Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl (27545 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Greenbirth: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
When this kind of story is mentioned. We need to see the person's face. because one like me imagine how somebody with his right senses can rape minor of 1 2 3 4 5 6 yrs. undecided
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
8years is too linear for rape I think 25years is better
angry Just kill him undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
A gift from fulani and this baba sycophants

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by bliss34: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nellybank(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kudos to all the responsible and reasonable guys out there. May God bless and keep you. Amen. And for the unreasonable and senseless rapist, may you all perish in jail in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by ngozika2us(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rape story again...maybe e be like say everyday person somewhere dey rape person somewhere in Nigeria
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Patrioticman007(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

Who is thinking what am thinking?
He was denied access to legal representative ?.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by fartfact(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
cut his dick and give him to eat,since you likes eating young girls
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by fartfact(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
cut his d*ck and give him to eat,since you likes eating young girls
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
This rape issue is really getting out of hand. This thing look like ritual,there is something attached to it.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Those people still have the mind to do this while praying 5times daily.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Originalsly: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
14 years.... would it count from present or 2015? I wonder if they investigated him well.... did he rape his own kids?.... nieces?.... kids in the neighbourhood? That's a light sentence for the beast.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by MacDD: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Mobog(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na die u go die there...oloshi

No vex my people, I sell UK use laptops and phones
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by wetmenow: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
50years will be fine
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Johnchrix(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is terrible.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
BitCraftman:
Eight y/o and 3 month old getting molested..

One day we may wake up to here that a loaf of bread was harassed and is now a donut.
I've seen someone harras banana tree. Fool cut a round hole in d tree and was doing his business

1 Like

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by barrypro: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Life imprisonment should be better
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Asadujames202(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Buha((ri) issa rapist
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Canal affairs? shocked shocked

What kind of canal?? undecided
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just 14yrs?
That's literally 7yrs and not enough time for a monster to be tamed. angry
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by donatus101(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Now someone else would Bleep your wife.
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
UDUJ:
What is really going on with the increase in rape cases these days?

How do people even enjoy raping a non submissive lady? Damn

Even if you cannot approach a girl there are so many brothels around if you are so hor-ny

Disgusting angry
It is madness that can only be cured through 20 years imprisonment with hard Labour!!
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Gamesmart: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
The headline is very stupid.

Why do we need to know he is "married"?

If he was not married, it would have been fine?
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by sageer1706(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I thought that's the lifestyle over there though tongue
Yea just like the lifestyle of impregnating younger girls (against their wish) and selling the new born babies (I mean baby factory) over there.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I've seen someone harras banana tree. Fool cut a round hole in d tree and was doing his business
I think it's better the idiots do that and leave kids alone. sad
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by Boraheloo: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rape cases increasing everyday ... I think death penalty by firing should be the very punishment for these pedophiles and rapists...

Protection from this beasts in man's form from our female folks. InshAllah
Re: Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl by sicily4u: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Matrimonous:
They should double his jail term since his wife wasn't enough for him.
What's there in an unattractive and immature 8year old's body compared to that of his grown wife with curves and everything.
Those child rapists are bewitched.

Have u seen his wife to know if she has curve and everything ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo) / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court / Man Killed During Fight In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.