Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian (417 Views)

I Am So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
I just wished I wasn't born in this zoo, nigeria is a big disgrace to africans..

Nigeria is a zoo that don't have database, they don't even Know the country real population, nigeria is worse than a zoo.

I hate nigeria.
Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by thesicilian: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I just wished I wasn't born in this zoo, nigeria is a big disgrace to africans..

Nigeria is a zoo that don't have database, they don't even Know the country real population, nigeria is worse than a zoo.

I hate nigeria.
You have the option of leaving the country and denouncing your Nigerian citizenship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by 2special(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Well, I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
2special:
Well, I'm proud to be a Nigerian.
Same here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by SavageMaster: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's best to become a citizen of Heaven.

This you can become by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

Imagine going through stuff on Earth as a Nigerian, and also losing out in Eternity
God forbid!
Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by BREYZ: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

I hate nigeria.

And you are a monkey in a zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by kingzizzy: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

I hate nigeria.

The British should have never have created this colonial hell called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2020
2special
Akhigbeblog

Na Dem...Lol
Unity promoters..
Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2020
2special
Akhigbeblog

Na Dem...Lol
Unity promoters..
Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Any body that called our great Country Zoo and still holding Nigeria Passport or ID is an Animal. What lives in zoo, Is not Animal? It takes an ANIMAL to recognize a ZOO.
Re: I'm So Ashamed To Be A Nigerian by yemmight(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
I am a Nigerian and I am proud. And one day I will make Nigeria proud.

(1) (Reply)

City Gate Minna - Chanchaga Road To Wear A New Look / Ganduje’s Dollar Bribe Video Displayed On Billboard At Ring-road, Benin City / Buhari Fair To Southeast Despite Low 2015, 2019 Votes – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.