Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Worst Day Of Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Worst Day Of Your Life (1702 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2006
Hi everyone,I would like you to share with us the worst day of your life.I will do mine as soon as I am through with this load of work on my table.Cheers!!!
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by ghettochyk(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2006
snazzydawn:

Hi everyone,I would like you to share with us the last day of your life.I will do mine as soon as I am through with this load of work on my table.Cheers!!!

the last day of my life?? i'm still alive hun. i ain't finna plan 4 that. wink
sike, i get you, but i can't think of the worst day of my life, don't want one either. lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by hotangel2(f): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2006
Ghettogchyk... u need to read the topic right.

The worst day of my life? I pray it never comes.
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by AfricanQueen(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2006
The worst day of my life was when i was at school, I was using the girls bathroom so I put my books and purse on the tissue disspencer. Now I usually put my purse on the handle in the stalls but this stall i was in did not have a hook thats y my purse were on top of my books. Anyways, all of a sudden when about to use the bathroom my purse and books just fall down and my purse falls in the angry TOILET angry  I was so  mad and to top that the papers in my binder fell on the bathroom floor. That was one of the worst days of my life. I had to just wipe my purse with papertowel and carry for the rest of the day. But i throw it away when i got home sad
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by hotangel2(f): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2006
You call that worst day? Amazing!I call it Funniest day of your life. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2006
I am so sorry!!!I meant worst,not last!!!
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2006
the worst day of my life was in the 13th of March,2001.my birthday...
There was this boy where I lived who I had a crush on,I invited him for my birthday party because I always marked it biiiig!!!!He came with his brothers and friends,when it was time to dance,I opened the floor with him,he was soooo attentive to me,I was sooooo thrilled!!!I excused my self to go and ease myself,when I came back,I saw him completely taken over by my cousin-she was more sophisticated then than me and more worldwise....
I was soooooo distraught,I went back to where he was,he just waved me aside like an offending fly,I felt like the ground should open up and swallow me.
When he was about to go,I made to ask him when I was going to see him again,he was like whenever...
when I looked into his car,I saw my cousin waiting for him there.
I was sooooo hurt and I felt sooo rejected,,,
that day was the worst day of my life....

Hey,I was just 16

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by c0dec(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2006
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2006
you are laughing at me cry cry cry
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by Scorpio(f): 1:49am On Feb 01, 2006
lmao @ Snazzy, do ya still have d guy's number so i can teach him a lil lesson or two abt women? wink cheesy
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 1:53am On Feb 01, 2006
actually,I am teaching him de lesson...
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by Scorpio(f): 1:56am On Feb 01, 2006
aiite hun, trust ya..call for backup if u need it k cheesy
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 2:00am On Feb 01, 2006
aye aye,ma'am!!!
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by hotangel2(f): 2:13am On Feb 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy snazzy.. sorry. tongue
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by bebe6(f): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2006
The worst day of my life was the passing of my mother cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by Latoya(f): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2006
sorry b_e_b_e, may her soul rest in peace kiss
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by bebe6(f): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2006
Latoya:

sorry b_e_b_e, may her soul rest in peace kiss

Thanks ma smiley
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by florino37: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2006
The worst day of my life was the day i tell my bf off. i love him so much but he was so violent
.i try to make him change . i even beg his friends to talk to him but he just would not change. sometimes i feel i did the wrong thing undecided undecided undecided undecided cry. but deep down inside i know i did the right thing.
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by bebe6(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2006
florino37:

The worst day of my life was the day i tell my boyfriend off. i love him so much but he was so violent
.i try to make him change . i even beg his friends to talk to him but he just would not change. sometimes i feel i did the wrong thing undecided undecided undecided undecided cry. but deep down inside i know i did the right thing.

Don't second guess your decision or be haunted by it............you did the right thing. There is no reason on this good earth for you to stay in an abusive relationship. I applaud you for getting out before it was too late.

**You deserve a hug (hugs you)**
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2006
*joins hug*
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by florino37: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2006
Sorry b_e_b_e, may her soul rest in peace and thanks. thanks to u too snazzydawn. i really appreciate the encouragement.
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by snazzydawn(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2006
well,thats what sisters are for!!!!
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by bebe6(f): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2006
You are more than welcome!
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by eveseh(f): 6:21pm On May 20, 2006
sunday
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by Ndipe(m): 2:38am On Aug 09, 2007
Cant say for sure, its either the day when I was informed that my mom had passed away or another day, when I learnt that my younger brother had died.
Re: The Worst Day Of Your Life by manmustwac(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Ndipe

Am sincerely sorry to hear that Ndipe. May thier souls rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

BBC!! The Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness / Silver Coins / Nigerians Spend More Time On Bet9ja Than Any Other Site Daily (2017 Ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.