Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Being Active In Actions And Consistency Experimentation Matters - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Being Active In Actions And Consistency Experimentation Matters (164 Views)

14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / Persistency And Consistency Paves The Way For Racheal / Your Actions On Social Media Affect Your Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Active In Actions And Consistency Experimentation Matters by NLSOFT: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Being Active in actions and consistency experimentation Matters

I’ve been in online business for years now, and, so far, I’ve only seen two constants online monetizers, YouTubers, freelancers, and any other creative types who succeeded on a big scale:

consistency and experimentation was the key Go here www.nairalearn.com to start your online masterclasses

Actions and Consistency experimentation, Usually, one follows the other, and people who fail get stuck on climbing either the first or the second step of this metaphorical ladder. As a corollary, I haven’t seen anyone do both and completely fail in the long run.

Yes, you can not be a woman or man of action and be consistent yet have a failure. NEVER

Action, Consistency experimentation are the two stages of a thriving creative career success

Actions and Consistency experimentation is the entrance ticket

The two basic questions of a career based around creation are:

How much output do you produce?

How much of it is creative?

You must not be perfect in your creative work, but strive to be good and keep getting better

There are always rooms to learn and unlearn and learn again, and learning what works online begin here www.nairalearn.com

We Came To Win

I Thank God...
NL_SOFT

We Thank God And Man

(1) (Reply)

Win 20,000 Naira Jumia Voucher For 5 Minutes Of Your Time / How To Invest In Yourself / Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.