Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Vbanking Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vbanking Nigeria (500 Views)

Become Vbanking Agent Make 30k Monthly / Vbanking Giveawaycash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vbanking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
I am sure most of you are tired of bank charges, like Sms charges, postal stamp charges and transfer charges. Well, I want to introduce you to a bank that makes sense. No sms alert charges, no transfer charges , no postal stamp charges. Doesn’t that make sense? The funniest thing is that they pay you interest deposit every first of every month. So what are you waiting for?

Open an account in VBANK and you will be delighted you did.
You don’t need to visit the bank to open an account, you can open an account with the bank. It’s called Visual Banking. Search play store or App Store for VBank, after downloading register by using this referral code: *FGBFX* for more offers and help with complains and more offers.
Open a Target Savings Account today and get 8% of your savings . It gets better, because this is a 1-year savings plan, anyone in your Veelage that does this will be active for the next 12 months

Re: Vbanking Nigeria by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vbank? Is it CBN approved?

1 Like

Re: Vbanking Nigeria by Blacknote: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Vbank? Is it CBN approved?
I think it's a microfinance bank.

1 Like

Re: Vbanking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yes it is
Re: Vbanking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Go to their Instagram page @vbankng. To check it out
Re: Vbanking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
C my Interest rate. Started May.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Just Debited Me On New ATM Card / USA Fiverr Account For SALE / SpottR: Connect With People and Businesses, Earn free More While Doing So.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.