Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa (6084 Views)

Maryam Shetty from Arewa House / FG Recovers N120 B From Crime Proceeds- Lai Mohammed / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm sympathetic to the Biafra movement..

Not because I'm IBO or convinced by Kanu's propaganda.. But because I feel their pain
Other than the problem of marginalization, I sincere do know what it feels to be in the same country with Arewa..

Don't get me wrong

I'm Arewa
# BornAndRaised
And I'm tired AF

Tired of how ignorant and backward we are..
I sincerely wish I can get my country too.. Living in fear is worst than death
Welcome to Arewa

Where a full blown religious war will be orchestrated because a Christian killed a muslim's chicken in sabo
Welcome to arewa

Where alot of people are living below $1 per day yet we will kill if anyone criticizes the government

Welcome to Arewa
Where Religion is the word on the door but immorality and the likes is the order of the day

We can go on and mock the east for their fight for restructuring/secession but the truth is,after the struggle,we will still be left with our problems..

Go to school..No
learn a trade..No
We rather beg than work
The world is Moving..
All the other regions are improving..
Let's wise up or stay poor

21 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mtchew, arewa aka the north should grow up and start holding their leaders accountable same with igbos that love to blame everything on the north

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by kettle84(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
1.Buhari married one wife and educated his small number of children .

2.Sani Abacha married one wife and had a sizable family.

3.IBB married one wife and a small family.
many of their elites have same story.,why can't others be like them.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

Not because I'm IBO or convinced by Kanu's propaganda.. But because I feel their pain
Other than the problem of marginalization, I sincere do know what it feels to be in the same country with Arewa..

Don't get me wrong

I'm Arewa
# BornAndRaised
And I'm tired AF

Welcome to Arewa

Where a full blown religious war will be orchestrated because a Christian killed a muslim's chicken in sabo
Welcome to arewa

Where alot of people are living below $1 per day yet we will kill if anyone criticizes the government

Welcome to Arewa
Where Religion is the word on the door but immorality and the likes is the order of the day

We can go on and mock the east for their fight for restructuring/secession but the truth is,after the struggle,we will still be left with our problems..

Go to school..No
learn a trade..No
We rather beg than work
The world is Moving..

Please stop deceiving us..

You not any Arewa..... northerner cannot write this...

You guys should stop hiding undercover and be writing for north. .

Make I hear say person from North wrote this....

If I hear.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Mtchew, arewa aka the north should grow up and start holding their leaders accountable same with igbos that love to blame everything on the north

Igbos your nightmare.

Dem no send you..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by NGpatriot: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Silly ipob coward pretending to be a Northerner. Fraudulent people, that's all they know and do.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by scribble: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Op i feel ur pain

Im ashamed to be from a state in the same country as arewa

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
NGpatriot:
Silly ipob coward pretending to be a Northerner. Fraudulent people, that's all they know and do.

IPOB and Biafra your nightmare

Why not find out who the op is instead of off or tactless statement

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by delpee(f): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
The problem of the North is feudalism. The fact that some people believe that they have superior blood running in their veins. Other "lesser beings" have to be subjugated at all costs. That's the principle that drives the encouragement of the almajiri system which GEJ tried to improve by establishing schools that combine Quranic education with western education.

Wondering what happened to those schools...

Unfortunately, mass production of children mostly without education and acquired skills is a time bomb for any society.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Igbos your nightmare.

Dem no send you..
fool. I've been observing you and it's now known you have edophobia, your hatred for benin is fascinating.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
fool. I've been observing you and it's now known you have edophobia, your hatred for benin is fascinating.

Lol

I no hate Edo anything...at least I have friends there both ones I have lived during early days of hustling..the nigga was a good cook...just pepper..and very simple to core and still friends today

You guys are wonderful people...that's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by YourArewaSister: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
My brother, you should understand that no region in this country is perfect. We all have our shortcomings and our good sides.

Having your country won't solve the problem, but working together definitely will.
What have done to make Arewa a better place? Before you criticise Arewa, as Dan Arewa, what have you to change the Region?

ILLICITblood:

Don't get me wrong

I'm Arewa
# BornAndRaised
And I'm tired AF

Welcome to Arewa

Welcome to arewa

Welcome to Arewa

Go to school..No
learn a trade..No
We rather beg than work
The world is Moving..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Please stop deceiving us..
You not any Arewa..... northerner cannot write this...

You guys should stop hiding undercover and be writing for north. .
Make I hear say person from North wrote this....

