Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road (2165 Views)

Just In: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Osisioma Flyover, Aba Now Ultra Modern City / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / Abia: Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Completes The Osisioma Flyover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Chef2000: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
When being constructed.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by NwaNimo1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
E don finish?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by chatinent: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Cool one. But coming to think of it, why should we praise him? It's one of his duties already.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Chef2000: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
After set and done.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by NwaNimo1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Niggga, This is a different location...?

[img]https://media./images/bc2d458410bb9c19053714cd96d24e3a/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Aba-Owerri road...i was expecting to see rural areas and vegetation, instead all i see is a urban road! But assuming this is a portion of the road in question, why is a newly constructed road already accumulating sand/sediments and not marked!?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Vyzz: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
This thing na picture?....

This governor is still the worst.... God forbid...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
ok
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by proeast(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chef2000:
When being constructed.

Okezie Ikpeazu has turned road construction into rocket science. You mean we have to watch in awe and be impressed that he just worked on Aba-Owerri road?!

A supposed fairly rich state like Abia has been reduced to the level of celebrating one road that is not even completed?!

Now, after using concrete to seal the gutters, what will happen when it eventually gets blocked as would most likely happen in no distant time?!

This man has three years left to redeem his image or else he will forever be the worst governor in the history of SE.

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
proeast:

Okezie Ikpeazu has turned road construction into rocket science. You mean we have to watch in awe and be impressed that he just worked on Aba-Owerri road?!

A supposed fairly rich state like Abia has been reduced to the level of celebrating one road that is not even completed?!

Now, after using concrete to seal the gutters, what will happen when it eventually gets blocked as would most likely happen in no distant time?!

This man has three years left to redeem his image or else he will forever be the worst governor in the history of SE.

Bros, not gonna happen when we still have Ochendo-Global!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by proeast(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Bros, not gonna happen when we still have Ochendo-Global!

Lol, to imagine that Abia state had another disaster that preceded this current one is enough to make one crazy.

To be honest, I see no difference between the two of them. Maybe they can jointly hold the title.

I even heard that the former useless governor and his son who is now the speaker of the state HOA have become godfather in the state undecided

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by proeast(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Aba-Owerri road...i was expecting to see rural areas and vegetation, instead all i see is a urban road! But assuming this is a portion of the road in question, why is a newly constructed road already accumulating sand/sediments and not marked!?

Aba-Owerri road has always been built up since the 1990's. Beginning from the Bata end of Factory road till Osisioma junction has never been bushy as far as I could remember.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Nuells: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is it the road l ply every day even yesterday l had to trek home because of bad road and heavy traffic congestion, or the one in your dreams.....
In fact, this road is not even 20%done, it's very bad that trucks fall along the express way almost on daily basis.... Please op quit the lies and tell yourself the truth

Is this the aba of your dreams? Don't ever make this joke here again because ppl live and work in aba too....we have eyes....don't feed the public with lies because the roads are worst of now

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by sicily4u: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Poster what happened to abia poly and aba lga signed board after completion ?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Bekool(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuells:
Is it the road l ply every day even yesterday l had to trek home because of bad road and heavy traffic congestion, or the one in your dreams.....
In fact, this road is not even 20%done, it's very bad that trucks fall along the express way almost on daily basis.... Please op quit the lies and tell yourself the truth

Is this the aba of your dreams? Don't ever make this joke here again because ppl live and work in aba too....we have eyes....don't feed the public with lies because the roads are worst of now

Can you imagine the boldness? Posting pictures of uncompleted road in a public forum like this.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Nuells: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bekool:

Can you imagine the boldness? Posting pictures of uncompleted road in a public forum like this.
Imagine what l suffered yesterday trekking almost a thousand kilometer due to bad road and small rain that fell and then boom, heavy traffic and here's someone lying to the public about a road he will not even allow his enemies to ply on.

Even ordinary drainage gutters will take an hundred years to build.....Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by iluvdonjazzy: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
This road is not a new one

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Onyenna(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
What you posted up there ain't a new road.....
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Ikpeazu have been on this road since 2015.So some sections of the road is five years old.
Thank God if indeed it has been completed.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by obyrich(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
proeast:

That guy is something else.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by obyrich(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ojiofor:

Ikpeazu have been on this road since 2015.So some sections of the road is five years old.
Thank God if indeed it has been completed.
Baba I am sure that road will never be completed by Ikpeazu.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
OP why not show us the same Abia State polytechnic after the construction

Besides any serious government will seriously incorporate drainages when constructing any road now

I am yet to see that in the pictures abi na my eyes
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Ojiofor: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
obyrich:
Baba I am sure that road will never be completed by Ikpeazu.

But the op said it has been completed,I hope its true.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by obyrich(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ojiofor:

But the op said it has been completed,I hope its true.
Don't mind OP.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by RuddyFusion(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nuells:

This is not correct its only some parts like around the Poly and Anglica church ...Living Word area that's still bad
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by OVB123: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
IKPEAZU IS CURRENTLY THE WORST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH EAST REGION.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Kingspin(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
A disgusting governor.

A PhD in useless

He belongs to the gutter.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by cool318(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
OVB123:
IKPEAZU IS CURRENTLY THE WORST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH EAST REGION.
The Worst in Nigeria, in short Africa and the whole World in general. Scumbag of a Governor.

@Op, should have shown us the centre table he has been building as flyover for the past 5 years.

I wonder how people sleep when they are well aware that they are a disgrace to both humanity and Spirits.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road by Chelsealivepool: 2:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Dey are two different road Op be careful...

(1) (Reply)

Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) / Senator Elisha Abbo Beats Former Pa Mercilessly Over Unconfirmed Allegations / Nnamdi Kanu To Revolutionaries " If You Stop Now, They Will Asssassinate You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.