Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists (6355 Views)

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy / 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by SATANICALLY666: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Or perhaps, he's the narcissist?

You haven't met a female narcissist yet. I was raised by one, married to another and dated a 3rd before I finally broke the cycle and gained my freedom.

Female narcissists literally CANNOT experience love like normal women. They can at best simulate it in brief bursts.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1512754625681801221?s=19

EVERYTHING is conditional. Even a parent's love is conditional, which is why abortions exist.

The day I accepted this was the day I freed myself from succubi. You have a right to a basic set of expectations.

Marriage is an agreement between 2 consenting adults, not slavery.

My old man spent 37 years building an empire with a woman who was simply incapable of love, even after 5 children.

Of course he died before her, estranged from even his children after she isolated him from everyone including his family to make him dependent on her.

And when he died and went I to the ground at Vaults & Gardens, let me tell you what happened: NOTHING.

Within 1 week, my phone stopped ringing. The world moved on. His wife started chasing his property. I resumed my new job at Channels TV.

Nothing happened. Absolutely nothing.

His good friend Paul the Flour Mills GM invited me for a chat at the Wheatbaker, and spent half of the conversation boasting about his new house on Bourdillon Road. No closure, no resolution, nothing.

It was traumatising as hell, but I learned a very valuable lesson from it.

Lesson: Evolution has designated men to be the protectors and problem solvers for the human species, but men should not let their whole lives revolve around trying to make a woman happy.

Because when you try and fail and die trying, the world moves on. Nothing will happen.

There was no medal for D.F.'s dead body after 37 years of unhappy marriage. His sacrifice was not recognised. Nobody cared.

It's no coincidence that within 12 months of his death, I asked for a divorce.

I can never forget that lesson.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1512714841970069506?s=19

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by successmatters(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by dettolgel: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the chicken brain there called Precious is trying to justify the wife's actions.

12 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Officialgarri: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
He hit the nail on the head in one drive.

Same cannot be said about my mum. In fact that woman is altruistic.

But how I got to realize that a man shouldn't build an empire and hand over the keys to a woman is what Professors haven't stopped debating.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
cool

I knew there was more to his bitterness and negative views of life than just investigate journalism and activism

Nigeria needs to invest heavily on Mental health, Psychologist ,Psychiatrist , Therapist and Clinical counsellors

Many are walking about the society with a fvcked up mind, like a Computer or Mobile device with a bad Operating system or a corrupt software

How can your Own mother, your own wife, your own blood sisters and your very own God given daughter be Narcissistic , selfish and cynical to you... Damn that's is cold and cruel

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by obiekunie01: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

[s]I knew their was more to his bitterness and negative views to life than just investigate journalism and activism

Nigeria needs to invest heavily on Mental health, Psychologist ,Psychiatrist , Therapist and Clinical counsellors

[/s]

let Nigeria start by providing basic amenities to its citizens first before you talk about the luxury of clinical counselors, mental health, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc.

BEFORE YOU CURE MADNESS, MAKE SURE THE PERSON CHOP BELLYFUL FIRST - THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT 70% OF THE MADNESS HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.

19 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
maybe, just maybe, the problem is "you"...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
obiekunie01:

let Nigeria start by providing basic amenities to its citizens first before you talk about the luxury of clinical counselors, mental health, psychologists, psychiatrists, etc.

BEFORE YOU CURE MADNESS, MAKE SURE THE PERSON CHOP BELLYFUL FIRST - THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT 70% OF THE MADNESS HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.

grin

Food Na this one problem

Well man shall not live by bread alone

Am sure David Hundeyen is not poor, or hungry yet he speaks like a sad person, filled with bitterness

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Omihanifa: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
David
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by jazon(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Waohhhh!!!!

Some women are d wiikeed

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by RenaissanceGuy: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
I've always known that this guy has an innate psychological and temperamental problem. His outbursts on Twitter clearly confirm that.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by CrownOfClay724: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
dettolgel:
Of the chicken brain there called Precious is trying to justify the wife's actions.

You go fear-fear nah grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by CrownOfClay724: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I knew their was more to his bitterness and negative views of life than just investigate journalism and activism

Many are walking about the society with a fvcked up mind, like a Computer or Mobile device with a bad Operating system or a corrupt software

How can your Own mother, your own wife, your own blood sisters and your very own God given daughter be Narcissistic , selfish and cynical to you... Damn that's is cold and cruel

The ones wey no get negative views, what have they done differently?

His bitterness have led him to break some of the biggest stories in the continent.
And if that's cynical, won't you rather be a cynic?

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

The ones wey no get negative views, what have they done differently?

His bitterness have led him to break some of the biggest stories in the continent.
And if that's cynical, won't you rather be a cynic?

