Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early (2135 Views)

See Nominees For Ligue 1 Player, Coach Of The Season: Messi, Pochettino Missing / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by ojaysam25(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
Remove goals from him as a player .. Is he that useless without goals?
Lol...a goalscorer wins match for his team..if you remove all the goals from a team...how then will they win a match...
NB he is the second highest assits maker in the world...
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

Lol...a goalscorer wins match for his team..if you remove all the goals from a team...how then will they win a match...
NB he is the second highest assits maker in the world...
We should give kudos to those in the team making goals to be achieved.. They're team for a reason
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by ojaysam25(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
tfash96:
We should give kudos to those in the team making goals to be achieved.. They're team for a reason
You re right....but the goalscorers are the ones mainly on the spotlights...
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by tfash96(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
ojaysam25:

You re right....but the goalscorers are the ones mainly on the spotlights...
Yes now that's the utmost achievement in football
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
onlinetomola:
Oga, Zlatan is 39 not 42 and Rolando is 35 not 33 sir ! Where do you gets your facts from sir ? undecided

And Ronaldo won after 5 years not 7.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by UCMax1: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bomboiy:
He is definitely right,at 42 he outplayed a 33yrs old Ronaldo. I have been telling whoever cares to listen that Dybala is the one that carries this Juventus team,minus the 17 penalties that Ronaldo has taken this season Dybala would have more goals than him.

Penaldo fanboys swore that Ronaldo will never bottle a two goal lead,lol we all saw it live yesterday, after scoring a taping as usual,he went ahead to concede 4 goals in eight minutes. Shame on this Portuguese ewu Gambia.

His fans would definitely definitely come here to blame Sarri, like they did to Allegri. Florentino Perez gave fraudnaldo a career, let's not forget that he couldn't win the UCL at Madrid for good 7 yrs until Bale,kroos,And Modric arrived at the bernebua,yet he managed to steal all the credit like he has been robbing Dybala.
Calm down and scrutinize your statement! is there any sense in it? at 42? zlatan that is 38yrs and no balon d'or to show for it
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by UCMax1: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bomboiy:
He is definitely right,at 42 he outplayed a 33yrs old Ronaldo. I have been telling whoever cares to listen that Dybala is the one that carries this Juventus team,minus the 17 penalties that Ronaldo has taken this season Dybala would have more goals than him.

Penaldo fanboys swore that Ronaldo will never bottle a two goal lead,lol we all saw it live yesterday, after scoring a taping as usual,he went ahead to concede 4 goals in eight minutes. Shame on this Portuguese ewu Gambia.

His fans would definitely definitely come here to blame Sarri, like they did to Allegri. Florentino Perez gave fraudnaldo a career, let's not forget that he couldn't win the UCL at Madrid for good 7 yrs until Bale,kroos,And Modric arrived at the bernebua,yet he managed to steal all the credit like he has been robbing Dybala.
Zlatan still hurts from the thrashing portugal gave him when ronaldo scored hatrick and sent sweden out of european tournament and still won the competition
Re: Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early by HITsquad: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol didn't know people can be so fat mouthed, arrogant, too proud and still be Loved!

Zlatan is amazing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Odds For 3 Days Rollover(3*) / Who Will Win The English Premier League 2007-2008? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.