Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away (41503 Views)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Racoon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
The federal government has threatened to impose a fresh lockdown in another two weeks. This follows the increasing rate of COVID-19 cases in the country, especially among people in authority.

Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, on Monday lamented that it was directly affecting governance and security in the country.

Mustapha, speaking at the task force press briefing in Abuja, admitted the possibility of ordering a fresh total lockdown to curtail further spread of the virus.

He, however, said events of coming weeks would determine the next line of action.

“We will not speculate on what will happen in future, but we will protect the lives of Nigerians. To achieve that, if it means to lock down again, we will not shy away from that responsibility.

“We will recommend to the President who will look at the report and take a decision on our recommendation. What happens in the next two three weeks will determine what we will do,” Mustapha said.

Mustapha’s warning comes after Governors David Umahi of Ebonyi, Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo, recently contracted the virus

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/07/covid-19-nigerian-govt-considers-another-total-lockdown-in-two-weeks/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by flyingpig: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lock yourself down

463 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by sanny1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Cc lalasticlala come move to fp
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Maxymilliano(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
The lockdown is very easy for PTF to proposed. Anytime the country is on lockdown, members are provided free foods. vehicle movements, extra cash apart from salaries

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by McCoy662(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Our security men are the ones that rendered months of lockdown fruitless. I wish Covid-19 will visit those that sabotaged the efforts or federal and state governments in curtailing the spread of the virus.
If u go to the border during the lockdown you will notice how shameless and valueless our security men have become.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by VirginFinder: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg stop the empty threats!

Buhari will NEVER allow another lockdown. Rather, he keeps opening up the ecoonomy everytime you go to him with proposal for another lockdown.

WAEC exam is starting on August 4.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by BitCraftman: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
OK boss.
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Racoon(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg make una lockdown una lives first.Seems the PTF members are not satisfied yet with their corruption of COVID-19.

20 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Ritchiee: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Why don't you try locking down the governors first?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by ChoCho54(f): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
And another deadly virus has been found in China.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by BGSM: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Corona Virus is real
What i want us to understand is that this virus has come to stay and going no where anytime soon. The likes of malaria, hiv, hepatitis, etc, started this way and we have to take precautionary measure to avoid it. If we keep locking down again, it won't bring any miraculous changes. If the virus is to exist for the next 5 years, are we going to lock down for that long when their is no sign of vaccines any time soon?
Let us believe corona virus is real and this is the reality we have to live with. We should take every precautionary measures to avoid it. Task force should be set up to always monitor that everyone take adequate precaution.
Another point to take note is that this virus has being in existence before it was discovered. But due to our poor health care system, we couldn't discover it on time.
No more lock down again please because it won't bring about any meaningful changes.
Again set up task force to monitor total compliance, and to make arrest of anyone found wanting.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by truthfulparrot(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
They want to lock the country down again because those in high positions and authority are testing positive to Covid 19.

Just Imagine the hateful disdain that those in authority have for common and poor Nigerians. They don't care that the poor and common people are getting infected with COVID 19. There only concern is that the poor people may infect the rich and those in authority.

They are planning to lock us down again without substainable paliatives. And some guillible Nigerians will still come out and support this government!

Well, I am well prepared even for 1 year lockdown.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Faya will tonda you and that your lock down

Nonsense and Hushpuppy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by realstars: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
The Lockdown Is A Blessing To The Police.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by deboysben(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na thunder go bend that him mouth.

Person should tell boss mustapha he's mad.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by SarkinYarki: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
You know you can't afford another lockdown so stop playing yourself

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Akeem79(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lock what ?

18 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by sLentlover7778(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Life is easy for you na..

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Openbusiness3: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
angry Shey una papa dey mad ni. Una wan lockdown wetin? Nobody can lock me dan, me wey i be golden boy. No be only Lock down, na Seven Up grin. . . You want to take away my woman rights on coding, na my atomic bomb lawyer i go take finish una papa. Una SCAMDEMIC cannot stop me, i be golden boy. Can I may, can may i, go finish una papa (◔‿◔)

3 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
This reminds us of the satire below after the announcement by PMB about the relaxation of the LOCKDOWN....

Our Darling Daddy last speech was like,
to us, was like ….… ok ok ok,
Sebi you people are tired of keeping safe at home,
Alright alright.

I release you all to go and die if you wish to die.
By 4th of May your desire to die is granted to you.
Just give me one more week to make you stay alive.
By 4th of May you are free to go out and die,
your dying can be possible between 8am to 6pm.
If you escape death within those hours then you can still enjoy my arms of love, to keep you safe between hours 8pm to 6am.

But I remain steadfast in keeping your children alive.
So schools remain shut down.

I will also be blameless before God and man,
so all churches mosques night clubs weddings birthday parties etc, remain shut down till further notice.

No beer joints or amala or isi-ewu or Barbecue or Suya spots or joints shall entertain sitting, buy ur food as take away and waka, if you like sit down and drink,
virus lives on surfaces of tables at least between 2 and 4 days,
so you can sit and eat and drink on table surfaces at joints or restaurant.

