Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer (571 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Calenda Claims Barcelona Wanted Osimhen To Replace Suarez / Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer by ElectroLyte: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Victor Osimhen is on the verge of becoming Nigeria’s most expensive footballer if he makes the move to Napoli, the street journal reports.

the 21-year-old has since arrived in Italy for talks with the Serie A club.

However, the Super Eagles striker is yet to put pen to paper on a four-year deal that will see him earn around €2.5m per year.

Victor’s exploits with Lille last season, when he scored 18 goals and provided six assists in 38 games across all competitions, has seen several clubs launch mammoth bids to sign him this summer, with Napoli already tabling €60m for the Nigerian and have offered a reported salary of €2.5m per annum in a four-year deal.

He was voted the club’s player of the year and also scooped the prize for the Best African Player in Ligue 1.

The deal is expected to be completed this week, and if successful will surpass the £38m that Everton paid Arsenal for Alex Iwobi last season.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/victor-osimhen-to-become-nigerias-most-costliest-footballer/

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer by Realadey(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer by Ngenge(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Italian league is not a place for upcoming players o especially Africans but I pray he should be an exception just like how Ighalo has proved many wrong at Manchester United
Re: Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer by Aflix(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ngenge:
Italian league is not a place for upcoming players o especially Africans but I pray he should be an exception just like how Ighalo has proved many wrong at Manchester United
I swear guy. That league too rugged. If I were him I would stay in Lille for 1 or 2 more seasons.
Re: Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer by Ahdunns(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
How true is this your news. I doubt it's authenticity. BBC sport news is the only site i believe are 99.9 % accurate. And they don't report fake news, because they have sufficient coverage.
Re: Victor Osimhen To Become Nigeria’s Most Costliest Footballer by Kallantan: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
I think it's a reasonable price. The player is young with great potential. He feels quite confident in the field, and in League 1, he showed excellent results. For Napoli, it will be a good reinforcement, and in a couple of years, it will cost even more. And for a player, it will be another challenge, where he can prove himself in a stronger championship.

(1) (Reply)

Banker Soccer Predictions / No Kids: Why John Cena Had A Vasectomy So He Could Not Have A Child / Enter Here And Pick Your All Time Champions League Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.