If I hear.
i have nothing to proof to you

I'm a northerner

by birth
by Origin
I've spent my life in the north as well

just because I'm a Northerner don't mean I'm a zombie

15 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
YourArewaSister:
My brother, you should understand that no region in this country is perfect. We all have our shortcomings and our good sides.

Having your country won't solve the problem, but working together definitely will.
What have done to make Arewa a better place? Before you criticise Arewa, as Dan Arewa, what have you to change the Region?

I understand your point of view

my problem is y we seem to b okay with our region despite the fact that we r the least developed region

And about The question.. How can i change the narrative when we don't accept that we need change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
delpee:
The problem of the North is feudalism. The fact that some people believe that they have superior blood running in their veins. Other "lesser beings" have to be subjugated at all costs. That's the principle that drives the encouragement of the almajiri system which GEJ tried to improve by establishing schools that combine Quranic education with western education.

Unfortunately, mass production of children mostly without education and acquired skills is a time bomb for any society.

We r content in giving birth in numbers

The que cera cera belief is our problem

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
delpee:

You are a big MuMu o.. It's obvious you have no literal understanding of the word feudalism. Stop disgracing yourself on the internet.
Misusing words everywhere. For your mind now you too count yourself literate what an irony...Olodo!
Waiting you dey form sef?. The trash you have written above shows you are no better than average Almajiri on the street if not worse. You are are nobody...you are just another hopeless monkey in the jungle you are better than no one... Hypocrite!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
NGpatriot:

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

I'm a northerner

by birth

by Origin

I've spent my life in the north as well

just because I'm a Northerner don't mean I'm a zombie

Hmmmmmmmm

Though is easy to claim anything but in this present age and infact this country such write coming up and you saying you north sounds unbelievable....in the present day Nigeria.

I can't say further but hard to accept...sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

You see, they are already calling you IPOB because they think an Igbo man make this up...

Just tell us who you are..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Arexit: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
“I am Arewa” cheesy cheesy cheesy I’ve never heard that before, guy you are not a northerner but nice try

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You see, they are already calling you IPOB because they think an Igbo man make this up...

Just tell us who you are..

I expected that

I'm no ibo

Never been to an ibo land before but i hope to soon

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arexit:
“I am Arewa” cheesy cheesy cheesy I have never heard that before, guy you are not a northerner but nice try

bai kamata in bata Lokocina ba dai kai
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Arexit: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

bai kamata in bata Lokocina ba dai kai

Clap for yourself you understand hausa very well! Sai mae kuma?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by orisa37: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Easy Bro Just drive APC out of Governance, Nigeria will be safe for everyone again.
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arexit:

Clap for yourself you understand hausa very well! Sai mae kuma?
inda kai dan arewa neh,za ka san muna neman taimako

inda ba shaye shaye da fada ba... mai mun iya?
Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by BafanaBafana: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
I wonder why people who grew up in the north and can speak Hausa always claim to be Northerners. And then some who call themselves "northern christians" that only agree to be northerners when they want to castigate the north

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

It's 'prove', & not proof
This one too go count himself educated. Thinking he's better than average Almajiri.... MuGu! Keep disgracing yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
BinDean:

It's 'prove', & not proof
This one too go count himself educated. Thinking he's better than average Almajiri.... MuGu! Keep disgracing yourself.

My bad

thanks for the correction

i hope your good understanding of English is bringing more greens to you?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by gwarotango: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
ILLICITblood:

Don't get me wrong

I'm Arewa
# BornAndRaised
And I'm tired AF

Welcome to Arewa

Welcome to arewa

Welcome to Arewa

Go to school..No
learn a trade..No
We rather beg than work
The world is Moving..
Oga speak for yourself. I am proudly Arewa and even if presented with an opportunity in the next life, I'll still come back as a proud Arewa man. Yes you've raised some salient points about some of our weaknesses, but it it doesn't detract from the fact that we have our strengths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I wonder why people who grew up in the north and can speak Hausa always claim to be Northerners. And then some who call themselves "northern christians" that only agree to be northerners when they want to castigate the north

lol

my problem is why you can't accept that a northerner wrote this

Yes i am North and I'm not an asslicker

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
gwarotango:
Oga speak for yourself. I am proudly Arewa and even if presented with an opportunity in the next life, I'll still come back as a proud Arewa man. Yes you've raised some salient points about some of our weaknesses, but it it doesn't detract from the fact that we have our strengths.

What are our strengths please?

i will love to b enlightened

1 Like

Re: I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa by Bari22: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
You are not from Arewa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Becomes World's Fifth Most Powerful-cnn / If Nnamdi Kanu's Death Is True, Then This Is Also True. / Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.