Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price (45690 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Spark 4 Specifications And Price / Itel S33 (super Selfie)4 Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya And India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by datvisaboy: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2020

Which one u go buy for MI as ur nairaland law too

Nothing is impossible��
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by losdiose(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Another rubbish from Transsion

Mtcheeeew
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by stchinedu: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
DanielTech:
For the person up there who asked:

Mt6761 is Helio A22 chipset. Tecno intends to sell the Pouvoir 4 for 54.5k

Mt6762 is Helio P22 chipset. Tecno intends to sell the Pouvoir 4 Pro for 64.5k

These ancient chipsets on a 7" device at 720p resolution for 54.5k and 64.5k.

Tecno's antics are so predictable and shameless that they no longer put the chipset type on their promotions anymore. They must have also instructed their marketers to skip that information too in their marketing. Very exploitative company.

Hello Mr Dan...

I need more lessons on what a chipset is all about.

Thanks
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by OYEBIDEEN: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
please I need someone who can buy this phone for me I seriously need it for my work for mouthy installments with interest, please am at ibadan.pls my number is 08036961029
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
atobs4real:

USELESS PHONE MADE BY THIEVES. THE TECHNO LA7 PRO POUVOIR I BOUGHT DID NOT FALL DOWN BUT SCREEN SUDDENLY REMOVE INK. SAME EXPERIENCE WITH A FRIEND. BOUGHT FROM SLOT IKEJA.
what if fake Tecno and infinix have invades the market and that is what most of you have used and found so much complaints. cos mine is perfectly working and no sign of future decadence

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

I will never say infinix and Tecno is better than Xiaomi. But they're trying.. running them down sucks.. alot
thanks a lot bro, that's exactly what I've been trying to make them understand but they don't want to.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

what if fake Tecno and infinix have invades the market and that is what most of you have used and found so much complaints. cos mine is perfectly working and no sign of future decadence
Perhaps, every product has a counterfeit
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
toseen7:

Tecno pouvoir 4 and Samsung galaxy M11, which is okay please?
pouviour 4 is ok, battery capacity is larger
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
abbiboy:
Is this phone reliable n durable..

durable, yes. Reliable too

Those that are using it currently says the same
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Chubbyface: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
rosebuzz:
Pouvoir 3air battery is not good at all I can't snap with it, it's too white
someone above commented he's enjoying his pouviour 3 air. Why's yours different?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by King44(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
goldbim:
it’s very much available now.make sure you check the charging speed very well before leaving the store.my younger sis got one of recent.shes enjoying the phone but the charging slow die grin.she tried returning it at carlcare they were talking in the rubbish!!i repeat,check the charging speed before leaving the store!!
thanks... How much are they selling ordinary spark 5 and the other higher series maybe pro or so
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by akmath: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
elvischukie:
You forgot to mention the processor, which one is MTK67..... angry angry angry

fct in a long while, with a gracious heart i dedicate this to Transion holdings, more P22 to their elbow grin grin grin
No be fct na ftc, you just wan be the first to yab tecno.

Make nobody quote me o, I no dey use tecno.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by atobs4real(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

Well that is for your self. I bought mine at slot in ikeja and some one I introduced the phone also bought his own at ikeja, so we faced the same problem. I believe they knew about the short comings of that phone.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
atobs4real:

Well that is for your self. I bought mine at slot in ikeja and some one I introduced the phone also bought his own at ikeja, so we faced the same problem. I believe they knew about the short comings of that phone.
okay ooo. no problem

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Ochedance:
WE THAT LOVE GAMING ON DEVICE, NOW WITH THE 6000 MAH BATTERY NO WORRIES OF LOOSING A LEVEL BECAUSE OF LOW BATTERY.
Stick to your candy crush and niaja ludo you don't know shit about gaming

Helio A22? P22? 64k? What a joke

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
DanielTech:
For the person up there who asked:

Mt6761 is Helio A22 chipset. Tecno intends to sell the Pouvoir 4 for 54.5k

Mt6762 is Helio P22 chipset. Tecno intends to sell the Pouvoir 4 Pro for 64.5k

These ancient chipsets on a 7" device at 720p resolution for 54.5k and 64.5k.

Tecno's antics are so predictable and shameless that they no longer put the chipset type on their promotions anymore. They must have also instructed their marketers to skip that information too in their marketing. Very exploitative company.

Nigerians know better now.
Still on camon 15 premier dismantling.

On and.... Redmi 8 over these....

