Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away (41514 Views)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by BrainWssh(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oga Boss! Make sure u send palliative to every househood before ur fourtold lockdown. Cus its better to die of kovit19 than honvid20

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Ouchbabe(f): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Like for Hushpuppy share for Boss Mustapha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by McCoy662(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Area4Area:
You find it expedient to blame our security men but not blaming sturbbon Nigerians who were breaking the law and not observing the FG and NCNC's directive.
Security men are trained personnel; physically, mentally and psychologically fit. Travelers are not trained. Some are illiterate, doesn't know the consequences of what they are doing, greater percentage doesn't even believe that Covid-19 is real. But why on Earth would security men who are aware and knows what the nation stands to lose breach the security process.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Brenn594(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin play-play their priq go lock down cheesy
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by pascal1993(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
All this set of people recovering from it...what drugs are they giving coz they can't tell me they import the drugs from abroad to cure them. Covid-19 is real but people are recovering from it. Government with no actual number data of population. Na to lockdown they sabi so that they will loot again. Tenure of this government is running out. I can't wait for them to leave. Make we use our sense vote. PDP or APC we dont want again.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Otunbastevo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Stupid idiot, come & lock ur fathers compound down, u guys are not yet tired of looting & deciets..

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Brenn594(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin play play their priq go lock down cheesy
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Emma1Oj(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
May Ayilala and amadioha destroy your mouth there.. do I blame u? if not that idiot that don't kn is role as a president who r u to be speaking or addressing Nigerians?

May ifa destroy u and your threat.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
If Akeredolu can recover from covid in one week, I swear make we dey live our life dey go abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Dalby(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jostoman:
a president that cannot come out and talk to his citizens is that one a president.

What will him talking to his people achieve
Trump has been talking to his people since and

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by lookingfly: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
This man always talking from two sides of he's mouth. The same sgf that said in 3 weeks time, corpses would be everywhere on the streets due to COVID-19 didn't say anything when the interstate movement was being uplifted. He saw that he's lies wouldn't work again and money would not flow again, so has to resort to this lies of increased cases just make cash flow again.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by elisho: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
go Lock your families mad government

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
post=91480300:

This reminds us of the satire below after the announcement by PMB about the relaxation of the LOCKDOWN....

Our Darling Daddy last speech was like,
to us, was like ….… ok ok ok,
Sebi you people are tired of keeping safe at home,
Alright alright.

I release you all to go and die if you wish to die.
By 4th of May your desire to die is granted to you.
Just give me one more week to make you stay alive.
By 4th of May you are free to go out and die,
your dying can be possible between 8am to 6pm.
If you escape death within those hours then you can still enjoy my arms of love, to keep you safe between hours 8pm to 6am.

But I remain steadfast in keeping your children alive.
So schools remain shut down.

I will also be blameless before God and man,
so all churches mosques night clubs weddings birthday parties etc, remain shut down till further notice.

No beer joints or amala or isi-ewu or Barbecue or Suya spots or joints shall entertain sitting, buy ur food as take away and waka, if you like sit down and drink,
virus lives on surfaces of tables at least between 2 and 4 days,
so you can sit and eat and drink on table surfaces at joints or restaurant.

Sebi you have superpowers…Tooooorrhhhh.
I will still be merciful unto you,
So not all businesses will open.

I had thought Kano will learn from Lagos, Abuja and Ogun lockdown,
I never knew they were so dumb,
Henceforth let me save their lives they are thereby shut down for 2 weeks, they have died stupidly enough,
washing infected hands and drinking the water,
such foolery in quantum measure!

So your staying locked down is now your personal choice.
I have tried my best.
You have all the rights to continue to work from home stock your home with food drinks and toiletries and remain locked down personally.
I have removed my hands from saving you.

If you wish you can lock down your family and only you will go out and get them daily bread and know that it’s only you out there while your wife and children are safe and locked down.
It is your choice.

