Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. (2401 Views)

We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn / Online Surveys In Nigeria The Way Out. Free / Earn Money Directly To Your Paypal Account By Just Answering Surveys Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by hastral45(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls who is doing online surveys especially with those sites that ban Nigerians like swagbucks, instagc etc using cheap either UK or US residential IP?.
Anybody with useful information should respond here or Whatsapp me in the number in my signature. Thanks.
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Gee64: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
I'm into it.

Any issues?
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Hendrixxmalo: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gee64:
I'm into it.

Any issues?
Which one ?
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by hastral45(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gee64:
I'm into it.

Any issues?
Which survey sites are you registered upon and doing their offers?. Do one need VPN to connect with them?.
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Kingsean(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
yes u do. download windscribe
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by ihimiray(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kingsean:
yes u do. download windscribe
pls tell me about it
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by egbeocha(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Buy premium vpn or socs
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
which credible survey sites can one register? I'm a student. I need exra source of income. Thanks
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by kingreal: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2021
If one download this windscribe and install it, what other things do you need to do? How do you cash your money.
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Kingsean(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Go to eurekasurveys.com wit your VPN connected to USA. Then register using the location of ur VPN. Make sure u use a very good VPN or else they would discover ur IP address and block you permanently. Windscribe is usually very easy for survey apps and sites to detect. There are other strong VPN apps in playstore which have residential IP addresses
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Kingsean(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
kingreal:
If one download this windscribe and install it, what other things do you need to do? How do you cash your money.

You cash out using PayPal. Create a Lesotho PayPal account

1 Like

Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Iamfemi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Go download Shoora or Melon VPN and you'll access all the survey sites you so wish. Don't do windscribe, it's easy to detect.

The problem I still have is that most of the sites pay out mode is PayPal only a few is Bitcoin and MasterCard pay out.

And another thing is, go for sites that pay out after every survey not one which earning is accumulated. Reason is you might have worked and close to reaching your withdrawal threshold and fiamm one day they'll just detect your real IP. The eventuality of loosing all earning can be painful after investing time and browsing data into filling out survey upon survey.

Paidfromsurveys.com will help you further.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Iamfemi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pls can you help with details on how to successfully create a Lesotho Paypal? And if you don't mind can I have your whatsapp number? We love to know more about online survey from you. Thanks. Mine is 0.8.0. 3. 9. 4. 0. 9. 0. 0. 2.
Kingsean:

You cash out using PayPal. Create a Lesotho PayPal account
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by arejibadz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
All this surveys apps day pay??
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Kingsean(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamfemi:
Pls can you help with details on how to successfully create a Lesotho Paypal? And if you don't mind can I have your whatsapp number? We love to know more about online survey from you. Thanks. Mine is 0.8.0. 3. 9. 4. 0. 9. 0. 0. 2.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by dmack(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
bro, I'm curious are you still into surveying, and does it still pay?
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by charlexarmani(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Iamfemi:
Go download Shoora or Melon VPN and you'll access all the survey sites you so wish. Don't do windscribe, it's easy to detect.

The problem I still have is that most of the sites pay out mode is PayPal only a few is Bitcoin and MasterCard pay out.

And another thing is, go for sites that pay out after every survey not one which earning is accumulated. Reason is you might have worked and close to reaching your withdrawal threshold and fiamm one day they'll just detect your real IP. The eventuality of loosing all earning can be painful after investing time and browsing data into filling out survey upon survey.

Paidfromsurveys.com will help you further.
please put me thru on legit surveys
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Tenshades(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
arejibadz:
All this surveys apps day pay??

Yes, if you know your way.
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Ejuna80: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tenshades:

Yes, if you know your way.
Bro can you put me through?. Thank in advance for your help.
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Tenshades(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ejuna80:

Bro can you put me through?. Thank in advance for your help.

So sorry. I'm no more working on surveys as I have other ventures I'm into.

Apologies.
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by 3ple9ine(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
click on this link to get money and airdrop updates
https://tdotme/ legit update
remember to change the "." and remove the space between the "/" and l
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by 3ple9ine(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
click on this link to get money and airdrop updates
https://tdotme/ legit update
remember to change the "." and remove the space between the "/" and l
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by Nueltoby(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2022
Hello bro, pls message me on tobiadey2k5@gmail.com. i have an info for u.
Iamfemi:
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by okooloyun1(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2022
Re: Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. by wink2015(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nice share.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Build Wealth And Health And Become Rich Through Faforlife / Micro-finance Start-up Proposal Needed / Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.