Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation (1395 Views)

What Is The JIS F 2007-1976 Mooring Pipe / What Is The JIS F 2007-1976 Mooring Pipe / Marine Mooring Bollard - Simple Way To Fulfill Mooring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by TuborTee143: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
This happened onboard the 'Matrix pride' during STS operation at Escravos anchorage Delta state.

Details shortly...
BTW how do I post the videos

2 Likes

Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by kryptochats: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
wtf
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Imagine the sh!t....

Camera fones should be banned from work locations.. it will save most companies from some rubbish publicity from their staff..

Imagine something that just happened yesterday have been circulating around with even the name of d company.

The moment I started my job in d oilfield was when I realised that most men are mere ladies on trousers. Lil thing that will happen in location...booommmm!! Some creatures with low self esteem with video and start circulating.... God help us.

WHATEVER HAPPENS IN ROME, SHOULD STAY IN ROME!

Sorry to the victims.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by Teebab12(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
jeez..
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by layzie: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is bad.
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is horrible. One lost his two legs. shocked shocked
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by whouep: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
TuborTee143:
This happened onboard the 'Matrix pride' during STS operation at Escravos anchorage Delta state.

Details shortly...
BTW how do I post the videos
This is very unprofessional, why exposing an accident that happen onboard. Even circulating the pictures and mentioning the vessel name. Please be professional you might loose your job , if your traced to this pix

1 Like

Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by flyingdutchman(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
I agree with you.
xscoffy:
Imagine the sh!t....

Camera fones should be banned from work locations.. it will save most companies from some rubbish publicity from their staff..

Imagine something that just happened yesterday have been circulating around with even the name of d company.

The moment I started my job in d oilfield was when I realised that most men are mere ladies on trousers. Lil thing that will happen in location...booommmm!! Some creatures with low self esteem with video and start circulating.... God help us.

WHATEVER HAPPENS IN ROME, SHOULD STAY IN ROME!

Sorry to the victims.
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by dingbang(m): 5:35am On Jul 08, 2020
This op sef. I hope when your wife is giving birth, you'll also upload a video of it and show us here. Nonsense
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by gentlestdude(m): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Omo see fresh meat
Re: Graphic!!! Two Seafarers Loses Legs During Mooring Operation by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2020
whouep:

This is very unprofessional, why exposing an accident that happen onboard. Even circulating the pictures and mentioning the vessel name. Please be professional you might loose your job , if your traced to this pix

He might not even be the person working in d company. He just got the info circulating.

Something happened in our location a certain time ago,before I know what's happening...we even started seeing it on YouTube.

Most men in oilfield are just mere ladies on trousers. They ain't got single secret. Exposes everything that happens at work and later still move to headoffice to complain how the whole things was publicised.

Am sorry to say this,most men in oilfield n sea are mere kids. Too bad. Something happened n others left their functions just to go n take videos n pics. I only blame the safety personel on board.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Strongest Currencies In The World / The Top 5 Most Profitable Amazon KDP Niches For Low Content / Nigerian Companies And Email Queries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.