If you like dont take absolute care when out there.
If you like bring the virus home to your family.
It is your choice.
The people I sent to give you money food and palliative, they swallowed some of it.
I can't come and kill my self.
I have tried, a father has many children, amongst them you have the Esaus and the Jacob’s,
You have the Judas and the Peters.

It also comes to a time in the life of a father,
he tells all his children both good and bad, that this is how much I can be of help.
I have tried ,
you are of age to know what to do.

If you like choose death and go out any how,
If you like choose life and continue to stay home.
Dont think I am happy releasing you by May 4th.
You all have tied my hands ….plus those who ate and swallowed your palliative and those who have been cursing me that i locked you up because I hate you…Toooorhh you are now free to go out If you like,
Don’t wear mask always,
Don’t wash your hands every 20 minutes.
Continue to shake hands and hug people you have missed during the lockdown.
Continue to receive yeye visitors in your home especially those of you with underlined health conditions and aged parents.

Don’t take sanitizers with you when going out.
Don’t use bleach to clean surfaces.
Don’t do social distancing.
Sebi virus is virus.
During HIV and AIDS we still have many of you who damn consequences and do have sex without condoms.
So who am I to force you to use face mask?
If you choose to die by May 4th.
I release you to go and do whatever you want to yourself,
But as for me, my house hold and for all sane Nigerians, (and for all of us @[/color]), we shall choose to live.

We Rise!!

Awwww, all of us @[color=#006600] love you too!
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

shut up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Bakerdav: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lockdown everywhere
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Looks like these people want to bring about revolution with thier own hands

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
There's no way this wouldn't happen las las.

they are just waiting for the best time to shoot us lockdown again.

and if that happens, nothing we go do - Nigerians are cowards - Lagosians are cowards too na only mouth and shakara una get.

smh.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Brushstrokes20: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
This dude must be high on cow dung!
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by spokesboy: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
The Idiot called Boss Mustapha gets paid 500k daily allowance for the being the Chairman of the useless Covid-19 FG Taskforce. So he won't pray for the matter to end. He should lock himself and other vulnerable people down and not the whole nation.
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Golan007: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
truthfulparrot:
They want to lock the country down again because those in high positions and authority are testing positive to Covid 19.

Just Imagine the hateful disdain that those in authority have for common and poor Nigerians. They don't care that the poor and common people are getting infected with COVID 19. There only concern is that the poor people may infect the rich and those in authority.

They are planning to lock us down again without substainable paliatives. And some guillible Nigerians will still come out and support this government!

Well, I am well prepared even for 1 year lockdown.
[/s]

Just write any nonsense on Nairaland and it would not surprise anyone you get at least 10 likes.
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by SUPOTOK(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
post=91480300:

This reminds us of the satire below after the announcement by PMB about the relaxation of the LOCKDOWN....

Our Darling Daddy last speech was like,
to us, was like ….… ok ok ok,
Sebi you people are tired of keeping safe at home,
Alright alright.

I release you all to go and die if you wish to die.
By 4th of May your desire to die is granted to you.
Just give me one more week to make you stay alive.
By 4th of May you are free to go out and die,
your dying can be possible between 8am to 6pm.
If you escape death within those hours then you can still enjoy my arms of love, to keep you safe between hours 8pm to 6am.

But I remain steadfast in keeping your children alive.
So schools remain shut down.

I will also be blameless before God and man,
so all churches mosques night clubs weddings birthday parties etc, remain shut down till further notice.

No beer joints or amala or isi-ewu or Barbecue or Suya spots or joints shall entertain sitting, buy ur food as take away and waka, if you like sit down and drink,
virus lives on surfaces of tables at least between 2 and 4 days,
so you can sit and eat and drink on table surfaces at joints or restaurant.

Sebi you have superpowers…Tooooorrhhhh.
I will still be merciful unto you,
So not all businesses will open.

