Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Zipup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zipup (192 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zipup by Halleluyah121(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
YOU ARE SAVE*
#ZIPUP

*If he says he will leave you because you refused to have sex with him.*

Sister listen.

*Go inside your house, Wear your Christmas cloth, Come outside, Knee down and Look up to heaven and Start praising God.*

*You won't understand what God just did for you. Kai, you won't.*

*Let me tell you what just happened. I mean let me just break down the meaning of what he just said so you will understand it clearly and not feel bad at all.*

*He just told you that he is not interested in you (ah) or in the favor you carry that you bring to him neither is he interested in building a future with you.*

*To him, all he wants from you is just the sex and if you are not ready to accept to have the sex with him then he will go find someone else.*

*God just saved you from someone that doesn't love you.Someone that loves sex more than he should love you as a person.*

*This applies to brothers too that sister request sex from.*

#ZIPUP

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes You Make When Dating A Man / Now You Can Make Up To #200k Plus In A Month Posting On Opera News Hub. / Youtubers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.