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by gentlegenius(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Blackskin:
I bought mine for 62,000 at computer village Ikeja wholesale price.. Tecno pouvoir 4pro
4gb ram and 64gb Tom.
For those of you who already got this phones, why can't you people give us user's review here? I came here to read about the phone's performance, I didn't come here to read all these condemnations from haters and bloody fools who hasn't even seen the phone or laid their hands on it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Albert0011:
Phone is by choice o...am currently using Pouvoir 3 LB7...For those of u ranting if they can play Call of duty on this phone,yes it's capable of doing it.
I play GTA San Andreas on my Pouvoir 3 and i can even play it for hours without no issues.
Here's an assignment, why don't you download call of duty or pubg a 38k realme c3 has them and they both runs smoothly

Now do that and get back to me grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Albert0011:
Phone is by choice o...am currently using Pouvoir 3 LB7...For those of u ranting if they can play Call of duty on this phone,yes it's capable of doing it.
I play GTA San Andreas on my Pouvoir 3 and i can even play it for hours without no issues.
Here's an assignment, why don't you download call of duty or pubg,

a 38k realme c3 has them and they both runs smoothly

Now do that and get back to me grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
nwachineke096:

Bros sorry to offend you. but in phone matter for me it a cut you coat according to your size ooo... if the phone fit I use am the way phone send am.. I no send any tech guru. but my own be say make una leave people to their choice. they have their rights and reasons
Answer this question

If you have a loved one probably who looks up to you and who is a Tecno faithful, and he or she loves the latest Android version, and it's not rocket science Tecno don't give Android version upgrade.

Now this your loved one as a Tecno faithful goes to slot to get the camon 15 premier for 110k when Android version upgrade is never gauranteed

Another friend of yours got the Nokia 7.2 for 82k with 3years guaranteed Android version upgrade from slot

Now New Android version are out and based on the fact that the Nokia 7.2 has 3years Android version upgrade guaranteed, your friend upgrade his/her Nokia 7.2 to the latest Android version

Now your loved one who looks up to you wants the latest Android version, but with Tecno camon 15 premier, that impossible.

Since he/she is a Tecno faithful, he or she has no other choice but to get the latest camon 16 premier which may be same 110k or even way above

So your friend is already enjoying his or her latest Android version he got for 82k but your loved one who looks up to you and who also is a Tecno faithful will tell you he or she wants to get the camon 16 premier for 110k or maybe higher in this same hard time

You would give him or her a nod ?

Be honest with yourself and speak the truth

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by awoo47: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
icebird25:
Still flexing my infinix note 7...
You heard me right ..note 7 I said(just incase all these iPhone and Samsung users begins to quote me here)
note 7 is a fair phone...g70
nd very good camera at 72k

but tecno na jus pure exploitation
Dere Camon 15 primer na almost 100k ontop p35
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Galloman(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Which one is better between this puvoir 4 and spark five? Before I was planning to buy spark five but this 6k battery capacity of pouvoir 4 really caught my attention.
Suggest for me Pls.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
awoo47:

Jeeeeeeeeessssssssssssuuuuuuuuu

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Enrxto

Make una come ooooo

My humble tormentee don de humble ooo

shocked

Hmmmmm i can't believe this

Lie lie I no gree

Sunshinev upload pictures abeg ooo
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Galloman:
Which one is better between this puvoir 4 and spark five? Before I was planning to buy spark five but this 6k battery capacity of pouvoir 4 really caught my attention.
Suggest for me Pls.
Don't buy any one

64k will get you a note 8 redmi

I said it
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by sunshineV(f): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
skywalker240:

Jeeeeeeeeessssssssssssuuuuuuuuu

Sunshinev

Mrbone2

Enrxto

Make una come ooooo

My humble tormentee don de humble ooo

shocked

Hmmmmm i can't believe this

Lie lie I no gree

Sunshinev upload pictures abeg ooo

it's No longer news the note 7 from infinix is a fair phone cus of its processor but u see all those spark, hot, camon na trash as e dey hot with that useless chip in them
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
sunshineV:

it's No longer news the note 7 from infinix is a fair phone cus of its processor but u see all those spark, hot, camon na trash as e dey hot with that useless chip in them
Well, I scored the Infinix 49.9

But na awoof47 wey I de always give sleepless nights, de word Tecno so shocked

E shock me grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by sunshineV(f): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
skywalker240:
Well, I scored the Infinix 49.9

But na awoof47 wey I de always give sleepless nights, de word Tecno so shocked
E shock me grin

maybe na infinix marketer grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
awoo47:

But if I talk, na you go first jump Hala marketers grin

Like say I press your neck for dream grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
sunshineV:

maybe na infinix marketer grin
I go still humble am grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by Galloman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
skywalker240:

Don't buy any one

64k will get you a note 8 redmi

I said it
thanks
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price by awoo47: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2020
skywalker240:
But if I talk, na you go first jump Hala marketers grin

Like say I press your neck for dream grin
i no dey support tecno b4
But infinix is cool...especially dere note 7 d camera beats my mi 9 lite nd my friend Huawei y9 prime
No jokes....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.