I had thought Kano will learn from Lagos, Abuja and Ogun lockdown,
I never knew they were so dumb,
Henceforth let me save their lives they are thereby shut down for 2 weeks, they have died stupidly enough,
washing infected hands and drinking the water,
such foolery in quantum measure!

So your staying locked down is now your personal choice.
I have tried my best.
You have all the rights to continue to work from home stock your home with food drinks and toiletries and remain locked down personally.
I have removed my hands from saving you.

If you wish you can lock down your family and only you will go out and get them daily bread and know that it’s only you out there while your wife and children are safe and locked down.
It is your choice.

If you like dont take absolute care when out there.
If you like bring the virus home to your family.
It is your choice.
The people I sent to give you money food and palliative, they swallowed some of it.
I can't come and kill my self.
I have tried, a father has many children, amongst them you have the Esaus and the Jacob’s,
You have the Judas and the Peters.

It also comes to a time in the life of a father,
he tells all his children both good and bad, that this is how much I can be of help.
I have tried ,
you are of age to know what to do.

If you like choose death and go out any how,
If you like choose life and continue to stay home.
Dont think I am happy releasing you by May 4th.
You all have tied my hands ….plus those who ate and swallowed your palliative and those who have been cursing me that i locked you up because I hate you…Toooorhh you are now free to go out If you like,
Don’t wear mask always,
Don’t wash your hands every 20 minutes.
Continue to shake hands and hug people you have missed during the lockdown.
Continue to receive yeye visitors in your home especially those of you with underlined health conditions and aged parents.

Don’t take sanitizers with you when going out.
Don’t use bleach to clean surfaces.
Don’t do social distancing.
Sebi virus is virus.
During HIV and AIDS we still have many of you who damn consequences and do have sex without condoms.
So who am I to force you to use face mask?
If you choose to die by May 4th.
I release you to go and do whatever you want to yourself,
But as for me, my house hold and for all sane Nigerians, (and for all of us @[/color]), we shall choose to live.

We Rise!!

Awwww, all of us @[color=#006600] love you too!
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss
can't you think twice before posting rubbish??

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Obec70(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
A bad workman quarreling with his tools! What stops you locking them down when the opportunity came calling, but they where allowed to fly in to the country thereby distributing it across board.

Palliatives was a taboo from the government. Interstate lockdown a scam, conflicting signals from NCDC /FG. & State governments.

Yet you opened almost everywhere because you people want to fly on as usual now coming back to throw blames left & right.

Make provisions for people, then lockup! If lockdown will solve the problem oga PTF chairman
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Benwallt(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lock your mouth and keep the trash close to your family of gorilla looters. We don't care a hoot.
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by droidview: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you take action today, then by friday the 13th, you should be able to design ecommerce website as a novice.
 https://www.nairaland.com/5975941/monday-13th-should-able-design
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by nokatakata: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
You will lock down and be collecting free govt money while diverting covid 19 funds to your pockets and to friends and family. You are using free govt car, fuel, govt house, light, water, security details...everything free and still collecting huge salary and you open your mouth yaa and say you will lock down if you have to. So far it doesn't affect you , you don't care.
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Jabioro: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Let the people in authority face their warrant..
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by erospecial: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nomads ruling Nigeria.
Boss mustapha supposed to be Buhari's co desert nomads but messing up Aso Rock!
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lockdown kill you all
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Raphchy: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Since it is the high authorities are the ones contacting and spreading the said virus,they should lock themselves down.
Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by inereunwa1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
flyingpig:
Lock yourself down

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by talk2royal: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
flyingpig:
Lock yourself down
Dear Nairalander the person whose picture, phone number and business will appear is not trust worthy and should not be contacted for business. He poses as data seller and after receiving alert will block you. His name is Aminullahi Abulwaheed with phone number 08152199840. He Is a Scam.

1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away by Bahamas95(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thunder fire you there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Goodluck Jonathan Votes In Bayelsa / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.