Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation (39772 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Trump and his cronies should go and sit down.
Emotional blackmail and masking America interest as global interest will not work this time.

Had WHO be a country now they would have used sanctions but it ain't.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
thank God you did not deny.. now cry along dumbass grin

I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
if quote me again , I will gun you down

The world's currency is backed by the US dollars. What is US dollars backed by?
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by honeyB2018: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2020
This is what you see, when an incompetent man is iincharge of an organization, like in Nigeria.
Look at the number of deaths world wide, look at economic and social disruption in the world. If the WHO officials have done the needful, will this have happened?
I wonder why it should be an African as the DG as at this time.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by seanwilliam(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2020
solostar1:

I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.
lol.. I no dey abusing mood this morning... I am a peacemaker grin
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by wirinet(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
what has america benefited from WHO??

America has been funding WHO for the past 15 years back to back with Americans tax payer money .. imagine that using a part of your earning to fund some organisations which dont have give you any benefits in return... and same organisation conspiring against you . Think about... china can take it up, Russia can take it up..

That's what I am saying, the US should also withdraw from UN, NATO, organization of American states, etc, because frankly, the US gains very little from these organisations if anything at all.

Just in the same way it did not make sense for the US to spend millions keeping an agent in China to monitor their CDC and to waste money funding a gobal pandemic office when it provided no benefit.

Why should you waste money buying fire extinguishers and fire alarm systems in your house when you have no fire, it's a waste of money. How many Nigerian homes or even offices waste money on fire extinguishers and alarm systems?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by rottennaija(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2020
wirinet:

Just one century ago, Germany was the world superpower. It took the combined effort of USA, Britain and it's colonies, USSR and a defeated France to bring Germany down. USA can't take on the whole world and hope to win.

The USA needs the world more than the world need USA. Some small countries had bullshited the USA and survived. Libya thrived without the USA for decades until they brought Gaddafi and Libya down. Iran thrived for decades without USA and now, they are blackmailing the rest of the world not to do business with Iran.

If all the world stop using the dollar as the international currency of trade, the US economy will crash overnight.

USA greatness was because of the respect and trust the whole world gave to them.

And they are fast losing it. Countries are having a rethink. That was one of the reasons the Federal Government of Nigeria allowed a portion of their reserved to be backed by the Chinese yen.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by seanwilliam(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2020
rottennaija:

The world's currency is backed by the US dollars. What is US dollars backed by?
dollar is backed by the world itself.. that's why I said usa cant run alone.. but one thing I assure you is that usa has die-hard allies
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2020
honeyB2018:
This is what you see, when an incompetent man is iincharge of an organization, like in Nigeria.
Look at the number of deaths world wide, look at economic and social disruption in the world. If the WHO officials have done the needful, will this have happened?
I wonder why it should be an African as the DG as at this time.

'Black this, black that'.
Shut up you racist house nig**r.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vulcan24(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2020
netpro:
Due to poor response and management, Trump has to bear the blame for the deaths of over 130,000 Americans.

Trump will be voted out come November.

To the rest of the world, the United States of America is now, officially, a "Shithole Country".

See monkey .....
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by rottennaija(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:

Good for you
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Vulcan24:

See monkey .....
See gorilla
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vulcan24(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
WHO is Chinese puppet for obvious reasons
they getting behind the perceived next world power

China is amassing both human and material and organisational resources to topple the States

it's not a bad idea but the imperialist has no chill for ethics and morals, they will kill and maim to get there
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by rottennaija(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
dollar is backed by the world itself.. that's why I said usa cant run alone.. but one thing I assure you is that usa has die-hard allies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoX7zEZ6h4
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by hopexter(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Golan007:
Looking for an excuse for his failure.

He's not. WHO is incompetent. Knowing the gravity of the deadly Virus, WHO hid it from the rest of the world until it became serious.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vulcan24(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2020
solostar1:

See gorilla

welcome cousin

nor dey abuse your niece

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
Don't start what you cannot finish then.

You should have thought about that before howling insults at people.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by rottennaija(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2020
wirinet:

That's what I am saying, the US should also withdraw from UN, NATO, organization of American states, etc, because frankly, the US gains very little from these organisations if anything at all.

Just in the same way it did not make sense for the US to spend millions keeping an agent in China to monitor their CDC and to waste money funding a gobal pandemic office when it provided no benefit.

Why should you waste money buying fire extinguishers and fire alarm systems in your house when you have no fire, it's a waste of money. How many Nigerian homes or even offices waste money on fire extinguishers and alarm systems?
Interesting
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2020
wirinet:

Britain that is about to go into recession doing fine? Ignorance.
The effects of Brexit has not hit yet, as they are still in the transition period, which will last 2 years.
Mr know it all Britain is not in recession. People like you feel you know a lot but you know nothing after all

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2020
alezzy13:

Indeed, that's why he was telling people to take disinfectant to manage covid.

Nonsense
Many of you are quick to criticize some leaders but you can't even lead your village youths and make wise decisions. Nonsense
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Vulcan24:

welcome cousin
nor dey abuse your niece
Your ass must be jealous of all that shit that comes out of your mouth.
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2020
hopexter:

He's not. WHO is incompetent. Knowing the gravity of the deadly Virus, WHO hid it from the rest of the world until it became serious.

WHO never hid it.

Americans make up members of WHO, so are you saying the americans in WHO were simply watching?

Face it, Trump is a failure.

Compare the US with Germany and accept the leadership is a colossal failure.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
solostar1:

Don't start what you cannot finish then.

You should have thought about that before howling insults at people.
koshi Danu joor... u and who dey talk?? Ogbeni no quote me again if you no want problem this morning ..nonsense
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by shogsman(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Rossikki:
Trump KNOWS the whole 'covid 19' thing is a fucking scam.

Funny how the ''virus'' only seems to kill people over 80 yrs old already ill with various conditions.
Hollywood just lost one of its finest to covid at age 41 this week.your level of ignorance is an embarrassment to me even as a Nigerian-American
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by honeyB2018: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2020
solostar1:

'Black this, black that'.
Shut up you racist house nig**r.

I hope, all is well with your senses this Monday morning?
Did I attack any black man? I was just wondering why it should be the time of a black man as the DG of WHO, that this should be, is that an attack or look down on the blacks?
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by rottennaija(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:

In games of thrones, the first rule is that there are no diehard allies
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ugofulfilled(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

Why does this man like destroying things painting his image black infront of international community, what is his gain?

WHO that has been in existence even before he started nursing his presidential ambition is what he's withdrawing support from.

Why not probe them and see how they have been spending the money being given to them all this while? Does he think finding a cure to a pandemic disease is that easy?

Yes we know you contribute alot to the growth of WHO, but will you make other country who are benefiting from them suffer just because of your stupidity?

This man is just sick, he's not helping America, but he's destroying their image.

Please don't quote me if you dont have any sensible thing to say, sometimes I throw away my home training to respond harshly.

How long did it take you to write this?
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by witnezHD(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2020
netpro:
Due to poor response and management, Trump has to bear the blame for the deaths of over 130,000 Americans.

Trump will be voted out come November.

To the rest of the world, the United States of America is now, officially, a "Shithole Country".
na u de vote..?
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Shafiiimran99: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Incompetent
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by solostar1: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
koshi Danu joor... u and who dey talk?? Ogbeni no quote me again if you no want problem this morning ..nonsense

Anumpama... Anuofia
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by seanwilliam(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by seanwilliam(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2020
solostar1:

Anumpama... Anuofia
what's that ?? ... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President / Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.