Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl (27529 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nellybank:
Kudos to all the responsible and reasonable guys out there. May God bless and keep you. Amen. And for the unreasonable and senseless rapist, may you all perish in jail in Jesus name. Amen
Responsible and reasonable guys don't deserve any praise they are doing what is expected of sane people..

But those rapist are the criminals that should be jailed and punished accordingly!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by tammie24: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I thought that's the lifestyle over there though tongue
me sef dey wonder

Thought they are allowed to sleep with even 5 years Olds there

Confused set of humans
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Another Yoruba Muslim
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by XXLMANDIGO: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol

Mistaken identity.

Abeg I am not from that side o

sageer1706:

Yea just like the lifestyle of impregnating younger girls (against their wish) and selling the new born babies (I mean baby factory) over there.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Simplyparis(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Serves him right. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by zmpp(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
They should equally castrate him.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by earnit1: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
oh
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by tiredoflife(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
The lawyers should appeal the judgement
50k like na money for tooth pick
14yrs
The lawyers should move to a higher court
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Ekpekaycee: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
So a rape case lasted for a whole five years. The slow pace of Justice in my opinion is contributing to the increase in such cases.
Imagine people who knew when it happened five years ago and still see the culprit walking about since would assume nothing was done to him so they too can get away with similar crime.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
bb
cc
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fvck is now food abi? The man should be castrated sharply
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by drkrest(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by khengxlei(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dem suppose commot dat yeye preeq grin
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by khengxlei(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
sicily4u:

Have u seen his wife to know if she has curve and everything ?
Hahahahaha, grin grin

I was just assuming based on what obtains between the bodies of kids and full grown adult ladies.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by fredoooooo: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dem no cut his di*ck join ?
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Canberra55: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Prophet Mohammed Jr
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by ala2222(f): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
What are you thinking bro[sub][/sub]

ghettokid1:

Who is thinking what am thinking?
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
iviecy:
Get 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us

Drop me your whatsapp number

dell

Core i5

15.6 ''
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Omoslim26: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Baba cup don finally full

I am happy nobody mentioned that mofo with the moniker NOBODY

you and I can reduce the relevance of all dis poor lazy jobless small kids doing childish cheap bigotry on this forum by not indulging them
maybe if we reduce their relevance we can get our nairaland of the old where you get intelligent and informative comments

not all dis useless good for nothing fools doing ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis conehead dat nyamiri dis
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by sammy7410(m): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2020
chose one

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Amorprincesa24: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2020
14years is too small
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by delishpot: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2020
In naija, rapists don't have to worry or stop.
They just have to save #50k for fine or go to jail for less than 3 yrs.(Cos if you pretend to be a model priso er you might be granted pardon)
If they are lucky to come from a place where marrying the victim is permissible (to hide her shame for being a victim cos our society shames victims and make excuses for criminals) then he can even get to wife her.

Steal Magg or a phonei in naija and you get burnt but rape a person, even a minor and the same people who would burn a Maggi thief will just shield you and hand you over to the police.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by BennyDon: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Put his pictures so the minors in his neighbourhood could see his face.

I still don't know why we continue to hide their identities.

Put their pictures and shame the devil

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.