Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison (11012 Views)

David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Tomisin05: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hushpuppi may just have been busted with new biography of his that surfaced online. Hushpuppi’s ‘bestie’, Ismaila Mustapha AKA Mompha in a shocking revelation disclosed personal informations about the self-acclaimed Gucci billionaire.
Mompha, a Dubai-based certified bureau de change merchant, disclosed that Hushpuppi’s mum is a bread seller while his dad is a taxi driver.
He made further revelations on how he housed and helped Hushpuppi, how Hush brings girls to his house whenever he comes to Dubai, because he cannot afford to pay rent.

Well known Nigerian Investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has disclosed that the Nigerian-Dubai based big boy Hushpuppi has finally arrived in the States after he was arrested.
Controversial journalist on Friday evening took to her Twitter page to announced that Hushpuppi has been detained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) upon arrival in the US. According to Kemi, the accomplices of Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Tony Roma, Pac, Sean the Escaper were reportedly arrived in American.

Hushpuppi and his friends were reportedly arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Interpol few days ago for allegedly getting involved in fraudulent activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnjyB0Rp_0
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by NobleAngell(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mother-a bread seller, father-taxi driver?
Somebody hit me.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Thugnificent(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by emmy512: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
FBI slap and beat hushpupi in prison.
Someone who's watched the video tell me if it's true

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Thugnificent(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
emmy512:
lmao very true indeed. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by seanwilliam(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
U can never make it in blogging op

25 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by babakb: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Let him rot in jail...
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by SavageMaster: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hushpuppi this, Hushpuppi that; let's hear word, biko

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by IVORY2009(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bloggers must make money with Hushpuppi's name by fire grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mumu blogger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Lukaku95: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Story story
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by allen113: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
I smell lies
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Openbusiness3: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin
seanwilliam:
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
A very disjointed write up
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by fatymore(f): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
When I was almost giving up about having a customer from Nairaland.

I sealed a deal tonight.

Thank you for patronising me. I really appreciate it.

I am legit and sell quality stuff.

God bless
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by jojofola: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you need sms verification for any site including WhatsApp, hit me.
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by ArticleBeast: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Even if Boko haram throw bomb on Op blogging career he no go fit still blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Chaii nothing hushpuppy no go see and hear for Nairaland shay
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by EgunMogaji2: 2:26am On Jul 08, 2020
emmy512:

While not impossible I however find it improbable.

Beat him for what gain? His goose is already cooked as it is. And he’s a high value inmate.
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by NiklauseFred(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Mother-a bread seller, father-taxi driver?
Somebody hit me.
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by SarkinYarki: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2020
I hate these fake ass youtube bloggers
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Beblessedbaba: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2020
This is why your blog and links dont ever progress.

Who will click the link when the first word in your diary is dishonesty.
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by Kobicove(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Tomisin05:
Hushpuppi may just have been busted with new biography of his that surfaced online. Hushpuppi’s ‘bestie’, Ismaila Mustapha AKA Mompha in a shocking revelation disclosed personal informations about the self-acclaimed Gucci billionaire.
Mompha, a Dubai-based certified bureau de change merchant, disclosed that Hushpuppi’s mum is a bread seller while his dad is a taxi driver.
He made further revelations on how he housed and helped Hushpuppi, how Hush brings girls to his house whenever he comes to Dubai, because he cannot afford to pay rent.

Well known Nigerian Investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has disclosed that the Nigerian-Dubai based big boy Hushpuppi has finally arrived in the States after he was arrested.
Controversial journalist on Friday evening took to her Twitter page to announced that Hushpuppi has been detained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) upon arrival in the US. According to Kemi, the accomplices of Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Tony Roma, Pac, Sean the Escaper were reportedly arrived in American.

Hushpuppi and his friends were reportedly arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Interpol few days ago for allegedly getting involved in fraudulent activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnjyB0Rp_0
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

So you think you will blow by yelling lies? undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by laribari(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:

Ah!! you don swear for the guy las las?? Gisos! Im own don finish o
Re: Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison by remsonik(f): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Lies, where's the mum in the video

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston’s Death & The Secret-society Called Illuminati / Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? / Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.