Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Need A Mentor Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Mentor Please (296 Views)

Please I Need A Mentor Please ���� / Please Help! I need a mentor in blogging. / I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Mentor Please by Emmytes(m): 1:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello nairaland, so I started to learn to code all by myself 2 months ago undecided undecided So far, so good... I've been able to cover html, css and some javascript and its been pretty challenging. There are so many resources online and it gets confusing sometimes to stay focused and motivated. ... It would be nice to have someone to ask questions and get some guidance on this path. I am reaching out to the developers here on Nairaland who will be kind enough to take me in as a mentee/apprentice... I'm a fast learner, self driven and you wont regret you did. thank you kiss
Re: Need A Mentor Please by stanliwise(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Emmytes:
Hello nairaland, so I started to learn to code all by myself 2 months ago undecided undecided So far, so good... I've been able to cover html, css and some javascript and its been pretty challenging. There are so many resources online and it gets confusing sometimes to stay focused and motivated. ... It would be nice to have someone to ask questions and get some guidance on this path. I am reaching out to the developers here on Nairaland who will be kind enough to take me in as a mentee/apprentice... I'm a fast learner, self driven and you wont regret you did. thank you kiss
You are better of paying money and going to udemy. I don't think you are looking for a free service.
Re: Need A Mentor Please by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Send a Message On WhatsApp
Re: Need A Mentor Please by ublight: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
me wey wan lear yahoo for ur hand. U dey run go learn coding. Issok

(1) (Reply)

Is My Blog Hacked? See Picture / Please I Need Someone To Explain This To Me / Check This Forum Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.