God forbid misfortune and horrible family... With my life I am happy and contended

I take a look at my Dad and Mum in their early 70s and late 60s and still showing love playing and having fun and I am very happy

Knowing that my mother would always love me regardless even when am sick and about to die that means more to me than anything in the whole world

And having a British trained Lawyer as sister and a nurse that have literarily put their lives on hold to defend me when I needed them am super greatful to God

Yes some women are not loyal but am grateful for the ones God brought to my life

And if you care to ask, my career isn't doing bad either

So alhamdulilai for that, if just career success makes David happy then Goodluck to him, if not then let him seek help

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by NwaAmaikpe: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

This is always how the story starts, then they come out of the closet as gay.

Women are mostly useless no doubt, but I love women and I can not imagine a world without them.

It's one thing to masturbate, but it's not the same if you can't press boobs on your way to orgasm.

I believe the reason God has made us males and alpha-males is for us to manage, manipulate and dominate women. A true alpha male should and must never lose his mind over a woman.

Women are like pubic hair, once they make you uncomfortable, shave them off so that another one can grow.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by tillaman(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by festacman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is important to note that David Hundeyin didn't imply that all women are narcissistic but the truth is don't ever get yoked together with a narcissistic woman. God help you if she earns more than you or has captured your heart by her natural charm or babalawo's charm because you are going be in hell. She will alienate you from your family and friends and deny you the opportunity to bond with her own family and friends. Thus, you are just floating, dependent on her.

The man who sang "O my commanding wife, she wants to destroy my life" didn't have any psychological issues but was crying out his realities. Women should never preside over anything family because they will make it to be about themselves. There is a reason why God made man the head of family.

Normally, boys grow up to love their mothers more and even when they see that their mothers aren't treating their fathers well, they will still emotionally align with their mother. David Hundeyin is able to oppose her mother because he has a rational mind and could resist being influenced by his mother's manipulation.

Look, if you have elderly parents, don't give all the money to your mother to "care for daddy" because she will use the money to care for herself. Buy food stuff for them and give the daddy and mummy separate allowances to take of their personal needs. Don't allow them to share phone, give the man his own and call him separately.

Don't get carried away by your mum's "nna anyi" or "daddywa" drama. Most elderly fathers suffer in silence until death. Check on your own today!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by simpleseyi: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Depression is one step away from Suicide. Let them watch this guy closely. Anyway, we too much for this country sef
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by dasparrow: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

God forbid misfortune and horrible family... With my life I am happy and contended

I take a look at my Dad and Mum in their early 70s and late 60s and still showing love playing and having fun and I am very happy

Knowing that my mother would always love me regardless even when am sick and about to die that means more to me than anything in the whole world

And having a British trained Lawyer as sister and a nurse that have literarily put their lives on hold to defend me when I needed them am super greatful to God

Yes some women are not loyal but am grateful for the ones God brought to my life

And if you care to ask, my career isn't doing bad either

So alhamdulilai for that, if just career success makes David happy then Goodluck to him, if not then let him seek help

A lot of Nigerians are narcissists because the Nigerian culture for the most part is toxic and encourages the abuse of others. A lot of Nigerian parents are narcissists and destroy their children's lives through persistent abuse. Many people who were raised by narcissist parents become narcissist magnets, meaning they tend to attract narcissists into their lives. Narcissists tend to go for empaths, people filled with empathy, love and compassion for others.

Thank your God that you were born by kind loving parents and have kind siblings. Not everyone is that lucky because narcissist parents tend to pit their kids against each other and sow seeds of discord amongst their children while the narcissist parent sits back and watches happily.

Narcissistic abuse is damaging and the only way to solve narcissistic abuse is to cut off all ties with the narcissists since narcissists never change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTtcDNlULg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3OqFeAjZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUtWkTyu7eo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by obiekunie01: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

[s] grin

Food Na this one problem

Well man shall not live by bread alone

Am sure David Hundeyen is not poor, or hungry yet he speaks like a sad person, filled with bitterness
[/s]

you are so myopic in your view on the mental health of Nigerians while you fail to see the fact that Nigerians need basic amenities first.

FOOD IS THE PROBLEM OF 85$ OF NIGERIA'S POPULATION.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
dasparrow:

A lot of Nigerians are narcissists because the Nigerian culture for the most part is toxic and encourages the abuse of others. A lot of Nigerian parents are narcissists and destroy their children's lives through persistent abuse. Many people who were raised by narcissist parents become narcissist magnets, meaning they tend to attract narcissists into their lives. Narcissists tend to go for empaths, people filled with empathy, love and compassion for others.