Sebi you have superpowers…Tooooorrhhhh.
I will still be merciful unto you,
So not all businesses will open.

I had thought Kano will learn from Lagos, Abuja and Ogun lockdown,
I never knew they were so dumb,
Henceforth let me save their lives they are thereby shut down for 2 weeks, they have died stupidly enough,
washing infected hands and drinking the water,
such foolery in quantum measure!

So your staying locked down is now your personal choice.
I have tried my best.
You have all the rights to continue to work from home stock your home with food drinks and toiletries and remain locked down personally.
I have removed my hands from saving you.

If you wish you can lock down your family and only you will go out and get them daily bread and know that it’s only you out there while your wife and children are safe and locked down.
It is your choice.

If you like dont take absolute care when out there.
If you like bring the virus home to your family.
It is your choice.
The people I sent to give you money food and palliative, they swallowed some of it.
I can't come and kill my self.
I have tried, a father has many children, amongst them you have the Esaus and the Jacob’s,
You have the Judas and the Peters.

It also comes to a time in the life of a father,
he tells all his children both good and bad, that this is how much I can be of help.
I have tried ,
you are of age to know what to do.

If you like choose death and go out any how,
If you like choose life and continue to stay home.
Dont think I am happy releasing you by May 4th.
You all have tied my hands ….plus those who ate and swallowed your palliative and those who have been cursing me that i locked you up because I hate you…Toooorhh you are now free to go out If you like,
Don’t wear mask always,
Don’t wash your hands every 20 minutes.
Continue to shake hands and hug people you have missed during the lockdown.
Continue to receive yeye visitors in your home especially those of you with underlined health conditions and aged parents.

Don’t take sanitizers with you when going out.
Don’t use bleach to clean surfaces.
Don’t do social distancing.
Sebi virus is virus.
During HIV and AIDS we still have many of you who damn consequences and do have sex without condoms.
So who am I to force you to use face mask?
If you choose to die by May 4th.
I release you to go and do whatever you want to yourself,
But as for me, my house hold and for all sane Nigerians, (and for all of us @[/color]), we shall choose to live.

We Rise!!

hakym619:
I like this dude
Awwww, all of us @[color=#006600] love you too!
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
VirginFinder:
Abeg stop the empty threats!

Buhari will NEVER allow another lockdown. Rather, he keeps opening up the ecoonomy everytime you go to him with proposal for another lockdown..
Racoon:
Abeg make una lockdown una lives first.Seems the PTF members are not satisfied yet with their corruption of COVID-19.
Blaze232:
Thunder will fire you and your entire generation if you lock us again. You idiot
SILVERLINES:
God will push you and your co for your insensitivity
bluefilm:
Useless fool.
May your entire generation remain in perpetual physical and spiritual lockdown now and forever!!! angry

jubrilELsudan:
HE MUST GO LOCK DOWN HIS WIFE'S KUKUNASE FIRST.
Association of NL wailers,
Make una no lie o,
Make una tell all Nigerians now,
Since PMB open up the economy,
'Where una don go since then?'
Una don commot for house once??
No be only to come Nairaland dey shout "no job , no job" una dey do since 2015'?
Over 5 years now!
Hypocrites and their yeyerity sha !! cool

Some senior wailers graduated from university since 1999 with no jobs and they keep saying Buhari is their problems in life.
Oshisko!! tongue tongue

Fuckdem:
Lockdown kill u there
You dey lock us down without any provision
If covid19 wan kill us make him kill.... Las las all die na die
Nonsense
Mr FvckDem,
Better becareful what you wish for in life.
It was only 2 weeks ago we read on the frontpage about the death of a beautiful, young lady (same age as you) that posted on her timeline the same thing you just commented here.
There is power in the tongue kiddo!
tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Blaze232(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thunder will fire you and your entire generation if you lock us again. You idiot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by israelmao(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
What's this selfish and empty-headed man saying?After all he is enjoying COVID fund with his family.

12 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Arturitoroman: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
you people better don't try this nonsense again angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by jubrilELsudan: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
HE MUST GO LOCK DOWN HIS WIFE'S KUKUNASE FIRST.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by tellwisdom: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mad man. You think those who died, died of corona??

These men died because they had no means flying out as usual for their medical checkup till it got worse. Go to most hospitals, and you see lives wasted due to lack of medical attention. We have more bigger problem than this issue you are getting all work up about. Anu mpam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lockdown kill u there You dey lock us down without any provision
If covid19 wan kill us make him kill.... Las las all die na die
Nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Dididrumz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg ohh
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Freeeanijor: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
What are you waiting for then? As if you care for the ordinary people. Who you care about is the political elite.

3 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Rebuke: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Smh. What else do yhu people know than lockdown? Empty skulls of leaders!

Like they are talking to primary school pupils.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.