Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ode Fish Farm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ode Fish Farm (827 Views)

Fish Farm Blog / How Much Do I Need To Start A Fish Farm / Fish Farm Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ode Fish Farm by aabangs(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
hello  friends,   Does any body like fish here ? OK no need for answers,  i know it's Yes,  Lets teach you how to

fish, let me help you to GET 1.5 kg - 2KG   IN   THREE TO  FOUR MONTHS GUARANTEED !!!!!!!!

, Yes it's possible I CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT,

BENEFITS :
                  1. FREE STEP BY STEP GUIDE

2. HOW TO KNOW GOOD FISH BREED

3. WATER PREPARATION SKILLS

4. TOUR ROUND OUR FISH FARM

and the big one, free consultation service yes, i mean its's free, did you just say what next ?
pick up your phone and call our farm now  some  one is waiting to receive your call,  08099147639, 07080051138,    017666651

OHHHH,  I ALMOST FORGET, # 59B BY FAGBA BUS STOP, BESIDE GARRI SELLERS
Re: Ode Fish Farm by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
You would be the first to wanna teach people for free and not string attached.
However, if you later change your tone and request for money, that would be termed fraud . . .
Re: Ode Fish Farm by focusxo4: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
let ur address be detail.it is good gesture.
Re: Ode Fish Farm by zogo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
you might be interested in Heliculture (Snail Farming), its very lucrative with very small start-up capital. See details at www.snailfarmingng..com

To ur success!

Re: Ode Fish Farm by Fhemmmy: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2011
Snail Farmiing?
Re: Ode Fish Farm by fm7070: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
aabangs:

OHHHH,  I ALMOST FORGET, # 59B BY FAGBA BUS STOP, BESIDE GARRI SELLERS                   

What kind of address is this? INCOMPLETE.

If you want to offer a service, be realistic with it whether free or paid.

Better take money and offer quality service.
Re: Ode Fish Farm by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.

Re: Ode Fish Farm by aabangs(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2011
Yes it's possible I CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT,

GROWING CAT FISH, is sweet business

BENEFITS :
1. FREE STEP BY STEP GUIDE

2. HOW TO KNOW GOOD FISH BREED

3. WATER PREPARATION SKILLS

4. TOUR ROUND OUR FISH FARM

and the big one, free consultation service yes, i mean its's free, did you just say what next ?
pick up your phone and call our farm now some one is waiting to receive your call, 08099147639, 07080051138, 017666651

Ohhhh, I ALMOST FORGOT OUR FARM ADDRESS, # 59B BY
FAGBA BUS STOP, BESIDE GARRI SELLERS, IJU FAGBA

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Millionaire / Osram Lighting Products / Breach Of Banking Contract And Tenet Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.