Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor (14795 Views)

Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement / Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola / Akeredolu Rejects Plot To Impeach Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by covic250: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2020
h
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2020
yepaaa e don happen
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by vicdom(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are always in support of illegality.
Lol....what do you expect from him?? He's an APC apologist nah.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Lilcentt:
please guys I need someone to help me with just 1k. I need it to add to my AAU post utme form fee which is 2k. I have that already but I need it to pay for cafe fee and I am broke like seriously. I will appreciate any help here

That's the duty of your parents not online people. Ask your loved ones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Enugupikin: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2020
EastGold:
They will suspend 6 of these 9 who are against impeachment and the impeachment will go ahead.

Wetin person never see for this country?

[s] No be for this country Rochas impeach his deputy for rearing fowl for government house[/s]
Sullivan not Rochas

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Lilcentt(f): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

well, u know nothing of my family. it is a pity
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by MelesZanawi: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Let the majority members suspend the minority and impeach the deputy governor. Let him go to court and sort himself out.

When others are campaigning, he would be busy in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by MelesZanawi: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:

But when Obaseki did something similar, it wasn't illegality?
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by MelesZanawi: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Amitex:

Since 9 have declined involvement and documented it, the impeachment may suffer loss at any court of law. Ask Yeye Bello what the court told him.

Did Yahya Bello's deputy return to the seat?
You don't even understand politics.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by xnsandrxns: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2020
nameo:
What is the man still doing there.

You left the party, simple courtesy and sense should tell you to resign since the position was won in the name of the party.

The damage that politicians keep inflicting on our politics ans governance. This same APC had also encouraged this against PDP.

Shameless politicians using "our" heads
Why didn't you extend the same advice to Obaseki when he left APC for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2020
The traitor shud be sent home already.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Dansuqi: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Why support legality built on treachery,betrayal and illegality? Whether I support ajayi or not,he is going.I don't support losers politically.I dislike disloyalty.it is morally better for ajayi to allow aketi finish and contest than to stab his master in the back

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by PigTormentor: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
You don't need all members to vote for impeachment, all you need is a 2/3 and he's impeached. End of story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Lilcentt:

well, u know nothing of my family. it is a pity

It's a pity for you, not me. You're the one coming on the internet to disgrace yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by tuniski: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2020
yemmight:
The truth is, you can not decamp to PDP from APC and remain in that Govt. He should step down and focus on his pursuit for next Gov.
Says who?
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by nkwachii(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Afonja will never disappoint
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by tuniski: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why support legality built on treachery,betrayal and illegality? Whether I support ajayi or not,he is going.I don't support losers politically.I dislike disloyalty.it is morally better for ajayi to allow aketi finish and contest than to stab his master in the back
Is this you? Preaching morality and all that chai!
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Sheggy13(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Lilcentt:
please guys I need someone to help me with just 1k. I need it to add to my AAU post utme form fee which is 2k. I have that already but I need it to pay for cafe fee and I am broke like seriously. I will appreciate any help here
What cafe money do you need when you have a phone with Internet capability to browse nairaland and post here. Use that data you use in posting this to do the Post Utme registration.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by nkwachii(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2020
peeps4u:

Atiku did as a VP and didnt step down and even won the impeachment move made by OBJ at the court.

Only thing that can remove him is when the House of Assembly meets the constitutional number to impeach him.
Radio without battery, you talk too much
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by nkwachii(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Lilcentt:
Before we help you, are you a Yoruba woman, because Yoruba women demand for less, instead of them to demand something big.
look at how you painted your face with Mary Kay
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Blaze232(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2020
I
B
Ndi ara ndi polithiefcians
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Blaze232(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Sheggy13:

As you're asking for money for cafe fee for Post Utme form online, when you finally get the admission, will you still be expecting people online here with their different problems to be the ones to pay your tuition and other fees? I'm sure you have a sponsor (parents/guidance/relatives) in mind before you plan to embark on studies at the tertiary levels. Your likes keep making it difficult for people in hopeless situations and in real/genuine need to get help here because people assume you're all the same. The person that gave you money for Post utme form should know you'd need money for cafe. More so, what cafe money do you need when you have a phone with Internet capability to browse nairaland and post here. Use that data you use in posting this to do the Post Utme registration

If you can't help him/her... Shut the Bleep up and STOP this ranting ..I hate keypad warriors like u
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by nkwachii(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Why do Yoruba Girls always have the same Face, even with Make-ups, their faces are the same. none of my business sha
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Dansuqi: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2020
tuniski:

Is this you? Preaching morality and all that chai!

I am unpredictable unlike you that is pdpied
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Sheggy13(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Blaze232:

If you can't help him/her... Shut the Bleep up and STOP this ranting ..I hate keypad warriors like u
Don't mention me to talk nonsense. I have no business with you. Be well guided.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Blaze232(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Sheggy13:

Don't mention me to talk nonsense. I have no business with you. Be well guided.

For attacking someone begging,I will even stab you a knife. Nonsense

Lalasticala come Nd see this fool oo
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Enugupikin:

Sullivan not Rochas

Thanks for the correction
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by Jimiyung(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2020
The deputy gov is a goner. He cannot escape impeachment.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Lawmakers Divided Over Move To Impeach Deputy Governor by ashawopikin(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Fight will soon start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence / PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.