Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

“don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss (851 Views)

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away / Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss by Ifeanyiwrite1: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Famous Nigerian indigenous rapper, Illbliss “Oga boss” has taken to web based life to completely express that most celebrities particularly entertainers are presently “dead broke”.

He made this known in an ongoing post he shared by means of his official Twitter page.

As per him, the majority of the entertainers were lavish, continually going through carelessly with the expectation that cash will keep coming.He said the episode of Covid-19 refuted their cash attitude.

He wrote, “Don’t be fooled kid. Most of these cats are dead broke. They blew their lean change on jewellery, rented terrace houses, sneakers and drugs. Covid is a bastard. Now we know who saved for the rainy day”.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/dont-be-fooled-kid-most-of-these-celebrities-are-dead-broke-now-rapper-illbliss/
Re: “don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss by etrange: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ehh, let them be broke in peace nah. Is it your broke? Why the celebration?

1 Like

Re: “don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss by donbachi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na the name.

1 Like

Re: “don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss by StillWiz: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Their cup of tea
I don't give a f**k about dem

1 Like

Re: “don’t Be Fooled, Most Of These Celebrities Are Dead Broke Now–rapper Illbliss by meobizy(f): 4:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Without names this report is a waste of time. I know my sweet Genevieve and Omosexy aren't among the list. Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh and Toke Makinwa are likely the queens at the top of the mention.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Causes Stir As She Twerks On IG Half Naked / UNIBEN Graduate Who Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times Completes NYSC With Awards / Bbnaija’s Nengi Bags Endorsement Deal With Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.