sense you write. If dem sue you now for false accusation, you go say your enemies at work. Whereas na you be your own enemy. angry
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chochovini:
. ANY Example?
Bleep your mama for asking me shit
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Enemyofpeace: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
VickyRotex:

Person go think sey na something wey get sense you write. If dem sue you now for false accusation, you go say your enemies at work. Whereas na you be your own enemy. angry
oiiiiin
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by cuteboy2: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Very good move. But I think we should start by castrating all those who married underaged girls since that is statutory rape under existing laws. This is so because at that young age, they are still children, and are not in a position to give consent for sex. Apart from the fact that biologically, their body is not yet ready for sexual activities.

I'm sure Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, ex-gov Yerima and others who glamourized marrying little girls will loss their blokos sharp sharp.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by SexytorresE(f): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2020
I will vote this man if he want to contest for president
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by PHOTSEE(m): 2:24am On Jul 08, 2020
SWIMP
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Mummymahdi(f): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2020
This will b a welcome development , there will b reduction in unnecessary population growth
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Mummymahdi(f): 5:49am On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=cuteboy2 post=91491378]Very good move. But I think we should start by castrating all those who married underaged girls since that is statutory rape under existing laws. This is so because at that young age, they are still children, and are not in a position to give consent for sex. Apart from the fact that biologically, their body is not yet ready for sexual activities.

I'm sure Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, ex-gov Yerima and others who glamourized marrying little girls will loss their blokos sharp sharp.[/quotes.

Sunusi lamido's youngest wife was married to him at the age of 23, a year b4 she graduated. What are u saying then !
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Chochovini: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2020
bigbananai:
. SOMETIMES I wonder the calibre of FOOLS that gathered at NL. Otherwise how could somebody ask U a simple question to a comment you posted on an interesting topic and all you could do was to insult him? Is that how you advertise you stupidity on social media? Ewu Gambia.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Chochovini: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2020
bigbananai:
. MAYBE That what you do to your MILF of woman you called mother. Useless Lunatic entity.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Chochovini:
. SOMETIMES I wonder the calibre of FOOLS that gathered at NL. Otherwise how could somebody ask U a simple question to a comment you posted on an interesting topic and all you could do was to insult him? Is that how you advertise you stupidity on social media? Ewu Gambia.
once again, thunder fire your mama there. why will u asked me something as stupid as that. they said castration for rapist and i asked what of girls that rape guys and u came asking me rubbish. see i dont even have time to explain or elaborate so take the insult and Bleep off
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Carter4luv(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2020
if a male rape a female he will be castrated, if an adult female rape a male wat punishment will be given to her.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by illicit(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
You didn't complete your statement. It remains "like him"
Please complete and repost. Thank you as you do so. grin
Done grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2020
cuteboy2:
Very good move. But I think we should start by castrating all those who married underaged girls since that is statutory rape under existing laws. This is so because at that young age, they are still children, and are not in a position to give consent for sex. Apart from the fact that biologically, their body is not yet ready for sexual activities.

I'm sure Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, ex-gov Yerima and others who glamourized marrying little girls will loss their blokos sharp sharp.
You are trying so hard to make sense, but at the end, you didn't. In USA, search about how ladies are being impregnated or being married at 15, 15 is the age of consent. It's very rear to see a lady get married below the age of 15 in the north. And also, who told you 15, 16, 17 years old ladies body are not biologically active for sex. Something that sex is now rampant everywhere, when I was in school, I know a 12-13 year old girl that does it with many of our seniors. It happens both in school and at home. So forget about our physiology, at 10 boys and girls body is matured enough for sex.

After reading about your last statement, then I know you are just trying to spread propaganda, without doing research. Search about Sanusi's and Yerima's wives please
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by samfrancis1(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2020
zikter:
Fine if serious actions are taken. However, kindly educate your son properly, he may likely be a victim to the castration law
Don't think that'll be fine bro... It'll only birth more criminals, bittered and angry souls....
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Mamijoh(f): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2020
directonpc:
Don't know what to comment... This world sef God keep our sisters away from the wicked and also help us to be better men.
Amen
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by luluosas(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Good move
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Chochovini: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2020
bigbananai:
once again, thunder fire your mama there. why will u asked me something as stupid as that. they said castration for rapist and i asked what of girls that rape guys and u came asking me rubbish. see i dont even have time to explain or elaborate so take the insult and Bleep off
. Its even clearer u dont have regards 4 your mother hence your disrespect 4 other people‘s mothers. Otherwise, what has my mother got to do with my question? Useless product of many fulani herdsmen terrorist sperm. Or Maybe your worthless mom had to rape one of these maurading fulanis in the bush to concieve u. No wonder u put up that meaningless question. Ewu Gambia.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Goodman247: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Men don't be foolish because of 5mins madness, and don't let any woman accuse you
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by THARMAS(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
I WISH angryI WISH
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by cuteboy2: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Snowale:
You are trying so hard to make sense, but at the end, you didn't. In USA, search about how ladies are being impregnated or being married at 15, 15 is the age of consent. It's very rear to see a lady get married below the age of 15 in the north. And also, who told you 15, 16, 17 years old ladies body are not biologically active for sex. Something that sex is now rampant everywhere, when I was in school, I know a 12-13 year old girl that does it with many of our seniors. It happens both in school and at home. So forget about our physiology, at 10 boys and girls body is matured enough for sex.

After reading about your last statement, then I know you are just trying to spread propaganda, without doing research. Search about Sanusi's and Yerima's wives please

I was about to take you seriously until I read the bolded text. I give up. Not worth my time. Please keep marrying 10 year old children you hear. Make sure you marry off your 10 year old as well.

I just can't imagine the kind of warped mentality that would convince a human being that he can have sex with a 10year old child. shocked shocked

Nigeria is in trouble with people who reason like this.
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
cuteboy2:

I was about to take you seriously until I read the bolded text. I give up. Not worth my time. Please keep marrying 10 year old children you hear. Make sure you marry off your 10 year old as well.

I just can't imagine the kind of warped mentality that would convince a human being that he can have sex with a 10year old child. shocked shocked

Nigeria is in trouble with people who reason like this.
You are just an idiot that lack comprehensive skills. Re-read what I posted, this time slowly, and try and understand if you still don't understand, please don't quote me. I don't reply people with very low IQ.

I never said sleeping with a 10 years old is right, Nitwit. I only disprove your claim that only 18 years and above are mature enough for sex, while we both know how younger children are doing it secret, even those below the age of consent
Re: El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment by cuteboy2: 3:31am On Jul 14, 2020
You are just an idiot that lack comprehensive skills. Re-read what I posted, this time slowly, and try and understand if you still don't understand, please don't quote me. I don't reply people with very low IQ.

I never said sleeping with a 10 years old is right, Nitwit. I only disprove your claim that only 18 years and above are mature enough for sex, while we both know how younger children are doing it secret, even those below the age of consent

You are the idiotic paedophile justifying sleeping with 10 year old children because you claim they are sexually active already. If you cannot comprehend what you wrote originally, then lust for young children puna has gummed your brain cells. Is it in your village that 10 year olds are already sexually mature? What kind of animals am I sharing a geographical space called Nigeria with ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support / YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.