Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price (45810 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Spark 4 Specifications And Price / Itel S33 (super Selfie)4 Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya And India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Obascoetubi: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
awoo47:
i no dey support tecno b4
But infinix is cool...especially dere note 7 d camera beats my mi 9 lite nd my friend Huawei y9 prime
No jokes....
HOW LONG ITS BATTERY LAST?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by awoo47: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Obascoetubi:
HOW LONG ITS BATTERY LAST?
i don't own one
just actually tested d camera nd oda features
but it's 5000mah

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
skywalker240:

Answer this question

If you have a loved one probably who looks up to you and who is a Tecno faithful, and he or she loves the latest Android version, and it's not rocket science Tecno don't give Android version upgrade.

Now this your loved one as a Tecno faithful goes to slot to get the camon 15 premier for 110k when Android version upgrade is never gauranteed

Another friend of yours got the Nokia 7.2 for 82k with 3years guaranteed Android version upgrade from slot

Now New Android version are out and based on the fact that the Nokia 7.2 has 3years Android version upgrade guaranteed, your friend upgrade his/her Nokia 7.2 to the latest Android version

Now your loved one who looks up to you wants the latest Android version, but with Tecno camon 15 premier, that impossible.

Since he/she is a Tecno faithful, he or she has no other choice but to get the latest camon 16 premier which may be same 110k or even way above

So your friend is already enjoying his or her latest Android version he got for 82k but your loved one who looks up to you and who also is a Tecno faithful will tell you he or she wants to get the camon 16 premier for 110k or maybe higher in this same hard time

You would give him or her a nod ?

Be honest with yourself and speak the truth
okay. first of all sorry for replying late. then. I would say that it is foolishness to get a new phone cause you want latest os. that if he or she can't manage the one on the phone let him or her wait till the phone is worth changing, then change. maybe even a newer O.S would have been released by then. or she should do what ever he or she pleases if my opinion is not satisfactory. note I won't be against changing of brand and also I would advise him or her to know the phone that releases update often and get it to avoid unnecessary changing of phones anyhow.. Sha me too I like latest OS but what can I do. I don't like changing phones for anyhow reasons. OS is not a reasonable excuse.

and it's not all latest OS Update that gives you an enjoyable experience. like my Lenovo A5000 of 2016 will KitKat, it was perfect until I updated it to lollipop, I tried and tried to revert it to no avail. so we should be careful of what update we receive.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Ayobamigiven: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
A total failure, the back camera isn't up to 2MP, these unfortunate people are just rebranding and renaming nonsense and selling to us.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Mrluv(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
grace234:
@Mrluv 25k.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Obascoetubi: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Ayobamigiven:
A total failure, the back camera isn't up to 2MP, these unfortunate people are just rebranding and renaming nonsense and selling to us.
show us pix or u lied
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by tafat: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow, 6000 mAh? That's really huge.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by tafat: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Corroro:
I'm more impressed with the weight of the phone considering the battery capacity it carries
you should be, of a truth most phone with this huge a battery size usually come in really heavy, if this Pouvoir 4 is this light then I must commend the design and build.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by sureinfo: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wow, yet another device in the Pouvoir series, 6000 mAh is no small thing
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
elvischukie:

you didn’t answer the question, which processor is mtk67... enlighten me

Hello P22
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
elvischukie:

which game do you intend to play on a p22 processor? candy crush and subway suffers maybe grin

PUBG will running with basic graphics
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ipromote:
Tecno with their China products

At least their phones are better than some of your favourite brand.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Samsimple:
That price is a huge turn off.. for what!!!!!!

meanwhile,
I'll design a professional logo for you at an affordable price

Exchange rate!!!
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
dejonathan:
Phone wey I don dey use for like 3weeks now

Make sense
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Farki:
As usual Techno pepper brings in the outdated specs with big battery life.

What's outdated about the specs?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
benhope222:
I already bought the phone some weeks ago

Make sense.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Minajesty18:

Who go buy me this phone? make I pray for the person, chaii dis period wey money yab me small...Lol

People are buying sha angry
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Affable0709:
Tecno is getting there gradually....

And soon, nobody will be seeing me as weird for having Tecno.

You're a correct person.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Myketuale:

At how much sir?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
agoodman:
Tecno is trash. They keep releasing phones with 720p display in 2020. I can't imagine how dull the screen would look.

There's nothing wrong with the display.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
King44:
Who knows if Techno spark 5 is available in stores now?

Yes
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Studiousme:
hope with time the camera won't depreciate?

No it won't
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
tenry:
Can I get this phone in Lagos this week? Abt to change my phone and it fits in perfectly to what I wanted. Also the price is OK. Where can I get it?
Yes it's in store.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
loluharmony:
I hope is 5G network

No
Only 4G
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
abbiboy:
Is this phone reliable n durable..

Yes it is.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
ghoste:
Did you say today?? Bought this phone for my sister like two weeks ago

Make sense.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Benprince25:
Am still enjoying my pouviour 3 air���

Make sense cool
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
DigitB:
45k Redmi is better than this.

No one is forcing you.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
rosebuzz:
Pouvoir 3air battery is not good at all I can't snap with it, it's too white

Take it to Carlcare
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

PUBG will running with basic graphics
story

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Omero(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Where can I get the pourvoir 4 pro. 6gb/128gb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / How To Use Glo Bis On Android Without Changing Imei / German Student Invents Phone Casing With Pops Out Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.