Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early (2133 Views)

See Nominees For Ligue 1 Player, Coach Of The Season: Messi, Pochettino Missing / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Kryptonvinyl(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bomboiy:
He is definitely right,at 42 he outplayed a 33yrs old Ronaldo. I have been telling whoever cares to listen that Dybala is the one that carries this Juventus team,minus the 17 penalties that Ronaldo has taken this season Dybala would have more goals than him.

Penaldo fanboys swore that Ronaldo will never bottle a two goal lead,lol we all saw it live yesterday, after scoring a taping as usual,he went ahead to concede 4 goals in eight minutes. Shame on this Portuguese ewu Gambia.

His fans would definitely definitely come here to blame Sarri, like they did to Allegri. Florentino Perez gave fraudnaldo a career, let's not forget that he couldn't win the UCL at Madrid for good 7 yrs until Bale,kroos,And Modric arrived at the bernebua,yet he managed to steal all the credit like he has been robbing Dybala.

Who was the top scorer in the competition in those years Bale kroos and Modric came?

Where has ur Messi performed outside Barcelona. wetin him don carry for Argentina?
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bomboiy:
He is definitely right,at 42 he outplayed a 33yrs old Ronaldo. I have been telling whoever cares to listen that Dybala is the one that carries this Juventus team,minus the 17 penalties that Ronaldo has taken this season Dybala would have more goals than him.

Penaldo fanboys swore that Ronaldo will never bottle a two goal lead,lol we all saw it live yesterday, after scoring a taping as usual,he went ahead to concede 4 goals in eight minutes. Shame on this Portuguese ewu Gambia.

His fans would definitely definitely come here to blame Sarri, like they did to Allegri. Florentino Perez gave fraudnaldo a career, let's not forget that he couldn't win the UCL at Madrid for good 7 yrs until Bale,kroos,And Modric arrived at the bernebua,yet he managed to steal all the credit like he has been robbing Dybala.
U're an Idiot first of all.
Ronaldo is 35 and Ibrahimovic is 39...Ronaldo scored 9penalties in serie A, while immobile scored 11.

Ronaldo goal last night wasn't a Tap-in, maybe u didn't watch the match or u just checked the scores from live scores.

Lastly, 2009- 2014, how is that 7yrs
Pained Asslicker!

Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by obembet(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Robnectar(m): 2:52am On Jul 09, 2020
paulolee:
thats zlatan for u....i soo much love this guy and really loved wat he did last nite because he was really decisive and motivated millan to win last nite mayb because of his personal beef with cr7 after he stopped Sweden from qualifying for world cup
the only edge that zlatan have that rates him above cr7 and messi is dt age factor, at 38 zlatan is still fit like a saddle and playing top football asif he is jus 30 wich i dnt see cr7 or messi doing when they gets there, dnt get me wrong, both may still be playing and may still be in Europe but i doubt if any of cr7 and messi would be physically fit and engage in top flight football like zlatan...
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 3:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Will you keep quiet? who CR7 dey rob? abi na FIFA and UEFA dey rob am? just shut-up! Even Ibrahimovic knows how good CR7 is. when you say steal you actually put yourself into a state of confusion. The only complete player right now is Cristiano Ronaldo. what is Bale, Modric, and Kroos doing right now in Madrid. Let me tell you something, you don't know football! Just ask me about football and I'll explain what CR7 is doing.
The most complete player that just netted free kick goal after fruitless 43 attempts.. Just continue and lemme see how you'll make heaven for deceiving human kind
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 3:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Mr. man, CR7 is not as selfish as M10 who will prefer all award and yet won't pay attention to his teammates. CR7 always win an award with a trophy and that's why he is The GOAT. the other guy wins it selfishly without a trophy and that's why he is a lesser GOAT.
Do you know what GOAT means? let me help you.
G=God
O=Of
A=All
T=Teams
That's why he is always the best in every team he goes.
The best in every team indeed.. Tell that to Bernardo Silva when he's in Portugal
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Who was the top scorer in the competition in those years Bale kroos and Modric came?

