Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity (404 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Blasted After His New Year Message / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by ExAngel007(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
A Twitter user took to the platform to announce that she has converted to Christianity and the reactions to her tweets have become heated as people fight for religious supremacy.

"Today, I converted to Christianity ," Ema wrote adding, "I hope that you respect my decision."

Christians reacted by praising her for her decision while welcoming her to the fold.

Muslims expressed their "condolences" and told her she's destined for hell, and atheists told her either ways, she's still being deceived because there's no God.

At the moment, a debate is playing out in the replies to her tweet as people argue over

https://mobile.twitter.com/ema98807593/status/1280168847396548608?p=v
Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hallelujah!! Glory to God in the Highest!
You are Welcome Home my sister!

Luke 15:7
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by Prayfortheworld: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Welcome to ever lasting life
Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by QVicky10(f): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
She is welcome
Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by VirginFinder: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hallelujah!! Glory to God in the Hhighest!
You are Wwelcome Hhome my sister!

Luke 15:7
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by Standing5(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Condolences for what? Muslims and death are like this n that.
Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
She converted to Christianity? I really hope she finds God soon before she ends up totally sucked into the blindness that is now the religion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted After She Announces Conversion To Christianity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
^^^ She found God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Idleness / Happy 53rd Wedding Anniversary To Pastor Enoch & Folu Adeboye / The Man That No Muslim Can Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.