Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz (1061 Views)

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by Mr2kul(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2020
While surfing the net for some paying sites, i came across this one wwwdotufvideon. xyz .
According to the site, you get paid by watching the uploaded videos. Please is it really true?
Re: How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by Oritna94(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Scam. They have so many different names. When you reach the $100 withdrawal limit, they ask you to get 30 refferals before you can withdraw. Don't waste your mb
Re: How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by Goodman247: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Scammers will rot in hell
Re: How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by Mr2kul(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oritna94:
Scam. They have so many different names. When you reach the $100 withdrawal limit, they ask you to get 30 refferals before you can withdraw. Don't waste your mb
Thanks a lot for this your comment. I'd appreciate.
Re: How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by Mr2kul(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Goodman247:
Scammers will rot in hell
Thank you... I gats run with speed of light
Re: How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by LammyBillionz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oritna94:

After getting the 30 referral, you ll be asked to pay, $20 or more, to clear the funds. After that, you will wait for another 3 months.... That's how far my friend went.... Super Scamming site.

When you see those links... xyz

1 Like

Re: How Legit Is Ufvideon. Xyz by Mr2kul(m): 1:43am On Jul 09, 2020
LammyBillionz:

After getting the 30 referral, you ll be asked to pay, $20 or more, to clear the funds. After that, you will wait for another 3 months.... That's how far my friend went.... Super Scamming site.

When you see those links... xyz
Oh.. Nairaland is amazing. You guys just saved me from one big scam.
Thanks y'all

(1) (Reply)

Your Personal VTU, Your Gold Mine / Investing N200000 On Forex / Buy A Property And Make 30% Profit When You Sell Back To Us In 12 Months (Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.