Where has ur Messi performed outside Barcelona. wetin him don carry for Argentina?

Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by ojaysam25(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
The best in every team indeed.. Tell that to Bernardo Silva when he's in Portugal
He is not only the highest goalscorer in Portugal history but also in the world....he is just a few goal behind that Iran guy...so in mourinho's voice "Respect Respect"
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Excessnation: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
What are you saying, zlatan is just 38 years old
Bomboiy:

Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by obembet(f): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lalasticlala FP please
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
The most complete player that just netted free kick goal after fruitless 43 attempts.. Just continue and lemme see how you'll make heaven for deceiving human kind
Brother, name your best player and I'll tell you how bad he is.
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
Am just so sorry for you that till this moment you don't know that CR7 is the influence of Portugal. when he goes to Portugal, he is everything he can be. He'll even want to be a goal keeper and a coach! That man have given all he can for his country and if there was at least one player who was close to his stats and performance, my brother, he would have been a world champion. You can't compare the squad of Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Uruguay, England and all elite country squad in football to that of Portugal because those teams accommodate more football stars than Portugal team.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the head of the Portugal Football team!
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Am just so sorry for you that till this moment you don't know that CR7 is the influence of Portugal. when he goes to Portugal, he is everything he can be. He'll even want to be a goal keeper and a coach! That man have given all he can for his country and if there was at least one player who was close to his stats and performance, my brother, he would have been a world champion. You can't compare the squad of Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, France, Italy, Uruguay, England and all elite country squad in football to that of Portugal because those teams accommodate more football stars than Portugal team.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the head of the Portugal Football team!
How come head couldn't win international tournament best player? Devil must be a liar oo
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Brother, name your best player and I'll tell you how bad he is.
Every Individual with his own shortcoming
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

He is not only the highest goalscorer in Portugal history but also in the world....he is just a few goal behind that Iran guy...so in mourinho's voice "Respect Respect"
Remove goals from him as a player .. Is he that useless without goals?
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
Every Individual with his own shortcoming
Hahaha.
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
Remove goals from your favourite player and let's see how worthless he is!
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
How come head couldn't win international tournament best player? Devil must be a liar oo
How many Veteran players were in that team to support him? Even the ones who were there all showed a baby character in the last World cup. Everybody wanting him to the everything but still he never blamed anybody unlike the other less GOAT who will look at Di Maria and the rest.
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
He is the second player with most assists in history.
Holds the record for most completed dribbles in a single game.(it was in the UCL knockout stages in 2008)
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

He is the second player with most assists in history.
Holds the record for most completed dribbles in a single game.(it was in the UCL knockout stages in 2008)
You see now he's not even the 1st in anything.. Even goals he's still second to some... Dribbles he had since his days at Manchester
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:
How many Veteran players were in that team to support him? Even the ones who were there all showed a baby character in the last World cup. Everybody wanting him to the everything but still he never blamed anybody unlike the other less GOAT who will look at Di Maria and the rest.
But you guys do say he can single-handedly achieve anything.. Person that won ucl 3 consecutive times for Madrid single-handedly as if Ramos and Marcelo n kroos n Modric n Co weren't born yet
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Remove goals from your favourite player and let's see how worthless he is!
You know better now only if u want to be lying to yourself.. Player like him is Modric 2018.. You don't need goals or too much of goals to be recognised in a match or even tournament sef
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Hahaha.
Bitter Truth.. No one can have it all
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
You know better now only if u want to be lying to yourself.. Player like him is Modric 2018.. You don't need goals or too much of goals to be recognised in a match or even tournament sef
The last time I checked, CR7 was once a Midfielder and now he is a forward player. Brother, every position in football has its purpose. A forward is meant to do more scoring than assisting while a midfielder is more of assisting(in goals and to score when possible). CR7 did his job at Manchester United and now he is doing his job in Juventus! Get that! In fact, that Modric award was just to console him. If Mbappe was above 20 he would have get it but FIFA just try to consolidate the losing team with at least, an award to their best player.
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
But you guys do say he can single-handedly achieve anything.. Person that won ucl 3 consecutive times for Madrid single-handedly as if Ramos and Marcelo n kroos n Modric n Co weren't born yet
No be me talk am oh! I only take CR7 as a leader in every team he goes. At Juventus, apart from Buffon, no other player can tally CR7 to take a lead role because of experience and achievements and that's why they all respect him. M10 is also respected in Barcelona because of his lead role.
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:
No be me talk am oh! I only take CR7 as a leader in every team he goes. At Juventus, apart from Buffon, no other player can tally CR7 to take a lead role because of experience and achievements and that's why they all respect him. M10 is also respected in Barcelona because of his lead role.
But you saying lead role.. Fine. Accepted.. But what can u say to what happened in final against Napoli during pk knockouts
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

