Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Natural Lifestyle; The Bedrock Of Good Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Lifestyle; The Bedrock Of Good Health (131 Views)

Is Big Belly An Evidence Of Good Living? / Buy A Fairly Used Or Brand New Stationary Bicycle Today. Invest In Good Health. / How To Keep Up With Fitness Lifestyle When You Have Such A Busy Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Lifestyle; The Bedrock Of Good Health by NicholeDietary(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Imagine changing your food choices to whole/natural foods just like me

Why would sugar remain in my blood ( Diabetes )?

Do you not know, carbohydrates is not the problem but the kind of carbohydrates you chose to ingest?

What about changing your habits ?

Smoking cos you want no problem with tuberculosis, kidneys, lungs, ulcer, liver diseases etc

Alcohol cos you want no issues with inflammation, kidney issues, liver issues, diabetes, any ailment at all

Anal sex cos you want no hemorrhoids, deadly infections etc

What about the Orthodox medication you adore?

If I tell you it's a source of your problem, will you believe?

Hope you know they are chemicals ?

What about the sanitary pads you use for menses?

Will you stop to prevent and minimize every fertility issue?

Haven't you noticed the difference between your mothers who used their wrappers for menses and you who uses sanitary pads?

They never had an issue with conception

But check out women of this generation

Civilization we call it

What about iron/tight/push up bras?

Do i still need to tell you to give your breast breathing space to avoid lumps?

What about your genital hairs you shave, as per graduate wey you be na?

Do I need to tell you those hairs were fixed there by God to prevent you from infection? ( if you have to shave, simply trim)

It's just a strict lifestyle change you need to be off those kidney challenges

Not dialysis

Not drugs

Your wrong LIFESTYLE broke down your kidneys

Only changing same lifestyle will begin to pick the broken pieces of your kidneys, heart, liver, lungs, respiratory tract together

NDCL Is here to help you achieve that healing

consultation +2348137739878( Telegram and WhatsApp chat only)

website; www.nicholedietaryconsultancy.com

facebook: Nichole dietary consultancy ltd

(1) (Reply)

CBD Oil Reviews At CBD Centrals / Yocan Lit Always Ready To Use On The Go / Find The 2020 Best Health Gadgets That Will Change Your Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.