Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests (910 Views)

President Trump Will Start Breaking Things With A Vengeance - Mary Trump Warns / Obama To President Trump "Trump Hasn't Grown Into The Job Because He Can't! " / Iran MP Offers $3m Bounty To 'Whoever Kills Trump'. Trump Replies In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Whyem15: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

My Brother! I usually will not reply mentions but let me set this straight!

You take for Granted what we put out here, or you don't take for Granted, that's your problem Sir..

My Assignment is to put out the Message! Your Duty is to receive it and apply it to your life. If you or anyone decide to fail in your duty, that's your Problem! I will not fail in my assignment by God's Grace..

I support President Donald Trump Presidency just like I Love and Support Isreal with No Apologies to you or anyone!

My only Problem with President Trump is His peace plan which cedes a part of Isreal to Palestine. I don't support that, as no part of God's Land is to be ceded to anybody or nation under any guise of peace or whatever!

Outside that, his Presidency has favored what I stand for.

My Support for Trump is a Spiritual thing, so you can't understand!

GOD Bless President Trump..
GOD Preserve and Guide President Trump..
The only difference between you and Islamic extremist/terrorists is that you don't have the courage to face the consequences of killing people for the sake of religion. THIS IS EXTREMISM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by orunto27: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Cheap story. Mary wants to be relevant. Try Jeff Bezor.
Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by feedthenation(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Trump's grades from Fordham University

Re: Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests by Unnerve: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2020
If she didn't name the person who wrote the SATs for him, what purpose does her accusations serve except to stir up conversation?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taliban Is The Greatest Persecutor Of Women. / Russian Secret Service Academy Where Elite Spy Are Trained / Cocaine: Suspected To Be On Zelensky's Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.