Thank your God that you were born by kind loving parents and have kind siblings. Not everyone is that lucky because narcissist parents tend to pit their kids against each other and sow seeds of discord amongst their children while the narcissist parent sits back and watches happily.

Narcissistic abuse is damaging and the only way to solve narcissistic abuse is to cut off all ties with the narcissists since narcissists never change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTtcDNlULg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3OqFeAjZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUtWkTyu7eo

I honestly stopped judging people because you don't know their story or the pain they've been through which most times isn't their fault

Only through proper help can such circle be broken

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
obiekunie01:

you are so myopic in your view on the mental health of Nigerians while you fail to see the fact that Nigerians need basic amenities first.

FOOD IS THE PROBLEM OF 85$ OF NIGERIA'S POPULATION.

I didn't say you are wrong

With hunger comes fustration and bad decisions.. so somehow poverty and hunger is still a concern just not everytime, atleast not in the case of David Hundeyen whose father was buried at Ikoyi cemetery vaults worth over ₦5m
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is always how the story starts, then they come out of the closet as gay.

Women are mostly useless no doubt, but I love women and I can not imagine a world without them.

It's one thing to masturbate, but it's not the same if you can't press boobs on your way to orgasm.

I believe the reason God has made us males and alpha-males is for us to manage, manipulate and dominate women. A true alpha male should and must never lose his mind over a woman.

Women are like pubic hair, once they make you uncomfortable, shave them off so that another one can grow.
Boss man grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Maynman: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

I didn't say you are wrong

With hunger comes fustration and bad decisions.. so somehow poverty and hunger is still a concern just not everytime, atleast not in the case of David Hundeyen whose father was buried at Ikoyi cemetery vaults worth over ₦5m

Always on NL 24/7. No better thing to do in your imaginary abroad? grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maynman:

Always on NL 24/7. No better thing to do in your imaginary abroad? grin

Am not abroad my brother Na Ibadan I dey

I am here on Nairaland when I no get gig am working on for freelance sites

And am online staking on bets and Forex

Even as me and you dey follow talk online I go still make atleast 30k as passive income doing nothing but using my sense in few hours

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by ecolime(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
All these online warriors always have family problems.

No wonder they are always bitter. May you find healing David.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Maynman: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Am not abroad my brother Na Ibadan I dey

I am here on Nairaland when I no get gig am working on for freelance sites

And am online staking on bets and Forex

Even as me and you dey follow talk online I go still make atleast 30k as passive income doing nothing but using my sense in few hours

You are trying so hard, too insecure grin
Where did you steal this pictures?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maynman:

You are trying so hard, too insecure grin
Where did you steal this pictures?

grin

I stole it from you

Hahahaa tongue

You wey secure why you con dey feel bitter over a stranger that comments online 24/7 or someone you think he is abroad minding his own business

I no Sabi you, you no Sabi me, you no be David wey I comment about, no be you get Nairaland, no be you buy data for me

Why my boy
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by dettolgel: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I knew their was more to his bitterness and negative views of life than just investigate journalism and activism

You just said Nigerians need to invest in mental health and on the other hand you just denied the possibility of the mom, wife and sister having mental issues.

Are you normal? grin

Or you think that ladies can't be narcissist?

Those females that are narcissist aren't they someone's daughter and eventually someone's wife and mother?

Or you think marrying and giving birth automatically cure a narcissist?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
dettolgel:

You just said Nigerians need to invest in mental health and on the other hand you just denied the possibility of the mom, wife and sister having mental issues.

Are you normal? grin

Or you think that ladies can't be narcissist?

Those females that are narcissist aren't they someone's daughter and eventually someone's wife and mother?

Or you think marrying and giving birth automatically cure a narcissist?

Haba... What are the chances of having atleast 4 narcissist women surrounding you

Only you, your mum, your sisters and even the woman you married by yourself.... Non of them are selfless even your daughter

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Maynman: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

I stole it from you

Hahahaa tongue

You wey secure why you con dey feel bitter over a stranger that comments online 24/7 or someone you think he is abroad minding his own business

I no Sabi you, you no Sabi me, you no be David wey I comment about, no be you get Nairaland, no be you buy data for me

Why my boy

I said it, all bmc ponmo boys are poor and suffering. Your stolen pictures is not convincing, take another clearer one.
Continue Working for your peanuts boy, I understand.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists by Mooh247: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maynman:

I said it, all bmc ponmo boys are poor and suffering. Your stolen pictures is not convincing, take another clearer one.

grin

Na Sapa dey hold you, Owu con blow you join

If you no like my comment abeg Lagoon dey Lagos

No time to check time, on to the next thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Calls Herself The Ultimate Ashewo / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts / "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.