Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi (18577 Views)

Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" / Court Orders Immediate Swearing In Of Agboola / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi by fuke(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
MrPolitics:
If this is true then he won’t be impeached.
There are 26 seats in the house. 18 seats would be needed to impeach him.
If 9 members dissociate themselves, then they would have 17 seats at most and that’s not enough

Not exactly.
How was Almaesagba removed in Bayelsa.?
Its 2/3 of those present.

Why is the man running to the court?
Let him go. If you leave a party, leave completely.

By the way.
My father told me,No man is truly free who works for another man,
Start a biz with this book, at no cost.
‘Businesses That Can Never Fail, Even When You Deserve To Fail’
Get it here. https://aw170723.aweb.page/p/88a9f198-dacb-4a59-8e31-36cdcc83f2ddher

Re: 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi by One4me: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2020
MrPolitics:
If this is true then he won’t be impeached.
There are 26 seat[/b]s in the house. 18 seats would be needed to impeach him.
If 9 members dissociate themselves, [b]then they would have 17 seats at most and that’s not enough

8 x 3 = 24; 8 X 2 = 16
9 X 3 = 27; 9 X 2 = 18
-------------------------------

What is 2/3 of 26 Seats?
17? 18? 17 and half?
undecided grin grin
Reminds me of NPN's 2/3 of 19 States, back then in 1979

The guy is a gonner. You cannot defect to another party and then try to usurp the post of Governor by threatening and demanding that the Governor to hand-over to you within 21Days, just because he tested Positive for Covid-19.

His over-ambition is hi sdownfall.
Re: 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi by One4me: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2020
tuniski:

The worst of democracy is better than the best of military rule.

I dont like the military but l disagree with you.
Look around Nigeria and you will realise that the most enduring legacies/infrastructure, were built under the military rule.
Things like GSm actaully started under the Military rule of Abdusallami and completed under OBJ.
From National Stadiums all over Nigeria, to 3rd mailand Bridge, Niger Bridge, the FCT, etc.
Not even a single Refinery has been built, not a single Power Dam under these Civilians because they are always short-sighted and thinking about 2-3yrs projects only.
Re: 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi by tuniski: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2020
One4me:

I dont like the military but l disagree with you.
Look around Nigeria and you will realise that the most enduring legacies/infrastructure, were built under the military rule.
Things like GSm actaully started under the Military rule of Abdusallami and completed under OBJ.
From National Stadiums all over Nigeria, to 3rd mailand Bridge, Niger Bridge, the FCT, etc.
Not even a single Refinery has been built, not a single Power Dam under these Civilians because they are always short-sighted and thinking about 2-3yrs projects only.
It is first , cos the military ruled for longest time during our baby stage as a nation. It therefore, is no exceptional stuff for infrastructure albeit inadequate to be built.
There was no freedom of expression, association and the rest that is the true dividend of democracy.
Corruption was Garrison!
Re: 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi by zoedew: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
WHERE IS AGBOOLA JUDAS ISCARIOT AJAYI THE DESPERATE POLITICIAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons / Officials Lure Peter Obi To Accord Party / Osun Guber: Peter Obi To Attend Labor Party's Final Campaign In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.