The last time I checked, CR7 was once a Midfielder and now he is a forward player. Brother, every position in football has its purpose. A forward is meant to do more scoring than assisting while a midfielder is more of assisting(in goals and to score when possible). CR7 did his job at Manchester United and now he is doing his job in Juventus! Get that! In fact, that Modric award was just to console him. If Mbappe was above 20 he would have get it but FIFA just try to consolidate the losing team with at least, an award to their best player.
Now you're talking we all know that judging with formation Messi is always put @ the right wing which is not so when he plays.. He's so versatile and operates from midfield and serves as playmaker but yet still competing for golden boot every possible season.. That's the respect I have for him.. Ever since Xavi and Iniesta n Co have left more burden has been put on his shoulder from midfield to forward.. Had it been Messi has started his career as full and unchangeable striker or forward. His goals will be more than this.. And about that award u mentioned you may not be totally right o Modric really deserved that award if you really watched Croatia matches from grp stage to final
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
But you saying lead role.. Fine. Accepted.. But what can u say to what happened in final against Napoli during pk knockouts
In pk, a good team will select their very best players to take the first and the last kick. One will take the first spot to get the other teammates motivated while the other will encourage and keep the motivation. That's what happen in the final. CR7 is best to take the last spot because he is assume to have a better control in influence and tension. He took the last(which he didn't even kick) spot not because of the praise but because he is fit for it.
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:
In pk, a good team will select their very best player to take the first and the last kick. One will take the first spot to get the other teammates motivated while the other will encourage and keep the motivation. That's what happen in the final. CR7 is best to take the last spot because he is assume to have a better control in influence and tension. He took the last(which he didn't even kick) spot not because of the praise but because he is fit for it.
okay I understand.. You're wise.. Chop knuckle
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
okay I understand.. You're wise.. Chop knuckle
Mehn! Your test just made me encourage Algebra. But u neva show me my score oh!
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Joedoyle(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
Now you're talking we all know that judging with formation Messi is always put @ the right wing which is not so when he plays.. He's so versatile and operates from midfield and serves as playmaker but yet still competing for golden boot every possible season.. That's the respect I have for him.. Ever since Xavi and Iniesta n Co have left more burden has been put on his shoulder from midfield to forward.. Had it been Messi has started his career as full and unchangeable striker or forward. His goals will be more than this.. And about that award u mentioned you may not be totally right o Modric really deserved that award if you really watched Croatia matches from grp stage to final
Okay sir!
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joedoyle:

Mehn! Your test just made me encourage Algebra. But u neva show me my score oh!
105/100 grin cheesy grin YOU are too wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Betting Tips -PREMIER LEAGUE ENGLAND (BPL) - For All Matches - BEST! / Nine World Class Players Who Think Pep Guardiola Is A Very Bad Manager / 100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.